1. No godmodding, obviously. If you are a spirit character, you can get away with some things (gunfire will not hurt a ghost, obviously) but you MUST have some kind of weakness (holy water, inability to enter certain places, people harming your corpse etc.). Nobody is invincible.
2. Since this is an RP dealing with dead people, some gore will be allowed, but keep it PG-13. The goal is not to gross other people out. If your descriptions of gore are making other people uncomfortable, you will be asked to edit or remove them. Same goes for swearing.
3. Use proper English to the best of your ability. Text-speak is annoying to read and does not make for a good story.
4. Romance between humans and spirits is discouraged. Remember, the whole point of the RP is to help the spirits move on and leave the world of the living. If two humans fall in love, or two spirits feel a connection, that's fine. Just remember to keep it appropriate, the same rules for gore and swearing apply.
5. No killing off other peoples' characters. If somebody gets murdered, odds are we'll have another unhappy spirit drifting around and that throws the whole thing out of balance.
6. If you want to control an NPC, discuss it with me and the other players if it affects them. I'll be controlling Dusknoir whenever he pops up, which won't be too often. (He's mostly a plot device.)
7. All the usual forum rules besides the one's I've mentioned here apply. Respect your fellow members, and have fun!