Infinite sides, one story. (Percy Jackson RP)SIGN UPS ALWAYS OPEN! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Infinite sides, one story. (Percy Jackson RP)SIGN UPS ALWAYS OPEN!

Fresh Prince Ladies and Gentlemen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Infinite sides, one story. (Percy Jackson RP)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonwolf View Post
    may I ask why you are having gods from other religions in this? the romans and greeks made sense sicne the two religions were historically linked. greek evolved into roman.
    It's his RPG, man. Let him run it how he wants. I like it, Native American folklore needs more love. Besides, all religion effects history, man. A ton of wars have been waged over it. That, and another series of books by Mr. Riordan, the Chronicles of Kane, deals with Egyptian gods. And the two take place in the same universe.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

My RPs:
    Paranatural : Earthbound meets Scooby Doo
    Pokemon RBY RP : I read on Kotaku that it's better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion.
    Nocturne Academy: GMing with Naoto: The ultimate pleasure!
    Wanted!: Bad people doing bad things.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was jsut beign curious. I don;t have any oposition to it just curiousity. to be perfectly honest it could be rather fun being a demi-god for the inuits.

Blog Entries

Oh, okay. I'm stupid. It's just the wording kinda felt like that n' stuffs.

My RPs:
    Pokemon RBY RP : I read on Kotaku that it's better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion.

Hammer of Justice Seryu Ubiquitous's Avatar

@jasonwolf, it's just like Kona-chan said. Every religion is related in some way if you look hard enough.

@NeedleStorm, every one can join. As long as you follow the rules, it's okay.

Also, I believe I may have to explain the leaders of the groups:
    Campers:Chiron or Dionysus, Camp leaders.
    Remnants: Jack Kurada
    Silver Arrow: Zane Dilan
    Renegades: Rei Valentine
    Renagade Triad: I feel I should explain these guys a bit. Their three demigods, sons of Zeus,Ares, and Hades, and are very talented. They serve Nick Sawada, son of Poseidon, and are Rei's personal bodyguards later in the RP. Leader is Nick Sawada.
    Reapers: Brandon Cavalone

If you want your character to be in somewhere other than the campers,post it here.
    Last edited by Seryu Ubiquitous; 25th January 2012 at 12:56 AM.
    "Justice is Served!"

Blog Entries

Are the Renegades an actual faction, or just people who aren't actually in one?
    Last edited by Ladies and Gentlemen; 22nd January 2012 at 01:32 AM.

My RPs:

Technically, they are, but people who aren't in any factions are usually labeled Renagades.
    "Justice is Served!"

Blog Entries
    Add OverlordRuby on Facebook
    Follow OverlordRuby on Tumblr

I'm still confused about the groups. Are they fighting against one another or are they friendly, and what do all of them do? Also, I'll post my sign-up soon, I'm just kinda busy right now.

@Magmarashi The Silver Arrows and the Campers are allies, so they never fight each other. Remnants hate the other Factions, especially the Renegades. Reapers are a neutral side, helping the Campers out mostly, but will go against them if they must. Renagades are one of the groups that is true neutral. They go against all other sides, but are more likely to assist the Campers.

Campers: Assist the gods and go on quests
    Silver Arrow: Hunt monsters for Apollo.
    Remnants: Trying to take down the gods by working with the titans.
    Reapers: Maintain the order of death.
    Renegades: Trying to take down anything relating to the gods using their own strength.
    "Justice is Served!"

Blog Entries
    Add OverlordRuby on Facebook
    Follow OverlordRuby on Tumblr

Can a child of Hecate still be a Reaper, and where do the Reapers live? Can they stay at the camp?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Magmarashi View Post
    Can a child of Hecate still be a Reaper, and where do the Reapers live? Can they stay at the camp?
    I think so. It just says they're underworld children. Like this child of Hades I'm making.

Name: Eizen Nelstrom
    Nickname: Goes by Jackson.

Godly Parent: Hades
    Godly Abilities: Jackson, being the son of the ruler of the underworld, can call up spirits of the dead. He does so by dancing. Unlike many children of Hades, they don't already inhabit corpses: Instead, he must direct them to an inanimate object, which they then possess. He can also use his power on humans, but only if they are in a state where they would be susceptible to it, such as if they were drunk or asleep.
    Normal Abilities: Jackson is an amazing dancer, and this grace translates to dodging attacks, and gives him improved precision with his weapons.

Weapon(s): Jackson wields a pair of 10-inch long scissors. Unlike most scissors, they have edges on both the inside and outside. The outside is made of celestial bronze, while the inside is steel. He also has a ball of enchanted yarn. It reacts to his thoughts, and thus moves on it's own. While it looks like normal yarn, it's as strong as steel.

Personality: Jackson, true to his name, is obsessed with pop singer Michael Jackson. He has every one of his albums, and knows the lyrics to all of his songs. He walks backwards most of the time as well. However, underneath the campy exterior, Jackson is a very coldhearted person. While most Reapers aren't bothered by the killing that comes with their job, Jackson relishes it. He enjoys killing people as others might enjoy a game of Chess. He figures that most people who can cheat death know about the Reapers, and thus accept the risks. He may as well enjoy his job, right?

Appearence: In case one couldn't tell from his name or the fact that he walks backwards everywhere, Jackson also shows his love for the late pop star by dressing like him, namely in Michael's smooth criminal outfit. He wears a fedora and a suit, and nice shoes. He has long hair which he dyes black, and always wears headphones around his neck.

History: Jackson's mother never got over the Micheal Jackson fad. She was obsessed. She was pretty, though, and so Hades took an interest in her. Little did he know that she would delude herself into thinking that he was Michael Jackson. After Hades skipped town, she had nobody to watch him, and so plopped him down in front of some Michael Jackson movie videos. She was never home, so he became very independent, though he didn't have many friends, and he was very poor.
    For a while, Jackson thought the monsters that attacked him were attacking him because he was Michael Jackson's illegitimate son. But then he encountered the fates. They presented him the opportunity to leave home, and he accepted, becoming a Reaper.

Other: The Legend Red

I'll finish really soon.
    Last edited by Ladies and Gentlemen; 23rd January 2012 at 09:04 PM.

My RPs:

A child of Hecate could be a Reaper, but you'll notice it's mainly Hades' and Thanatos' children. They mainly stay in the Underworld, except when on missions.
    "Justice is Served!"

Blog Entries

Name: Derek Myhkol
    Nickname: (if you have)

Godly Parent: hecate
    Godly Abilities: lots of magic (biggest skills are in alchemy, transmutation, and potion-making)
    Normal Abilities: very skilled with animals.

Weapon(s):long staff with assorted stones which can be placed at the top affecting Derek's magic, modded nerf maverick (shots vials of magical objects or celestial bronze darts, i thought it would be fun)

Personality: Derek is one devious dude. The near limitless bounds of his magical skills often lead him into trouble. Often when bored Derek uses some of his potions to screw around in camp. Derek also always comes prepared. He carries a great number of potions in his bandoleer all of which he can fire from his nerf gun.

Appearence: dark brown hair, scraggy (covers some of his ears and a little of his neck), amber eyes. blue jeans, gold/orange shirt, navy jacket, bandaler belt with little vials of assorted potions and other magic stuff, track sneakers, digital watch.

History: Derek is reincarnated (yes they had that in Greek myth), but obviously his previous life was washed away, so he doesn’t know about that. He was born a rather normal child though his mother often seemed to be with holding something, and Derek already knew he was a demigod. Wasn’t very hard to tell when he turned the cat into a puppy. He still wishes to know what his mother with holds from him, so he struck a deal with her. If he could prove himself at camp she’d reveal it to him.

Other: good friends with some kids in the hephestus cabin. he does some testing with them (like with the modded nerf gun) The Legend:Red
    Last edited by jasonwolf; 23rd January 2012 at 11:16 AM.

@jasonwolf You seem to be missing something. You may want to re-read the rules.
    "Justice is Served!"

Blog Entries

lol I read teh rules so long ago i forgot about that. that and I mostly just copied over a few things from Derek in my RP (where he is now dead).

@jasonwolf Accepted.
    "Justice is Served!"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast