Start Ups Infinite Space - Page 2

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Infinite Space

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Infinite Space

"True, I do feel kind of bad for them it doesn't seem like their careers are going anywhere," Lytlyt nodded his head in agreement before pulling his right fist back and smiling. "It could be fun."

Blog Entries

"Fun? I did bring some condoms..." The pink soldier said, rummaging in his pockets.

"I'll show you fun! Witness the power of Yellow Topaz!" The yellow soldier said. She reached into her pocket and took out a tazer, then rushed at Lytlyt, swinging it. But forgetting to actually turn it on.

"Color Squad! Attack!" Red Ruby yelled, flailing her hands in a series of weak slaps aimed at LC.

"Green Emerald Fearsome Hurricane!" Green Emerald said. He took out a paper fan and began waving it at Vaisha.

"Do you guys mind if I go? I have to use the restroom." Blue said, wandering off.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Wyvern just stared at the scene in confusion. Of all the things he had been expecting on an Alliance ship, this...wasn't one of them. After a moment when his brain restarted, he shrugged and charged the guys with the intent to ram them.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

Vaisha clawed at the tentacle redirected her way, then dashed off on her own to find the cockpit. It was in the opposite direction from the cargo hold, and with her experience on over a hundred ships it shouldn't take her too long to find. She threw caution to the wind and didn't bother sneaking around or peering around corners before entering unfamiliar halls. She didn't see the crew as too much of a threat, after all.

After rounding a few corners, Flint reaches the escape pods. As he settles into one, he takes stock of the snacks he had managed to save. (2 chocolates, 1 blueberry and 2 apple cinnamons) Whether this was an elaborate training drill or not, Flint is certain that he had to be one of the best fighters on board. Unless the alliance had some kind of freaky secret weapon hidden on the ship someplace, the rebels were going to win this battle. Of course, Flint really did not have a problem with that, he thought as he punches the launch button..

Blog Entries

"Hehe... That almost tickles. Almost." LC took a step back. "Scream if this 'tickles'." She launched a punch at her *ahem* assailant.

Blog Entries

Red took the punch, and clutched the visor covering her face.

"Ow...Why...Why are you so mean!" She said.

"They're too strong! We should run!" Green said, nursing a clawed tentacle. Pink, having been trampled by Wyvern, gave a thumbs up sighn.

"Alirigh! Color Squad! Retreat!" Red said. They fled the scene, with Pink crawling away.

"Out of the way!" Red said, pushing Flint aside and jumping, with the rest of the squad, into the last escape pod.

"Alright, remember! The motto of the Color Squad: Morale above all else!" Red said, as it blasted off.

"Do you mind dropping me off at the next planet?" Blue asked Vaisha, coming up behind her. "The cockpit's right there." He said, pointing to a door to the left.

"I guess we can head in and see who's running the show, then." Leo said. He pressed a button, and the door to the cargo bay opened. It was a bit dark, the only light in the room coming from the soft glow of an array of tubes on the walls. Each one contained a comatose humanoid, suspended in green liquid.

"This doesn't look like a weapon's cache." Leo said. Even with the soft glow, he could barely see his hand in front of his face as he cautiously entered the room.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Vaisha blinked at the Blue "soldier" for a second, then grinned her toothy grin. "Sure, why not! Or you and your buddies could always stick around and join the crew, provide some free entertainment? Maybe? Haha!" She charged into the room, aiming her gun at whoever was inside. "Get down on the floor or I'll kill you! Now!"

Blog Entries

"The pilot left, actually. And...I'd really rather just go. I mostly just joined because they have really good benefits." Blue said. The cockpit was a bit different from normal. It had a computer for putting it into autopilot, as well as controls for steering it manually in a firefight. The odd bit was that the ship was top-of-the line, much better than a standard one used to transport weapons. The oddest bit was that there was a cable dangling from the ceiling, right above the seat. It looked like it was clearly made of metal, but it looked organic, and if anyone touched it, it would be warm, with a pulse, as if the ship itself had a heartbeat.

Blog Entries

"Definitely creepy." Wyvern affirmed. He got closer to one of the tubes to examine what was occupying it. "Kinda looks like a scene out of some of those old horror vids." He mused.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

LC stepped into the cargo bay and gazed around. "Remember... Weapons can be anything. Hmph. Humans are stupid. Bodies are poor weapons."

Flint had heard of the color squad before but had never gotten a chance to see them up close. This however was not what he had had in mind, everyone managed to fit into the escape pod except that it was only built to hold one person! Now they were all jammed in here like some kind of game of Twister that had gone horribly wrong. (Flint is grateful that at least the blue one seemed to be absent)

There is no way to reach the control panel nor any way to direct the pod. Flint figures that either 1. the auto pilot would land them somewhere safe by sheer luck, 2. The pod will spin out of control and crash into something or 3. the pod will try to fly through a star or a sun and roast them all alive. The worst part is that the color squad members seemed to still be cheerful and upbeat, completely unaware that they may have just doomed them all! With Flints face smooshed against a window, he tries to place his palm onto his face..

Blog Entries

"Damned cowards, all of you. Well, just makes things easier for me!" Vaisha holstered her pistol and hurried into the cockpit. She hopped into the pilot's seat and didn't hesitate before reaching up for the cable and pulling it down towards herself. She couldn't wait to find out just what this amazing ship could do.

Blog Entries

"That's a cable the pilot used. You can put it in the back of the head and control it directly if you think you're up to it, although you can only do it if you're really good." Blue said. "The last time our pilot used it, the left wing of the ship caught fire."

In the cargo hold, Demid emerged from behind a pair of crates, although his black uniform made him nearly invisible. When he had been shot in the head, not only had he lost a chunk of his brain, but the bullet had passed through his left eyes. And like his brain, the Alliance had been kind enough to replace his eye with a mechanical one. One that went above and beyond his old one. There was a reason he had stabbed the light switch, and that became apparent as he rushed out, lunging at Wyvern, stabbing him with his black, custom-built monomolecular vibroblade.

The reason he had hit the lights was because his left eye had perfect night vision. He wasn't a great fighter, but he was good, and knew how to fight dirty, so just as quickly, he rolled back into the shadows.

Blog Entries

Wyvern would rather die than admit it, but he had made himself a little jumpy by reminding himself of those old horror vids. If one was watching his ears were constantly twitching, getting a read on his surroundings. Adrenaline was definitely pumping. When he heard something behind him, he lashed out by throwing his arm behind him, scales crackling with electricity in agitation.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast