Name: Junpei Kuwabara
Arcana Class: The Emperor
Appearance: Junpei's a pretty big guy, at 6'1, and he's fairly muscular to boot. He usually has an irritated expression on his face, and a small scar on his cheek*. His hair is a bit long, and blond. He tends to wear his favorite leather jacket, although he's modified it so the symbol of his gang (a black circle with a single dot) is now a yin-yang sign. Underneath, he wears a muscle shirt, and a pair of distressed slate-grey jeans. On his feet he likes to wear a pair of red sneakers. His eyes are icy blue, and he's missing one of his back teeth, although it's only visible when he smiles really wide.
Personality: Junpei at one point was a violent thug who fought a lot. He still has that reputation. However, after taking anger management, he's not exactly a violent thug. True, he still solves problems with his fists. However, he does it very calmly, and only if he thinks it's worth it. He knows when to be calm and talk out his problems, but he finds that violence is often a fairly simple solution. Again, people often still think that he's a badass gang leader. So occasionally people try to pick fights with him. He's still a very blunt, and a bit rough around the edges. But he's also very calm. Also, he has a soft spot for cute things, but if you say that to his face he'll punch you. Calmly.
Family Members: His dad's a no-show, and his mom spends a lot of time out drinking.
History: Junpei never had much parental supervision. Combined with the fact he's always had a bit of a temper, he got into a lot of fights. By the time he got into high school, he had a small gang of delinquents he spent time skipping class with. That changed when he mugged one too many of his peers for their lunch money. He got put on probation, and was ordered to take anger management. There, he learned the error of his ways. He became a much calmer person. He's done things he's not proud of, but he's left his gang behind and wants to be a productive citizen.
Innocence: Guardian Arts: Junpei's Innocence takes the form of a blue glow that surrounds his hands during battle. When he activates this, his punches and kicks hurt as much as any Innocence, and he can use his limbs to parry attacks.
Spells/Skills: (Most of these are just natural abilities Junpei has, just augmented by his innocence.)
1. Ice Shield: Junpei's body becomes covered in thin plates of ice. These are very durable, and protect him from a lot of attacks. Further, anyone who hits him with a melee attack is going to find their weapon or whatever limb they use to attack frozen to his body. The shield takes a few seconds of Junpei holding still to apply, and lasts about 10 minutes at normal temperatures. It can last indefinitely in colder environments, but melts quickly in warmer temperatures.
2. Reflect: Junpei can use his Guardian Arts to catch energy based attacks in his hand and throw them back.
3. Counter: A technique Junpei devised himself, it has been enhanced by his Innocence. It consists of an extremely fast, powerful kick used immediately after he takes an attack. It's very hard to dodge, but it only really works if he's been hit. Before he got it, the attack was known to end fights in one blow. Now, if he doesn't hold back, the attack could break a normal person's spine.
4. Bodyguard: Junpei takes less damage if he's taking an attack for an ally. If he has his Ice Shield active, the damage usually becomes almost zero.
5. Will: Junpei's ultimate power, although really it's mostly just a natural ability Junpei has that gets a little help from his Innocence. Whenever an attack would render him dead, unconscious, or otherwise unable to fight, instead, his Innocence turns red, and he can continue fighting. In this state, however, one more hit will usually make him unable to continue battling. He can be healed back to normal, however, in which case his Innocence becomes blue again.
6. Glacial Wall: Junpei summons a large wall of ice by stamping his foot on the ground. He can tip it over to crush enemies. It's up to seven feet tall, and seven feet wide, and about six inches thick.
Other: Day dream.
*He claims he got stabbed, but really, it's from accidentally cutting himself when he was 4.