1. The Magician: In Tarot Readings, The Magician Arcana represents Talent, Skill, Creativity, and Concentration. Innocence Wielders of the Magician Arcana are skilled in all forms of elemental magic, and are fairly fast, with decent speed. But there defenses tend to lack, and they don't excel at attacking head on. The Wielders themselves are often free spirited, creative, and resourceful, often being able to create many ideas.
2. The Priestess (Taken By Naoto):Often thought of as the parallel to the Hierophant Arcana. In Tarot Readings, The Priestess Arcana represents Wisdom, Intuition, and Inner thought. Innocence Wielders of the Priestess Arcana typically excel at healing, but they are also capable of attacking using a single element of sorcery. The Wielders themselves tend to be soft spoken women, who are very intelligent.
3. The Empress: Often thought as the parallel to the Emperor Arcana, in Tarot Readings, the Empress Arcana represents motherhood, femininity, nature, and beauty. Innocence Wielders of the Empress Arcana often excel at Magic based attacks and projectiles, and they often decent defenses and healing capabilities. (But other Arcana Classes such as the Priestess or Lovers do better at healing.) The Wielders themselves tend to be beautiful strong willed woman who are fairly motherly, and often act as leaders.
4. The Emperor (Taken By Heroic Sociopath): Often thought as the parallel to the Empress Arcana, in Tarot Readings, the Emperor Arcana represents control, structure, and fatherhood. Innocence Wielders of the Emperor Class tend to excel at close range attacks, and being able to endure attacks, with decent speed. (But their speed is usually outclassed by other melee attackers such as the Chariot or Strength Arcana's). The Wielders themselves tend to strong willed men, who act as leaders, and tend to be in control of their own situation.
5. The Hierophant: Often thought as the parallel to the Priestess Arcana, in Tarot Readings, the Hierophant represents solidarity, tradition, and wisdom. Unlike it's sister Arcana, The Priestess Class who excel at healing, the Hierophant Class Wielders often excel at physical attacking, along with a certain form of elemental sorcery. The Hierophant Class Wielders themselves often are men with high intelligence, and are rather strong willed.
6. The Lovers: In Tarot Readings, The Lovers often represents bonds, relationships, and harmony. Innocence Wielders of The Lovers Class often excel at healing, and support skills, buffing their allies and healing any wounds. However, they often lack offensive capabilities. Wielders of The Lovers Class often are well liked and popular individuals, with a rather kind heart.
7. The Chariot (Take by DracoMan): In Tarot Readings, The Chariot often represents Willpower, Drive, and Victory. Innocence Wielders of The Chariot Class often excel at a front line assault, being able to attack with speed and strength, being able to pummel their foes into submission. However, the Chariot Class often struggles at attacking from a distance, and their defensive capabilities isn't the best, not being quite as strong as those of the Strength or Emperor Arcana's. However, along with the Devil Arcana, they are the fastest class. The Wielders themselves often are strong willed, and unyielding individuals, who can have a short temper sometimes.
8. The Strength: In Tarot Readings, The Strength represents, Courage, Patience, and Strength. Innocence Wielders of The Strength often excel at physical abilities, having all around above average defense, strength, and speed. However, their magic resistance is below average, and their magical aptitude is lower then average. The Wielders themselves are patient, strong willed, and generally fairly athletic.
9. The Hermit (Taken by Ludwig Beilschmidt: In Tarot Readings, The Hermit represents solitude and self awareness. Innocence Wielders of the Hermit Class typically excel at enduring magical attacks, having the highest magical resistance among the Arcana classes. They also use dark magic along with spells meant to sabotage the foe. However, Hermits tend to be rather slow, and often need to endure attacks before attacking themselves. The Wielders themselves often are quiet individuals who prefer solitude.
10. The Fortune: Often referred to as "The Wheel of Fortune". In Tarot Readings, Fortune represents luck, destiny, and cycles. Innocence Wielders of The Fortune Class often excel at attacking, but often have decent magical resistance to. They often use sorcery revolving around Light and Darkness, but they can attack with decent physical attacks depending on their weapon. The Wielders themselves are often observant individuals, who are well aware of the changing fates.
11.Justice (Taken By Naoto): In Tarot Readings, Justice represents, truth, fairness, and ideals. Innocence Wielders of the Justice Class often excel at support and buffs, physical attacks, and light based sorcery. They however, are fairly weak to Darkness Attacks, taking more damage from them then the other Arcana Classes. The Wielders themselves tend to be kind hearted people, who are passionate about fairness and their ideals.
12: The Hanged Man: In Tarot Readings, The Hanged Man represents Restriction, Suspension, and Sacrifice. Innocence Wielders of The Hanged Man Class often excel at handicapping their opponents, and dealing damage with physical attacks. However, their magical resistance is rather weak, and they have fairly weak magical capabilities.
13: The Death: In Tarot Readings, Death usually represents change and cycles. Innocence Wielders of the Death Class, often excel at handicapping the foe, physical attacks, and Darkness based Sorcery, However, they suffer more from Light Based attacks more then the other classes. The Wielders themselves have usually experienced a near death experience before, or have lost a loved one, with the occurrence changing them for the rest of their lives.
14: Temperance:: In Tarot Readings, Temperance represents balance, equality, and purpose. The Wielders of the Temperance of Arcana are the Jack-of-all-trades so to speak. They can have access to healing, support, physical, and magical skills, but they often don't excel at anything like the other classes, their main weapon being their versatility. The Wielders themselves tend to be calm individuals, who understand the importance of moderation.
15The Devil: In Tarot Readings, the Devil Represents Sexuality, Bondage, and Mischef. The Wielders of the Devil Class are offensive gems, being very speedy, and excelling at both Magical and Physical attacks. They can use any form of elemental magic, but they usually prefer Darkness and Fire, and their tied with the Chariot Class for being the fastest class. The down side to being so offensively capable, is their lack of defenses. They have the weakest defenses among the classes, and they often rely on healers to stay in battle for long. The wielders themselves often are mischievous jokers, with a slightly perverted and dark sense of humor.
16: The Tower: In Tarot Readings, the Tower Represents disaster and change. The Innocence Wielders of the Tower Class excel at great defenses, and powerful physical strength. However, their speed is rather slow, and their magical aptitude is very low. The Wielders themselves often are stoic individuals who understand that nothing will always remain the same.
17: The Star(Tailisu10): In Tarot Readings, the Star Represents Joy, Hope, and Renewal. The Wielders of the Star Class tend to favor Support and Magic centering around Ice and Light, and they typically excel at defense, while having low physical strength. The Wielders themselves often are cheerful individuals with a hopeful and friendly outlook on life.
18. The Moon: In Tarot Readings the Moon represents Mystery, Fear, and Illusion. The wielders of the Moon Class often excel at using Physical skills, along with Ice and Darkness based magic. The Wielders themselves often have a slightly melancholy outlook, but enjoy solving puzzles.
19. The Sun: In Tarot Readings, the Sun Represents Fun, Warmth, and Joy. The Wielders of the Sun Class often excel at using Physical Skills, along with Fire and Light Based skills. The wielders themselves typically are sunny and cheerful people, who can smile even in a bleak situation.