I See Dead People... And They're Annoying Me (A Semi-Pokemon RP)

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I See Dead People... And They're Annoying Me (A Semi-Pokemon RP)

Default I See Dead People... And They're Annoying Me (A Semi-Pokemon RP)

Finally, here's the start-up thread! Before we get started, here's a quick re-post of the rules.

And here's the first post!
    ---
    Shandera drifted around the small town he had found himself in, propelled by the slight breeze that was blowing. That man with the red eyes and silver hair... Dusknoir?... he'd called this place "Lavender Town". Shandera didn't understand why he was here, other than something about having unfinished business to take care of. "I... need to find someone... who is it?" Shandera didn't remember anything from his life, as Dusknoir had explained that he was dead. So far, it seemed like nobody living could see or hear him. He really hoped that he wasn't alone in this town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

I has 108 special skills♥ Mokona Modoki's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Mokona Modoki on Facebook
    Visit Mokona Modoki's Youtube Channel

Default Re: I See Dead People... And They're Annoying Me (A Semi-Pokemon RP)

OOC: Yeah me happy it's finally up :)

Izumi walked back home through Lavander town carrying the groceries her mother had made her go get. I hope I got everything, she thought as she first spotted the kimono clad male ghost. "Oh it's another ghost. I hope he know's what happened to him," she said aloud as she walked the streets towards the ghost. "Are you faring well Mr," she asked Shandera.

Current Anime: Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle
    Playing FF13-2

Shandera turned to look at the girl that had spoken. "...You're alive, aren't you..." He said. "You can see me? How can you... oh..." He trailed off, staring into space. It had been happening to him a lot lately. "I'm foggy..." Shandera was finding it hard to think.

Blog Entries

Izumi put down the bag and reached up to touch him flowing her energy into him. "Are you okay," she asked softly. Her heart sped a little but she manged to pull off a smile.

Playing FF13-2

Shandera snapped back into focus as the girl touched him. "Who are you...?" He realized that his head felt clearer as she focused her energy on him. "I need to find someone..."

Blog Entries

"I'm Izumi Kaneko and you might be? Ah and you have a lot of area to cover if your trying to find one person," Izumi replied flooding enough power into him so he stayed visible and took her hand off. "Can I help you?"

Playing FF13-2

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

OOC: yay, it's up! ^.^
    Fate stumbled down the road into Lavender Town. She wasn't sure exactly what drew her here, but that didn't matter. Her legs ached and her stomach growled angrily. When was the last time she'd eaten? Definitely not for a few days.
    The question popped into her mind again, why did she come here? Why did she leave the big fat dumpsters in Viridian City to come to this tiny town? Fate, perhaps? She chuckled darkly at the irony. Fate. Her own name, and yet she didn't believe in it. But it was strange, she'd felt such a strange urge to come here. So now that she was here, what was she supposed to do?

"I think... I'm called Shandera..." He shook his head. "That's what Dusknoir called me..." Shandera looked at the girl, Izumi. "I... I don't know who I'm looking for... but I need to find them... I don't even know how I got here."

OCC: finally, I can't wait till this becomes full swing.

(A house not far north west of lavender town.)
    A tall blonde woman in a flowing red dress set down at a table with one lone lit candle two tall boys looked up suddenly from her side. They spoke separately, but as one.

"It seems that there is a new residence wandering around Lavender town" they said one after another.

The woman finished her tea before speaking in a breathy tone, "Yes, I sense that there will be many guests coming soon..." she looked at the men by her side, "No need to worry though, it seems that he has already found a friend."

She stood and blew out her candle, and in the fading light both twins gave a toothy grin

Blog Entries

In the quiet streets of lavender town, people are looking at each others, chatting, playing. And some of them are just walking briskly towards their home.
    But, there's this... Ghost, chuckling in the dark corner of lavender town street.
    His bloody mouth smiled, and his foot doesn't even touch the ground. He floats.

Twitch, or so he called by his fellow ghost friend, is now looking for a person that could sense ghost.
    He wandered around, looking for those special people. They probably will see him.
    I mean, who couldn't see a purple boy, with wings on his back, bloody mouth and a gem as his eyes?

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Fate blinked. She saw a phantom, like the ones she would occasionally see in Viridian. However, this one was different. Shed never seen anything quite like it. She brushed her black hair out of her green eyes and looked at the phantom. He looked lost, like she was. Was this what she was supposed to do here? Help a ghost? Wasn't there psychics that did that sort of thing? And why did she have to do it? She frowned in thought at what to do with this ghost.

Blog Entries

Twitch just float around in the Lavender town, he whistled around, looking for people that won't run away from him. All the people that could sense ghost always run away from him before he could even say a word.
    Finally, his eyes met with a girl, with long black hair, and judging by her look, she could sense ghost.

Twitch licked his lips. "Finally!" And he smiled his crooked smile and laughed his utterly broken laugh.
    "Hell lo." He said from the distance to the girl.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Fate was a little taken aback. None of the phantoms shed seen in Viridian had ever spoken to her. She wasn't exactly sure what to do.
    "Wh...what do you want?" she asked the ghost, trying to keep fright out of her voice.

Blog Entries

"Girl, you're not afraid?" Twitch said, looking a little surprised, but tried to look and sound as spooky as he could. "Girl, then I'm sure you could help me out." Twitch approached her, trying to be as friendly as possible. But it looks like the girl will about to run.

"Human, please, you have to help me....." Twitch said. "And please, don't run..." Twitch hold her hand with his cold, purple hand. "Or I could haunt you forever."

The Golden Lady Laid her hand on Fate's shoulder, before blocking her from the spirit. Her hair fell in front of her eyes and cast a shadow covering most of her face. All that was visible were her shining red lips, which matched her long blood red dress. Her shaded eyes made contact with the spirit's.
    "A spirit like you has no reason to haunt this girl." her voice was sharp and deeper than normal, "Who are you really here for?"

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast