Start Ups Infinite Space - Page 8

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Infinite Space

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Infinite Space

"As you command," Lytlyt nodded his head in agreement and proceeded to put the hood back on. After he had been turned invisible by the cloak he activated his energy sword and followed after LC; prepared for what they could find.

Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted, work has been thoroughly murderous.

When they crossed the threshold, they found themselves in a lab, a large one. It was well-lit, with high ceilings to accomodate the large cylindrical apparatus hanging from the ceiling. There was also a table, at which a man of about 30 sat. He had a pair of glasses on: One of the lenses was blue, and the other was red. On his left arm was a light-grey glove, covered in red buttons. He was working intently on a blueprint. Presumably because of the guard with the gun trained on him.

"Here, can you watch this guy for me while I go see the clown?" The guard asked LC, handing her his rifle. "Just whack that guy over the head with it if he stops working. Or tries to escape. Or if you just feel like it, it's pretty funny, he squeaks. Like a dog toy." The guard ran off to go join the others with Leonidas. Outside, Wyvern was successful. At least, at the turrets. At staying inconspicuous? Not so much. An alarm started blaring, signalling the machines had been tampered with. Fortunately, the din could only be heard from inside the facility: There were sirens outside, but the guards clamoring for the balloons were too loud to hear them.

Unfortunately, there was a single guard in the facility. The head of the Alliance Security Team. He had been taking a nap when he was woken up, and looked at the cameras. Figured. The men were skilled, but they were easily distracted. One of the methods he liked to use was jingling some keys. He didn't have his keys on hand, so he'd just need to figure it out himself. He noticed that there were already two people infiltrating the facility. He got out of his chair and stretched. The man was young, lithe. More fit than the typical soldier. What set him apart was the fact that his right arm was a large mechanical prosthetic. It had a red tank on the upper arm, and a nozzle on the back of the hand.

"If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself." He said to himself as he started heading for LC and Lytlyt's location.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Wyvern's ears twitched in annoyance at the alarms going off. It was unpleasant, but not unexpected. He was a soldier, not an engineer, and a power-surge was bound to cause an alarm of some sort. Regardless, the turrets were inactive. He went to regroup with the others.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

"Dammit, they're still out there!" The head of security yelled. He entered a lab, and grabbed a scientist by the collar.

"Send out the Arachnid!" He yelled, then threw the man to the ground as he headed for the cloaking device lab. As he walked, he heard a stomping sound from above, and screwed a gauntlet onto his human hand.

The soldiers had begun rioting, beating each other up in an attempt to get clowns. They suddenly stopped. A giant laser beam directed at you will do that, won't it?

A mechanical voice spoke.

"INTRUDERS DETECTED. PLEASE RELINQUISH ALL WEAPONS AND HOLD STILL FOR THE WIDE ANGLE DISINTEGRATION BEAM." It was coming from a mechanical monstrosity that had emerged from the labs. It was tall, at least 10 feet. Most of it's bulk was made of it's spherical body, chrome, with a single red window on it that was just cooling down from firing a huge beam into the crowd. The body was also mounted with a myriad of long, thin arms, each one topped with a menacing buzzsaw. The entire contraption was supported by 4 thick metal legs, which were lumbering towards the crowd, slicing indiscriminately.

"CLOWNS ARE FORBIDDEN ON THE PREMISES. PLEASE HOLD STILL IN PREPARATION FOR BEING REDUCED TO A THIN RED PASTE." The machine droned, swinging at Leonidas.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"This is our chance LC," Lytlyt whispered towards the girl as he saw the guard leave his duty. He was actually kind of worried by the fact that the alliance's soldiers could be swayed so easily by something so simple. "We should grab this chance."
    @Charles Dunois;

Blog Entries

LC nodded. "Very well." LC approached the man at the table. (he's still at the table, right?) "Hand the tech over," Her right hand extended into a single crystal spike, "Else things get nasty."

Blog Entries

The scientist stood and turned to LC and Lytlyt.

"Let me tell you something!" The man yelled. Even with the glasses on, one could tell he was angry. "These assholes fucking barged into my lab and forced me to work! I'm coming with! Take the cloaking device, the Alliance is getting it over my dead body!"

He sighed, and smiled.

"God, it feels good to get that out of my system. Call me James." The man said the LC and Lytlyt. He went over and pulled a lever, the cloaking device falling to the floor. It was the size of a water heater, and looked like one too.

"We've just got to wheel it out, and..."

"Not so fast." A voice said. A man entered the room. He looked human, aside from his height. Standing at ten feet, he was a Jotun, a race of creatures known for their great size. Only on one of them could his left arm be fitted: A massive prosthesis, made of shining metal. On the back of his hand was a barrel, perforated with holes, the edges slightly charred. His shoulder held a gas tank. On his right hand, he had an equally intimidating weapon: A thick drill, with cruel-looking serrated ridges. The weapon was clearly meant not for utility, but to gouge at flesh. All of this weaponry contrasted to his strikingly handsome face: With bright green eyes, a strong jaw, a perfectly symmetrical face, and tousled blond hair, if he wasn't a soldier, he could just as easily pass as a model.

"Officer Kord. Alliance Security." The man said. He entered the room, and pressed a button on the drill. A blue shield of energy formed on it. "I predict there will be quite the gnashing of teeth at our next salary meeting. Lucky I was here." He twisted the barrel on his left hand, turning off the safety on the flamethrower.

"Sorry, but that device is Alliance property." He turned to James, who was trying to look as small as he could. "I told them we didn't need you now that the cloaking device is finished. Of course, rectifying that mistake won't be hard, now, will it?" As he hefted his arm towards the scientist, James tried to roll away. But he wasn't very fast. A stream of fire shot towards him, prepared to incinerate him.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I think it's very rude to interrupt people when they are talking you know." Lytlyt jumped in front of James and held out his hand as a long staff was summoned from his hand. The staff had a blue colored sphere on top with two potruding wings on the side; the staff itself was black in color and touched the floor. "Besides, Mr. James here was just telling us a good story." he snickered and threw the staff forward, creating a torpedo of water that wrapped itself in front of Lytlyt so as to work as a shield and extinguish the flames that had been aimed at him. "Besides, while it does seem kind of impractical thanks to its size I'm quite curious about how this works."

Lytlyt lifted the staff once more while holding his energy saber on his left hand. "So if you want to get it back then it'll have to be over my dead body."

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678