Start Ups Innocence: The Arcana Wielders (Non Pokemon: Teen) - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Innocence: The Arcana Wielders (Non Pokemon: Teen)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Innocence: The Arcana Wielders (Non Pokemon: Teen)

WTF? Marshall wondered as Tobias disappeared, only to reappear on the other side of the gym. I don't know how he's doing this, but I gotta stop him!

So it is power you seek? came a voice in his head.

Marshall almost jumped in surprise. Wha...Who the hell is this?

Tell me, what do you seek with this power? The voice asked.

Marshall frowned. I don't know who this is, but I got a bad guy to fight and people to help.

The path you seek is not an easy one, do you still wish to pursue it? The voice asked.

Marshall rolled his eyes. Yeah, fine, whatever.

Then I bestow upon you a gift, a weapon to protect those you care for, the Aura Staff!

The what? A moment later, a card appeared before him, bearing the picture of a man in a chariot, with the word Chariot written on the bottom. What is this? Marshall wondered as he grabbed the card, and a bright light enveloped him. As it did, he felt a strange power fill him as the card itself seemed to transform. When the light faded, he found himself holding a glowing staff.

"Where the hell did this come from?" It was then that he saw Irvine and Danny rushing Tobias with weapons of their own. At that moment, instinct took hold, and he also charged forward. More than that; in an instant, he seemed to teleport in front of Tobias, his staff raised to strike.
    Last edited by DracoMan; 19th September 2013 at 06:21 PM.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Blog Entries

Junpei had been watching the battle. He had peeled himself from the crater in the floor quickly. He could take a hit quite well. He had been observing, looking for a way to get his friends out. He had to get them away.

"Everyone, run! I'll hold him off!" He yelled. Then a voice rang out in his head.

So it is power you seek? It asked him.

Dude, now is not the time to be hearing voices! He thought.

Do you seek power?! It asked forcefully.

Yeah...I need to protect Rachel, and Marshall, and Irvine, and Danny, and Noel, and Travis. He thought.

The path you seek is not an easy one. Do you sti

No shit, that's what I just said. Junpei thought.

Then I bestow upon you the power of the immovable object, the shield to protect all...Guardian Arts!

"Whoa..." Jun said. His arms had become bathed in a blue aura. He felt cool. Not like it was too cold, but a refreshing breeze. Small plates of ice, sparkling in the dim light, emerged on his skin.

"Alright, let's do this." Jun said. He felt invincible, like bullets would flatten themselves against his skin, like nothing could hurt him. He reached over to the bleachers, and tore off a section of seat. He leaped at Tobias, swinging the huge plank at his adversary.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Travis slowly recovered from the crash with his friends. This was getting bad, how are they supposed win? As he stood up, he turned around and saw that almost all of his friends had crazy weapons, ready to attack Tobias. "Umm.. guys? Were those things lying around in the gym?" He said confused. Everyone who had it were charging at the dangerous man, this caused Travis to worry. What if they all get hurt again? If only he could somehow protect them.

So it is power you seek?

"Hmm?" He said confused, who said that? He saw that no one was around it. "uh.." Where did it come from?

What is it that you seek?

The voice asked again. Was it coming from his mind? "Umm.. I don't know how to answer that Mr. Voice because I need to find a way to protect everyone before something grave happens to them."

The path you seek is not an easy one, do you still wish to pursue it?

"Can I do that? I'll do it! I'll protect everyone!"

Then I bestow you the power to support, shields to repel all threats and aid your allies, I shall give you the Orbital Diamonds

A card appeared before him, it appeared to be a woman looking upon a star in the sky. He grabbed it to inspect it closer,wondering how he will defend his friends with a card when felt an instinct. He crushed the card with his hand which caused various light to shine around the boy. When it faded, he saw that various metallic blue octogons things were orbiting around him. There seemed to be 10 in all. Even though he just received this power, he knew what to do. He faced Tobias and sent out 6 ODs at him,ready to use his powers. "Okay! No fear!" He shouted.
    Last edited by Tailisu10; 20th September 2013 at 10:33 AM.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Terra had dozed off for a bit when she was jarred awake by some odd commotion in the gymnasium, more of it, actually. What were they doing in there? Whatever it was, it didn't make sense. Then her phone vibrated in her pocket, indicating she had a text. She pulled her phone out and looked at it, frowning as she read the text. Her mother had messaged her to tell her that traffic was backed up due to a thick black fog that was widespread. Well, this was a fine kettle of fish. Now she had to wait even longer. And that odd commotion in the gymnasium was making her antsy. Against her better judgment, she went outside, into the dark fog, to escape the loud noises inside.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

Rachel backed into the corner, almost horrified by the sights that took place before her.

As soon as Terra set foot into the fog, her body started to get heavy, as her vision became hazy, and she was on the verge of collapse.

Bennett stepped behind her and clasped a cloth to her nose and mouth. "Don't breath in this mist." He said. "If you inhale it, you'll lose your memory of all the events that took place today, and your essential the proceedings that will take place in the near future."

Tobias backed up several feet after tossing Noel to the side.

"It didn't occur to me that you all were Arcana Wielders!" He chuckled. "But DAMN! This is about to get fun! I might as well see what your capable of first." He then thrust a black spike before his feet, and into the ground. "I summon you, from the depths of the earth, Dark Magician!"

Black mist formed from the spike, as an empty black cloak formed in the air, with a scepter floating where it's hand should've been.

"Until we meet again." Tobias sneered, before he vanished into a puff of smoke.

The Dark Magician then created several eerie orbs of black fire, and shot them at Marshall.

Blog Entries

Oh no! Marshall thought as the Black Cloak of Doom launched orbs of Fire right at him. Instinctively, he swung his new staff towards them, and things once again happened beyond his conscious control--as though it had a mind of its own, his staff made several slicing strokes, each one knocking out a fire orb.

By the time Marshall came to a stop, Tobias was gone, and Noel was lying on the floor. At least she was no longer in Toby's clutches, but now there was something potentially more dangerous to deal with. Marshall tightened his grip on is staff. "Okay, creepy, it's time to dance!" He jumped at the creature, staff slicing through the air. "TAKE THIS!"

OOC: Did you have to name this thing after the Dark Magician from Yu-Gi-Oh!, or is that just coincidence?

Blog Entries

"Coward! Get back here!" Irvine called out after Tobias before his attention turned to the Dark Magician. It looked like it would be a bitch to fight. But he'd worry about that later, that thing was attacking! Marshall had avoided it, and was attacking, and so should he.

Terra instantly regretted stepping outside, feeling as though she had inhaled chloroform. The only reason she know what if felt like was because of a prank her brother pulled on her. Feeling a cloth over her mouth and nose made her think of that moment, and she began to panic and struggle before hearing what this person was saying. She was thankful that he saved her from losing her memory, but she didn't understand why she was important, and to what events? She continued to rack her brain, but soon felt exhausted. She pointed briefly to the door, indicating she wanted to go back inside, before she went slack and collapsed. She was still slightly conscious, merely short of air and exhausted by the mist she had breathed in. She hoped this guy was going to keep her safe, and not end up being a creep, because she had no energy with which to defend herself. She could only place her trust in him.
    Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Calvin; 23rd September 2013 at 04:59 PM.

Blog Entries

OOC: I never got into Yu-Gi-Oh! That was an accident! Sorry! From Hence Forth, it's Shadow Mage

The Shadow Mage avoided Marshal's attack, and then created several purple orbs of icy energy, which it shot at Irvine.

Bennett supported Terra inside, and set her to sit on a windowsill in the hall. "Your the solitary type, aren't you." Bennett smiled almost mischievously.

"But I suppose that independence can be helpful every once in awhile." He said, as he lit a cigarette, and pressed to his lips.

Blog Entries

Junpei saw the fireballs, and put himself between Irvine and them, without even thinking. He expected them to hurt. But...They didn't. Like, he felt maybe a twinge, and his shield had melted, but the attack had barely scratched him.

"Alright, time for our combination attack! Irvine-hame-HA!" Junpei said. He charged at Irvine, trying to grab him. If he succeeded, he'd throw his comrade at The Dark Magician.

"We've gotta believe in the heart of the cards! Travis, do you have your deck with you?" He asked. He turned to Rachel. "Did you get one of these superpowers? Get behind me." He said.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Marshall flew past the Shadow Mage as it evaded his attack, nearly running into a wall. Crap! He turned to see Jun and Irvine engaging the creature, and Jun was saying something about the "heart of the cards." Of course, now the creature was distracted. Marshall jumped at it, swinging his staff at its back.

Blog Entries

"What the?" Irvine exclaimed as he saw the ice balls headed towards it. He instinctively pulled out his tether knife, and was about to swing it when Jun grabbed him. "What the hell are you doING?!" He shouted as he was flung towards the Shadow Mage. "This is gonna hurt in the morning." He muttered, bracing himself and lowering his shoulder to tackle through it.

((Oh, don't forget Terra and Bennett.))

Blog Entries

The attacks hit, and the Shadow Mage was now vulnerable.

"Now your mine!" Danny cried. He then lunged the phantom with his sword in hand, and trapped it in a seal of light. He then started slashing it in a rapid barrage. "NOW DIE!" Danny shouted, as she the hollow cloak in the center, and it let out a ghastly wail, before exploding into darkness.

"It seems as if their done by now." Bennett smiled. "Why don't we greet them Terra." Bennett smirked with curiosity, taking her hand and entering the Gym.

Blog Entries

Finally the Shadow Mage was defeated; Marshall landed after hitting it just in time to see Danny's attack finish it. But he still had no idea what it was, or how they had defeated it. He still had the staff in his hands, and his heart was still pounding. He turned to Jun, trying to figure out what to say, if there was anything to say that could make sense. All he could do was ask, "So, does this count as out first team win?"

He looked around at everyone else, and saw that Noel was still lying on the floor. He ran over to her and knelt by her side. "Are you okay?" he asked, gently nudging her.

Blog Entries

Terra shook her head in protest, trying to avoid going to the others. She wanted nothing to do with them, why was she being dragged to see them? She wanted to rip away from him and run and hide, but he was the only thing keeping her standing up, let alone walking. And wait a sec, how did he know her name? Ugh, so much confusion!

Irvine slammed into the ground on his face, and picked himself up. He walked over to Jun, glaring half-heartedly at him. "You son of a bitch." He growled before smiling. "Nice work, but warn me before you use me as a living cannonball from now on." He couldn't help but chuckle at the thought, even though he was hurting.

Blog Entries

Noel, only let out a sigh, still passed out.

"I'm afraid she won't wake by means as simple as that." Bennett said.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast