Start Ups Innocence: The Arcana Wielders (Non Pokemon: Teen) - Page 4

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Innocence: The Arcana Wielders (Non Pokemon: Teen)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Innocence: The Arcana Wielders (Non Pokemon: Teen)

Travis had use his shields to deflect various of the Dark Magician's throughout the battle. While focusing, Junpei suddenly talked about about a hearts of the cards and asked him if he had his deck, he was talking about yu-gi-oh right? " Um.. no?" He said as he chuckled awkwardly, was it important?

The battle was over though as Danny dealt the final against the evil minion. He let out a sigh as he's is glad that the threat is over. " So is everyone all right?" He asked as he remembered what Tobius did to them." Wait...what about Noel?" He asked. Didn't Tobias let go of her somewhere?

Blog Entries

"Whaddaya mean?" Marshall asked Bennett. His frown deepened slightly. "Is there somethin' about this you know?" He could only imagine how much stranger things could get.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Terra spared only a disdainful glance at everyone in the gymnasium before staring hard at Bennett. In a moment of ill judgment, she yanked free from his grip on her hand, and turned to run, only for her legs to go numb immediately and send her careening to the floor hard. She hoped that if she just laid there, no one would notice her, like every other time. She had a history of being invisible in school, and this would be the time for it to happen. She just wanted to go home, why was she being forced along with all of this?
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

"Oh my." Travis said in astonishment when the girl fell down. As he ran and kneeled besides her, he noticed that she's the one that stayed behind in the classroom. His floating shields floated besides him. " Are you okay? Did something funny happen to you?" He asked her.

Blog Entries

Terra turned her head when she heard someone next to her, half-lidded eyes glancing tiredly at the boy kneeling beside her. She didn't have the energy to question the shields floating next to him, or the other supernatural stuff happening. Her concern was that someone had noticed her, and more would follow. As this sunk in, her face fell. "Oh, balls." She groaned out before putting her head back down. Maybe if she feigned unconsciousness, they'd let her be.

Blog Entries

"Oh.." Travis simply simply said when the girl fainted. Now there were two people unconscious in the gym, this day has been turn out more and more ccrazy. "Um.. Does anyone know what to do about this?" He said as he pointed to Noel and Terra.

Blog Entries

Bennet lit up a cigarette. He didn't use a lighter, though. On his hands were black gloves. However, they were both missing the index finger. For good reason. For out of his left one, a small flame was spouting, setting the cigarette ablaze. It glimmered orange in the dark.

"Terra, get up or I'll kick you." Benett said.

"Stand back! I know first-aid!" Junpei said and went over to her. He pulled a band-aid from his pocket, and stuck it on her forehead. He nodded, satisfied at his work. Bennet ignored him, and went over to Noel, tapping her with his foot.

"Anyone ever hear of sleeping beauty?" He asked, taking a drag off his cigarette. He breathed smoke from his nostrils, like a dragon. He turned to Danny. "Because this girl is definitely asleep, although I doubt Prince Charming here giving her a kiss will help her much."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

By this time, Marshall was getting pissed off. Weird things were happening, and the one person who seemed to have a clue about what was going on was ignoring him. He walked up to Bennet and spun him around by the shoulder. "Listen, you," he growled, "if you know something, you'd better start talking. Now who the hell was that freak we just fought?" He held up his staff and gestured towards the other weapons in the room. "And where the hell did these come from?" He then pointed at Noel. "And what the hell happened to her?"
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Blog Entries

Terra continued to feign unconscious for a bit, then her phone vibrated in her pocket. She slowly sat up and took out her phone, making a face as she read the text she got from her mother. Apparently, traffic hadn't yet gotten better, so she was doomed to wait until it did to leave this situation. She got up and made to leave the gymnasium to wait in a quiet place. She had nothing to do with their problems, and she wasn't nothing to do with it. She was content to just sit in the dark somewhere. Of course, these yahoos might try to stop her from leaving for some odd reason that, frankly, she didn't care about. Absently, she ripped off the bandage that had been placed upon her head, and kept walking.

Blog Entries

"Oh it worked!" Travis said in suprisement when Terra simply got up and left, that must have been some special band-aid. He didn't knew where she was going but she was apparently all right so there's one problem down. As he got up, he heard from the new mysterious man that Noel was apparently asleep. "So what do we do? Put another band aid on her?" He asked.

Blog Entries

OOC: http://www.myfconline.com/character_avatars/255231_168440.jpg

"Get back here." Bennet said to Terra. As he said it, he shifted form. He changed from a man in his twenties to a middle-aged man with a mustache and small beard. It turned out he was the math teacher, Mr. Hartrup.

"Don't make me fail you. I took this form so I could watch Noel." He said. "What you just saw was the form I take for battle. Anyway." He turned back to Noel.

"What if I told you that magic is very real?" He asked. "It comes in a lot of forms. There are people that are born with it, typically due to having demons as parents. There are people who sell their souls for it. And then there are others, beings that are magic by their very nature. Vampires, djinn, stuff like that." He said. He had Noel slung over his shoulder as he headed for the nurse's office. It was empty.

"Then there are you guys. Arcana users." He said, putting her on the bed. "There are people with the potential to protect others. When something supernatural shows up and threatens them or something they care for, they activate. Like...Take Travis here." Mr. Hartrup said, sitting in the chair. "His Arcana is The Chariot."

"There is a caveat. If you fail to protect someone to care about, your Arcana will reverse. Usually it will drive you insane. You get just one power, but it's a bit stronger. And you can gain more powers, but you have to eat the heart of another Arcana user." He then turned to Noel.

"Now, Noel here is special. Her Arcana is The World. It only appears once every 2000 years or so. Unlike you guy's, she doesn't get a bunch of powers. Instead, if she can survive for one year, she will get a wish."

"If her Arcana is reversed, the world will end." Mr. Hartrup finished. He got up.

"I'mma let you guys stew on this. Any questions before I go?"

OOC: I've fleshed out the world and gotten Naoto's notes, so if you guys want to know anything, now's the time to ask.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

"Wait!" Danny shouted. "I don't want to think about this! If there's a way to wake her up! DO IT NOW! I'll protect her, even if it means dying to do so, because she means that much to me! I'll give you anything, but please, wake her up!"

Mean while, Rachel had placed Noel's head on her lap, and gently stroked her hair as Noel let out a sigh in her sleep.

"Calm down Danny." Rachel said calmly and gently. "Things like this take time, there's a chance that she may have to wake up on her own, and all we can do is wait."

Blog Entries

Terra made a sarcastic scoffing sound at his threat. She knew he wouldn't dare try that, if he didn't want to end up on her bad side. Plus, he could get in big trouble for holding her prisoner in this conspiracy, especially if she told someone. The best part was, nobody except maybe the boy who was there when she fell knew she could talk. They all thought she was mute. So they wouldn't expect her to talk to anyone, but she would if she had to. In an open act of defiance, essentially a 'screw you', she turned up her chin at the teacher, crossed her arms, did an about face, and left. It should have been about time for her mom to arrive, so she could get them in trouble if they tried to start some.

"Umm, excuse me, but what's the point of trying to keep her here?" Irvine asked. "You're threatening her, but there's no point. She doesn't have powers, she doesn't talk, she doesn't seem to be of any use here. We should focus on what we can do something with. And by the way, maybe Noel'd be more comfortable on a bed. There's one in the nurse's office, if I recall." As he spoke, he shifted his weapons uncomfortably, and made his axe and knife disappear since they were digging into his sides.

Blog Entries

"Young lady, I know you're not mute." Mr. Hartrup said to Terra. "And if you were half as smart as you think you are, you'd know that I know that. Schools keep records of that kind of thing."

He then turned to Irvine.

"Terra here is the wielder of the Hermit." He said. "So miss, you have a duty. You can leave if you want, but if you do, innocent people will die." He said.

Blog Entries

Terra hesitated when she heard that she was the wielder of this 'Hermit'. She was intrigued, so she turned around and marched back to him, nailing with with an all-business stare that was meant to tell him she wanted an explanation, or she'd leave.

"Wait, what is this 'Hermit'?" Irvine asked. "And why did you word it that way? We've got several people. What difference is she gonna make? She's one person."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast