Start Ups Innocence: The Arcana Wielders (Non Pokemon: Teen)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Innocence: The Arcana Wielders (Non Pokemon: Teen)

Blog Entries

Default Innocence: The Arcana Wielders (Non Pokemon: Teen)

At Spring Field High School, located in the city of Spring Field, dark storm clouds had started to form, as thunder roared and rumbled through out the city. School has let out, and many of the students rushed home to avoid the storm. Even after school club meetings were canceled because of Storm Warnings. Class had let out, and a girl with with green eyes, shoulder length auburn hair, wearing a white tank top with a blue mini skirt.

"Hey!" Danny smiled, as she walked up to her. "Glad class is over now?"

Noel nodded. "Yeah, it was getting tiring after a while."

The two continued to make small talk as the storm continued to approach.

Meanwhile Rachel packed up her things, was about to say to Noel, but thought she'd wait a moment while she talked with Danny.

I never see her happier, then when she's talking with him... Rachel thought to herself with a gentle smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Ludwig Beilschmidt; @Heroic Sociopath; @DracoMan; @Tailisu10; The RP has begun.

For simplicities sake, were all in the same class, You will simply just announce your character's current thought, maybe converse with others, and once everyone posts, we'll get the events rolling.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Innocence: The Arcana Wielders (Non Pokemon: Teen)

Marshall sniffed in a bit of disdain. So we get a little bad weather and they act like it's the end of the world, he thought as he left class with the other students. Of course, he'd been through too much in his life to let a silly thing like fear get ahold of him. Then again, today's class had been more boring than usual. This would give him more time at the gym. Maybe even spar a little with Junpei, who was probably the second-best fighter at the school. (After Marshall, of course.)

@Heroic Sociopath; I kinda like the idea of our characters being sparring partners, as you suggested.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Terra looked out the window, observing the incoming storm with blank eyes. I hope she gets here soon... She thought to herself, gazing out into the parking lot below. She couldn't see her mother's car from this window, meaning her mother hadn't arrived yet. She'd have left already, but her car had been in the shop today, and was now sitting at home. Of course, this meant she was doomed to wait until her mom got off work. She left the room and went to her locker to grab her cloak and purse, checking for her things before sitting down by the entrance to the building. She'd be able to see her brother when he pulled up, though it didn't explain why he was late in picking her up. Why did it have to rain today...

Irvine didn't look happy at all about the storm. He spared a glance at Rachel, then walked over to her. "Hey, Rachel? Do you have an umbrella or something?" He asked. "This storm's likely to waterlog us all."
    Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Calvin; 17th September 2013 at 06:41 PM.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

Junpei woke up just as class was finishing. He had the back row to himself. Something to do with the rumors from his old school, about how he had broken a man's wrist and killed a lunch lady. These were not true: He had broken the man's nose. And the lunch lady had almost killed him, taking issue with him complaining when he found a scorpion in his applesauce. He wasn't lonely, as he sat behind his friends Marshall and Travis.

Marshall just wasn't afraid of him. It made sense, considering he was second only to Jun as far as best martial artist in school. Jun had won once, Marshall had won once, and between them, they had 106 draws. Junpei claimed to have been tired on the day he lost.

Travis, meanwhile, ran anime club with him. Maybe he just wasn't scared due to having seen him cosplay as Sailor Moon? Less people might be intimidated by him if they had seen him, but Jun had sworn Travis to secrecy and vowed never to do it again. It had drummed up new members, although everyone wondered where the sexy girl who had handed out fliers had gone.

Jun let the earbuds he was wearing finish blaring REM's "Drive", then got up, noting the rain. He wasn't too bothered by it, though he was a bit saddened Anime Club was cancelled. They were going to finish Lucky Star. He shrugged. Maybe Marshall would be willing to spar.

"Hey, Mar..." He said, getting up. Then he saw Rachel. He thought she was the prettiest girl in class. Terra was cute, but a bit scary, and Noel was nice, but she didn't have that touch of class Rachel exuded.

Unfortunately, Jun considered his chances with her nil. What would a rich girl like her want with the former Delinquent From Hell? He could barely work up the nerve to speak to her. Still, he liked her, and didn't want to see her get wet.

"H-here." He said to her, blushing, and handed her an umbrella. "It's raining, and it doesn't bother me much..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 15th September 2013 at 11:47 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

It took Marshall a moment to notice that Junpei hadn't left yet. Then again, the big guy had never been quite as fast as Marshall. He sighed and went back to the classroom, where he saw Jun blushing and talking to Rachel. She was cute, but a high-class girl like her was definitely not in the same league as a couple of street fighters. Poor guy didn't stand a chance. Still, it did give Marshall a bit of ammo for needling Jun, something only he could get away with.

"Aww, you really do have a soft side," Marshall teased. "And here I thought you were just trying to get out of our next rematch."

Blog Entries

Travis was slightly at a loss on what to do. Since they have been let out early from school, his family might not be able to pick him up because they are busy and he might not be able to walk home without an umbrella before it rains. Maybe one of his friends will help him out? He hopes that he doesn't become a bother though. Hopefully everything will work out in the end. He noticed one of his friends, Junpei, offering his umbrella to one of the girls in his class, he was being nervous and blushing for some reason. " Why is he acting like that over giving her his ? Does he want to keep it for himself?" He thought trying to think of a explanation

Blog Entries

Rain started to pour from the sky, as thunder roared once more.

"Did somebody just call my name?" Noel thought aloud.

"Are you okay?" Danny asked Noel. "You look pale."

The light in Noel's eyes slowly grew dimmer. "Danny..." She whispered. At that moment, a large bolt of lightning streaked across the sky, as the school's power was knocked out. Noel then fainted.

"Noel!" Danny shouted, as he managed to catch a passed out Noel from hitting the ground.

The mere atmosphere of the school then changed. All that could be seen out the windows of the school were a thick fog, as the aura and atmosphere became oppressive and dark. It was so intense, that it would cause anyone to feel almost sick from the feeling.

Blog Entries

Marshall was prepared to drag Jun away to keep him from making a fool of himself when one particularly large bolt of lightning knocked out the power in the school. Great, he thought. Bet the rest of the area's out. That would make traffic a nightmare.

Then came the real nightmare--a dark fog surrounding the area. "Oh, man," Marshall muttered. "I shoulda known that white powder wasn't sugar." Hallucinating was not something he particularly relished.

Blog Entries

"What the hell's going on here?" Irvine exclaimed, looking around in a contained panic. He couldn't see anything out the windows, and the power just went out. He pulled out his phone and activated the flashlight function on it. "Okay, we need to get her somewhere. Let's go!"

Terra barely contained a smile as she watched what happened outside. She loved the darkness, but this felt... different...somehow. She heard her... classmates(she preferred to see them as peers)... wailing over the girl she knew as Noel. It also seemed as though they were afraid of the dark. Such inferior minds... she feared nothing of the dark. This was actually better for her as opposed to the way things normally were. Now, if only the hour in which her mother got off work would arrive...

Blog Entries

"We should get her to the nurse's office, right away. The Nurse should be here still." Rachel urged.

"I'll carry her." Danny said, with a serious look forming in his eyes as he supported Noel's limp body on his shoulder.

"We can get their faster if we cut through the gymnasium." Rachel stated, with an almost cool and collected air. "We need to move calmly, and swiftly."

Blog Entries

"Alright. I've got the flashlight, so i'll lead the way. Let's move!" Irvine barked, looking out in the hallway and peeking both ways. Down one end he could make out Terra sitting next to the doors, staring outside. He looked the other way. I was vacant. He made a signal to go, and started down the hallway, keeping his flashlight focused straight ahead.

Blog Entries

Travis was hugging his messenger bag as some kind of support. He didn't understand what was happening at the moment. This darkness and atmosphere was unnatural and making him feel despair. "This is so wrong." He thought. It caught his attention that one of the girls in his class,Noel, fainted. "Oh my!" He said in shock. He heard of the plan to take the fainted girl to the nurse. "and then she'll be fine." He said for sure, she will hopefully be fine
    The boy looked outside again, seeing the mysterious fog linger outside. " I think we should stick together everyone,who knows what will happen, and it's safe in numbers right?" He said as he started following the group.

Blog Entries

At this point, the reactions of everyone else had convinced Marshall that this wasn't some form of drug-induced hallucination. Noel was out cold for some reason, Danny was carrying her, and Irvine was leading everyone else out. Marshall turned to Junpei. "Come on, we gotta go!" So much for sparring.

Blog Entries

Junpei turned to Marshall as he teased him, blushing even deeper.

"Sh-shut up!" He said, as the storm intensified. The weather never bugged him much. And when the power went out, he didn't flinch. The dark didn't either. He simply flipped open his phone and turned on the camera, making a makeshift flashlight. He checked, and everyone was there.

"Alright, we've just got to wait..." He said, glad for a distraction. Then Noel fainted.

"Well, damn. Yeah, we need to get her to the nurses." He said. He noticed that the area outside the school was covered in fog. As they headed for the gym, he kicked in the door, running in. He hoped a demon dog or something wouldn't come out and try to kill him.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

It is really good

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast