Infinite sides, one story. (Percy Jackson RP)SIGN UPS ALWAYS OPEN!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Infinite sides, one story. (Percy Jackson RP)SIGN UPS ALWAYS OPEN!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Infinite sides, one story. (Percy Jackson RP)SIGN UPS ALWAYS OPEN!

Hello everyone, this RP takes place during the Percy Jackson series and Heros of Olympus. Now, let's get started...

Demi-gods...the children of the all powerful gods. Possesing abilities the human mind could never truly comprehend. Kronos, lord of the Titans, is rising, bringing the threat of a war. While Percy must fight the Lord of Time himself, we must help from the sidelines. Will you assist Percy in this war? Or will you fight him? Only you can decide...

From the camp shall emerge the darkened knight,
    who shall do all to do what he percives is right,
    To find his missing Truth and Ideals,
    he is opposed by the group whom carry an arrow which heals,
    The Titan Lord shall play his hand,
    to completely destroy the gods great land,
    his plan,destroyed by few chosen words,
    the army looking up to their new lord.

Rules:
    1:NO GOD MODDING! If you make your character insanely powerful,you HAVE to put drawbacks.
    2: RESPECT FELLOW RP MEMBERS! This thread is supposed to be fun. Don't intentionally harm other members. The occasional insults can be tossed, but please keep it small.
    3: I'm using the three strikes policy. Basically,if me or my Co-GM's tell you to stop doing something,stop. You keep it up,your out. Also, I will be choosing someone to be my Co-Gm.
    4: HAVE FUN! Put The Legend:Red in your sign up to show you read the rules.

Siign-Up as follows.

Name:
    Nickname: (if you have)
    Godly Parent: (Don't overuse the Big Three. Their just like other gods.)
    Godly Abilities: (abilities you get from said parent)
    Normal Abilities: (Any abilities not from parent)

Weapon(s):

Personality: (Please put a decent amount. Not just one sentence.)

Appearence: (Again,decent amount. If you put a pic of your character, just write anything not shown in the pic)

History: (Again,decent amount.)

Other:

So, mine would be;

Name:Rei Valentine
    Nickname: Renagade King, Lord of Shadows (Both these nicknames appear Post-Last Olympian.)

Godly parent: Erebus
    Godly Abilities: Can summon weapons with the darkness,and can shadow travel. Can later use his shadow as a weapon.
    Normal Abilities: Can manipulate many people at the same time and is very flexible.

Weapon(s): 5-ft long katana, made from Celestial Bronze and Stygian Iron.

Personality: If there was a word to describe Rei,it would be strange. He is very nice to everyone he meets, but can turn no-nonsense in the blink of an eye when his friends are threatened. He has no sense of personal space,often appearing right behind people when they have no idea. He has breif moments of being Anti-Social. He doesn't like talking about his father. Will lose sanity if Katie is threatened or missing.

Appearence: 5"10',he's a bit tall for his age. On his left hand he has a silver ring which he can use to summon his katana. He usually wears all black,believing all girls like it. His black eyes are somewhat hidden by his long black hair,which reaches to his shoulders on the back. His black shoes are muddy from overuse.

History: Rei was raised in a dark house near Long Island. After his father left his mother became insane, talking to the shadows as if they were his dad. She would occaisonally force Rei into the darkest corners of the house, screaming that it was because of him his dad left. On his 12th birthday, he found a silver ring in his room. When it transformed into a katana, he realized that his mom was better off dead. He killed her using a kitchen knife, then ran away. Due to being in a very rural part of Long Island, her body was never discovered. Rei is almost near Camp Half Blood.

Other: The Legend:Red
    Last edited by Famed Mimic Gogo; 14th March 2012 at 05:40 PM.
    "Ah...you say you are going to save the world? Than I shall save the world as well!"
    "I am GOGO, master of the simulacrum...My miming skills will astonish you!"

Have some fun with Miku! Mitsune Haku's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Infinite sides, one story. (Percy Jackson RP)

Name: Ass-Kickin' Jane, AKA Eleanor Naxes
    Nickname:

Godly Parent: Ares
    Godly Abilities: Jane is ridiculously strong. The title she took is appropriate, as she can lift a car with as much effort as it'd take most people to lift a somewhat heavy bit of furniture. She also has no sense of fear. Anything akin to fear that a normal person would feel, she only gets pissed. Further, she has inherited her father's skill with weapons, one could say: She's not necessarily better with a given weapon than most (Though her incredible strength doesn't hurt.) but any object she wields can kill monsters as if it were celestial bronze.
    Normal Abilities: She used to play soccer, and her kicks are even more deadly then most of her other unarmed attacks. Getting hit by her feet is like getting hit with a cannonball. She just as often uses objects she finds on the ground when fighting, however: She enjoys the unpredictability "improvising" provides her.

Weapon(s): She has some fist wraps her dad gave her. He wanted her to go into boxing. She didn't much like it, but she can still use them: While she's wearing them on her hands, nothing can hurt them.

Personality: Jane's parents were both very passionate, hot-blooded people, and their daughter is no different. She has an insatiable thirst for battle, and has absolutely no fear. As a daughter of Ares, she'll never back down from a fight, ever. She can be somewhat abrasive: She's simply not very good at being nice. She can be, and when she is, she is very, very loyal to her friends. Further, when she fights, she always wants it to be fair.

Appearence: Despite being a child of Ares, Jane's actually pretty short. She's only 5'5, and she weighs only about 100 pounds. She has long hair, which goes all the way down to her waist. It's somewhat geathered out, and is the color of cherries. This is in contrast to her eyes, which are light blue. She accidentally stabbed herself in the eye with a straw when she was four, and it never fully healed, so she wears a monocle over her left eye. As far as clothing goes, she likes outfits with a red and gold color scheme. She usually wears a sleeveless red double-breasted vest over her torso. It has gold trim and buttons, and attached to it, sits a gold cloak. To match this, she wears a pair of gold-colored boots, whose tops are just barely touched by a pair of red slacks she wears, held up with a belt. On the belt lies a golden belt buckle in the shape of a dragon skull.

History: Ass-Kickin' Jane actually takes after her mother just as much as her father. Not that they're much different. Her mother was a mixed martial arts champion, and was a perfect match for Ares, at least until Aphrodite got mad and made him leave. It was her mother who allowed her to legally change her name to Ass-Kickin' Jane. Her mother was a little bothered she didn't want to try out for mixed martial arts like her, but was supportive as she went out for soccer. She even got a trophy.
    She learned shewas a demigod at 12, when she was attacked by her English teacher, who was revealed to be a fury. When the satyr arrived to save her, he found that Jane had already torn it apart with her bare hands. Upon learning she was the child of a war god, she was thrilled, and jumped at the chance to go to camp Half-Blood and kill more monsters.

Other: The Legend: Red
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Nice to see another PJ rp. I'm a GM for a long running one from gods... i think two years now. anyway my nerdiness came up with an odd idea. the RP i co-gm is thirty years after PJ series one, so could we do some work together? i do realize this sounds kina like the mafia rubbing out the competition, but i think something like this would be epic.

think about it have your RP then the characters you have become important to the plot of my groups RP. Its Insane yes, but what do you expect from a bunch of ADHD demigods.

other then that I'll consider joining as either a son of Hecate or a son of Hades(sry old habit. my main in the other RP is a hades kid too)

I'll have you know That I've become Indestructible
    Determination that is incorruptible From the other side, a terror to behold
    Annihilation will be unavoidable Every broken enemy will know
    That their opponent had to be invincible Take a last look around while you're alive
    I'm an indestructible
    Master of war

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jasonwolf View Post
    Nice to see another PJ rp. I'm a GM for a long running one from gods... i think two years now. anyway my nerdiness came up with an odd idea. the RP i co-gm is thirty years after PJ series one, so could we do some work together? i do realize this sounds kina like the mafia rubbing out the competition, but i think something like this would be epic.

think about it have your RP then the characters you have become important to the plot of my groups RP. Its Insane yes, but what do you expect from a bunch of ADHD demigods.

other then that I'll consider joining as either a son of Hecate or a son of Hades(sry old habit. my main in the other RP is a hades kid too)
    Pimping your rp? Cool. And it's not even halfway to two years old, man. When it started, like, last October I think, it wasn't even yours, man.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonwolf View Post
    i do realize this sounds kina like the mafia rubbing out the competition
    Totally does, dude.
    Last edited by Mitsune Haku; 19th January 2012 at 10:56 PM.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Post Thanks / Like

@jasonwolf: I think I heard of that RP...but sure, I think we could work together. Just to let you know, I'm kinda gonna base this off of that RP. I do plan for their to be several groups.

Campers:Normal Campers. Their on the good side.
    Silver Arrows: These guys are basically Apollo's hunters. Apollo rarely travels with them. On the good side.
    Remnants: These are the remains of the original Kronos army. They set up a base in the underworld, because the leader goes to the edge of Tartarus so he can get commands from Kronos. Evil,but will team up with someone IF THEY HAVE TOO!
    Reapers: Basically children from the underworld who are EXTREMLY skilled. They kill people who should already be dead, or anyone who could be a threat to the nature of death itself. Planning for Nico to be one of these. It's one of the more neutral groups, but they always have to fight the Remnants.

Theres one more group,but it's secret for now, the prophecy makes a small referance to it.

@Kona-Chan, Accepted.
    "Ah...you say you are going to save the world? Than I shall save the world as well!"

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like

Name: Usagi Harada
    Nickname:Bunny's Corpse(literal Translation of nickname), Death-Child

Godly Parent: Amatsu-Mikaboshi
    Godly Abilities: Can summon spirits of /raise the dead as walking, semi-sentient corpses, yokai, or oni to do her bidding, communicate with her trapped father, and Manipulate electromagnetism
    Normal Abilities: An expert gambler who has only lost once, Tessenjutsu, speaks fluent Greek and English.

Weapon(s): a Tessen(Japanese steel war fan) which is nearly indestructible, and blows gale-force winds that smell of Ocean water and decaying flesh at opponents, a mask which, when worn, grants her the ability to disguise herself as any other person/demigod.

Personality: Usagi is a Goth girl, and loves to hear of death, decay, dried blood, and other morbid things. She usually acts withdrawn unless those subjects are mentioned. Her favorite mortal food is Black Bean Burgers, which she has developed a strong liking for since she came to camp. She can speak English, Greek, and her native Japanese fluently. She is a frequent(and professional) gambler, having only lost 5 yen while young to a old lady. She recently started havind confidence issues since her father wants her to side with Kronos so other Evil gods can join his side, but her heart tells her to side with the campers, despite her being a foreigner. She is closer to her Godly parent than most of the campers, calling him "daddy". When the chips are down, though, she will fight the good fight till she is sent to Yomi herself!!

Appearance: Looks Deathly pale to the point of appearing partly albino, with waist-length, loose black hair, black eyes, black lips, a tiny nose, sunken eyes that always look tired, sad, and depressed, and tiny ears.(Head) Usagi is stick thin, but this thinness conceals her true strength. Wears a black hobble skirt stylized to look like a shroud, with skulls lining the waist and false tears at the bottom(Torso). She has black fingernails which are long, but are not claws. Wears a black diamond-tipped obsidian ring on both her middle fingers.(Hands) Her feet are small, with black toenails, and a obsidian toe Ring on the middle toes.

History: Usagi's bat***t-crazy mother is a member of a cult that worships Amatsu-Mikaboshi, and wishes his return. (In no way is this cult ancient) They prayed for a child of darkness to be born, and their dark god, sensing a chance for revenge at the others of his kind, sent what little of his power could escape Yomi to impregnate the insane cult member, creating Usagi. After the birth and other formalities, the death-child was raised to be obsessed with the macabre, morbid, and unholy side of life, in order for Usagi to be indoctrinated as a culttist. Unbeknownst to Ms. Harada, however, her precious Death-Child already knew her "daddy", and while enjoying her dark lifestyle, she was truly educated by him. When she turned 21.5, her father told her to go to the USA, and join Kronos's side so he could meet her in person. However, when she came to this country, she happened to meet Percy Jackson, and convinced Usagi not to free her father or ally herself with the Lord of Time, but act as an older(and non-Greek), but still friendly demigodess ally from the land of the rising sun!(While eating black bean burgers, which she fell in love with as soon as she hit this country...)

EDIT: The Legend: Red
    Last edited by Bandit Keith; 20th January 2012 at 09:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

@Muk-a-matic, Accepted!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We can use non-Greek gods? I'mma change my dude, then.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

shouldn't it be Golden arrows. silver is more like Artemis. anyway nice to know the RP isnt just an insider thing. yeha I think I'll do the son of Hecate since one of the characters in my RP was reincarnated thre times to achieve elesium's isle of the blest. So we'll say this is life two.

That their opponent had to be invincible Take a last look around while you're alive
    I'm an indestructible
    Master of war

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Apollo's kinda foolish, it wouldn't surprise me if he forgot or something. Ooh! He named them Silver Arrows because he wanted to write a poem about them, and he needed silver to rhyme with quiver. Also, here's my other dude:

Name: Edgar Night
    Nickname: None

Godly Parent: The Native American Crow God.
    Godly Abilities: Like his father, Ed has some limited shapeshifting powers. Namely, his hair can change shape when he plucks bits of it out. They can only be small objects (The largest thing he's ever made was a bowling ball). Further, he can't make anything much more complex than a monkey wrench. He can replicate anything on the periodic table, like iron or copper or chlorine, but he can't make any compounds. So no plastic or steel. Finally, the whole thing needs to be made of the same material the whole way through: He can't make a iron knife with diamonds embedded. And all the objects turn into feathers after five minutes.
    Normal Abilities: He spent many, many, many hours playing DDR at the arcade. He's thus somewhat athletic, and can run pretty fast. He also has good reflexes.

Weapon(s): Like many demigods, he wields a weapon given to him by his godly parent. Normally, it looks like a normal comb. But if he concentrates on it, and runs it through his hair, it'll become a 3-foot long chainsaw. It's made of what looks like metal, with no sheen. However, it's actually made out of the same material that makes feathers, except as hard as steel. It's surprisingly light, possibly owing to this, and doesn't need to be revved up. It's called Flawl

Personality: Edgar grew up being attacked by random people, and he had no idea why. Not that he didn't already have enough problems. Ed's family was pretty poor, and his mother had to work a lot to support him, essentially making him raise himself. Thus, while independent, he dislikes authority. However, he actually has a very prominent feminine side. He loves soap operas and romantic comedies, and is a member of knitting club. He is also a major otaku, with a truly stunning collection of Sailor Moon merchandise, which he worked many hours at part time jobs to get. He was even the president of the anime club at his school.

Appearance: Edgar is pretty average as far as height goes, at 5'11, and weighs 160 pounds. While he's fairly thin, he is somewhat muscular as well. He usually wears a pleather jacket (He doesn't think it's nice to kill animals for clothes) and an anime T-shirt underneath, in addition to stressed denim jeans and combat boots. He has a long mane of black hair on his head, and his nose is slightly off-sides from when it was broken in a fight.

Background: Ed's mother quit high school to take care of him, and he feels like he needs to pay her back for all she did for him. As such, ever since he was old enough to lie about his age and work, he's been working hard to get them money and help support his family. He did make an occasional trip to the anime store to feed his addiction, but usually poured all his money into helping his mom.
    Despite acting like a tough guy, he usually avoided the many fights he inexplicably got into, since he knew his parents couldn't afford medical bills if he got too badly hurt. Of course, what he didn't know is that most of the people who picked fights with him were monsters. They had him trapped one day, and it was at that point he was revealed as his father's child. He finally saw their true, hideous forms, and just when he thought he would be eaten, he found a chainsaw conveniently placed behind a trash can. He killed them all. He was very confused, and jotting down a note, thinking he had murdered someone, he ran away from home. He walked for days until he left the city, and after walking miles in the country, found himself at camp half-blood.

Other: The Legend: Red

Post Thanks / Like

I changed my signature, to show you some Post-Last Olympian goodness. These both were supposed appear in an RP me and my friends were making, but it died way before the Renagades, or even Kronos, made their appearence.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin akagi View Post
    I changed my signature, to show you some Post-Last Olympian goodness. These both were supposed appear in an RP me and my friends were making, but it died way before the Renagades, or even Kronos, made their appearence.
    So is Ed in or no?

Post Thanks / Like

Forgot. He's in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

may I ask why you are having gods from other religions in this? the romans and greeks made sense sicne the two religions were historically linked. greek evolved into roman.

I'm an indestructible
    Master of war

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add OverlordRuby on Facebook
    Follow OverlordRuby on Tumblr

Anyone can sign up for this, right?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast