Start Ups Innocence: The Arcana Wielders (Non Pokemon: Teen) - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Innocence: The Arcana Wielders (Non Pokemon: Teen)

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Innocence: The Arcana Wielders (Non Pokemon: Teen)

Quote Originally Posted by kyletimothy View Post
    It is really good
    OOC: Y'know, you could join if you wanted to.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The group walked down the shadowed hallway, as Rachel opened the door to the Gymnasium, and led everyone inside.

"We simply just need to get to the other side, and the Nurse's office should be across the hall." Rachel explained.

But as soon as everybody entered the room, the doors slammed shut and locked themselves with a click.

A man voice cackled from the shadows. "Did you all think it was that simple, that you could bring her to some bitch nurse and she'd better in 5 minutes. How stupid are you!? Doesn't matter though, I should thank you for bringing that girl right to me."

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: OH GOSH PLEASE BE THE PRINCIPAL PLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

"Figures." Junpei said. He shined his cell at the man, getting between him, Noel and Rachel. He had no idea who it was, but he had a knack for sensing danger. "Alright, who the hell are you? Start talking. Noel's hurt, if this is some kinda joke, it ain't funny." He said. He didn't really know Noel, but if she needed to get to the nurse, she needed to get to the nurse. He turned to Marshall.

"How long do oyu think it'll take us to bounce this freakshow? Ten? Fifteen seconds?" He asked.

He turned to Irvine.

"I think we might have to use our secret technique." He said.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 18th September 2013 at 04:33 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Terra turned away from the door as she heard a door slam in the distance. Something about it didn't seem right. But it wasn't her problem. She continued looking through the door into the inky blackness. This would definitely hinder her mother's arrival. I wonder how far the fog reaches... She wondered. It looked thick enough to cut through with a miracle blade.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

So now they were locked in the gymnasium, and some weirdo had just arrived to taunt them. Whoever he was, Marshall wasn't the least bit afraid of him. Just really annoyed. Jun was already calculating how long it would take to get rid of him with their secret technique. Marshall, Jun, and Irvine...the three of them would have no problem doing just that.

"You hear that, douchebag?" Marshall challenged. "You knock off the ooga-booga crap, or the janitor's gonna be cleanin' what's left of you off the floor!" He felt his body priming itself for the upcoming ass-kicking.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Blog Entries

"Secret technique?" Irvine asked, looking between Jun and Marshall. Why do I get the feeling I won't like this? "Look, we need something that will take this guy out without causing harm to the girls." He got into the same stance he always took in the backfield before a run play. He might be small, but he can still power through someone if need be. He was especially worried about the girls' safety, and in circumstances like these, they couldn't afford to be reckless.

Blog Entries

"Then we'll take him out before any thing can happen to them," Marshall said. He turned to the others. "You all stay back. Me, Jun, and Irvine'll handle this."

He then turned back to the weird guy. "Last chance to leave here intact."

Blog Entries

"Be careful you guys." Travis said while backing off to those who were preparing to fight against the unknown person. He wondered if that person will also do something to others in the school, like Terra and the nurse. Hopefully they will be fine as they seemed to be stuck in the gym. The doors doesn't seem to open no matter how hard he tried. Just why did that guy wanted Noel?

Blog Entries

The man stepped out the shadows. He had dark black hair, with snake like topaz colored eyes.

"My name is Tobias." He smirked. "I thought you pathetic worms might as well learn the name of the man who will crush you beneath his heel."

Tobias then walked towards Noel and Danny, shoving the burly trio of guys with enough force to send them flying into the walls, leaving impact craters.

He then walked up to Danny, who was still supporting Noel.

"I'll take that little girl for now, thanks for holding her for me." He sneered, he then snatched Noel from Danny's grasp, and then kicked him with enough force for him into the wall with an impact crater.

"Hello Terra." A voice called to Terra in the hall.

A young man, who looked like he was in his twenties stood before her. He had blood red hair, with long bangs combed so they covered his left eye, his visible eye being a sky blue. He wore a gothic shirt, with a punk styled spiked chocker, and a pair of dark blue jeans.

Blog Entries

Marshall was thoroughly stunned, in more ways than one. Somehow, this Tobias jerk had summoned enough power to send him, Jun and Irvine across the room at once. He struggled to pull himself out of the wall, ignoring the throbbing headache and stars dancing in his eyes. "You guys ok?" he asked his comrades, who were probably in just as bad shape. By the time he got himself free, Tobias had gotten his hands on Noel.

"No..." he said weakly, trying to get himself back in fighting mode. Unfortunately, the impact left him too dizzy to function. By the time he could regain his bearings, someone even weirder-looking had shown up. Now what?

Blog Entries

Irvine found himself stuck in the wall for a few seconds, but he managed to pull himself out, at which point he slumped to the floor, winded. Even despite that, he'd been winded before, and he'd certainly been hit harder on the football field, through the protective gear. He took a quick minute to catch his breath, then hoisted himself to his feet. His blood began boiling when he saw that this Tobias fellow had Noel. He was curious as to how the guy had hit him so hard, but that could wait. For now, he was focused on making Tobias think the same thing he was thinking. As adrenaline overtook him, he lunged forward, moving quickly yet lightly, keeping his footsteps as quiet as possible. "Hold this!" He shouted, lowering his shoulder and charging at Tobias with all his weight and strength.

Terra's attention was piqued by four loud thuds that echoed through the halls. Had they come from the gym? Just what was going on in there? Not that she cared. All she wanted was to go home. She drew her cloak close to her, feeling the embrace of darkness all around her. To her, it felt good. It reminded her of who she was as a person. A creature of solitude, not meant to associate with others. She liked it that way. It was much simpler.

Blog Entries

Travis was speechless and frozen still as the man sent the guys away, it was not..normal. He shook it off quickly and ran to the aid of some of them to try and help somehow. As he was running, Danny also flew by him into the wall too. "Oh god." He said and quickly realized what this implied. He turned around and saw the man was now carrying Noel. " Why are you doing this?!" He shouted at him. The man was hurting everyone and who know what he will do to her. He saw someone ran past him and realize that it was Irvine, somehow still standing. He was probably going to get hurt more by the man, It seems that none of them are a match for him. Even so, Travis found himself running towards him too. He hoped that at least he could make a difference.

Blog Entries

Marshall was just shaking off the dizziness when he saw Irvine and Travis moving in to counterattack Tobias. Putting the new stranger out of his mind, and strangely determined to save Noel, Marshall charged in from a different direction as the other two. Perhaps Tobias couldn't defend himself on all sides simultaneously. "Hey, freakshow!" he shouted as he rushed in, fists at the ready. "Take this!" With all his momentum behind him, he threw his strongest punch at Tobias' face.

Blog Entries

Tobias vanished in a puff of smoke, cleared by a wave of distortion, causing each rushing teenager to crash into each other.

"No!" Rachel screamed.

Tobias then reappeared at the other end of the gymnasium. "Is this the best you all can do?"

Why do I have to be so weak! Danny thought to himself in a panic. I can't even protect the one who means the most to me! But I don't want to let anything happen to her.

A voice echoed in Danny's head.

So it is power you seek? The voice asked.

Yes! Danny responded in thought.

Tell me, what do you seek with this power? The voice asked.

To protect the one's close to me, even if it means dying to do so! Danny replied with a fire burning in his thoughts.

The path you seek is not an easy one, do you still wish to pursue it? The voice asked.

...Yes. Danny agreed.

Then I now craft for a weapon molded by your very heart, a blade crafted by an unyielding drive and desire to protect the one's you love! The Oath Saber!

Danny got to his feet, while a look of worry spread itself one Tobias's face. It can't be. He nearly trembled.

A small tarot card then floated down from the darkness and into Danny's hands. The card had a picture of young woman, blind folded and holding a scale, the word Justice written on the bottom.

"You've hurt my friends and Noel!" Danny roared in a battle cry. "So now I'll make you regret it for the rest of your life! Now your gonna get it, you twisted SON OF A BITCH!"

Danny then crushed the tarot card in his right hand, it then transformed into an angelic sword, with a snow white colored blade, a pair of white wings that formed a hilt, and a red jewel place in the center of it.

Danny then rushed at Tobias with a near blinding speed.

Blog Entries

It took Irvine a minute to regain his senses and shake the stars from his sight. When he did, he became aware of Tobias on the far side of the gymnasium, and Danny, wielding a beautiful sword, charging at him faster than his eyes could follow. Tobias also seemed to be scared out of his pants. This he found amusing. He didn't know how Danny got that sword, or why Tobias was so scared of it, but he knew that he had to help somehow. But he couldn't do much against this guy, it seemed. If only he could gain power like Danny obviously had. It was then that a strange voice rang in his head.

So it is power you seek? The voice asked.

What? Who is this? Irvine responded in thought, looking around. Yes, I do seek power.

Tell me, what do you seek with this power? The voice asked.

I need to protect those I care about from otherworldly forces, the likes of which I'm no match against otherwise! Irvine replied, feeling his blood boil.

The path you seek is not an easy one, do you still wish to pursue it? The voice asked.

I'll do whatever it takes. Irvine replied.

Then I bestow upon you a gift, manifested from your very dreams, and with it, the title of Weaponsmaster!

"Shut the front door..." Irvine mumbled to himself, straightening his posture and looking up to see a card float down towards him. It looked like a tarot card. The only detail he paid attention to was the word Strength across the bottom. "This card... I can feel within it... the strength to rip you a new one! This power... I can feel it in me... I feel it in my blood!" He crushed it in his hand, and watched in awe as weapons appeared in front of him: a tether knife, a spear, a bow, and an axe. He watched as they orbited him, and attached themselves to him. The bow slid up his arm and hung on his shoulder, the spear attached itself to his back, the tether knife went into a holster that was now on his right leg, and the axe was put through a belt loop. The added weight of all his weapons forced him into a sort of hunched stance, but he could handle it. "Now... as I believe I said before... hold this!" He roared, lunging forward with all the speed and agility of a running back, with his spear in hand, ready to run Tobias through.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast