Hybrid RP - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hybrid RP

Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hybrid RP

Name:Sev
    Ancestry:Porygon-Z/Unnamed member of Team Rocket.

Appearance: Sev has long hair that hangs straight like a wet blanket, with yellow eyes that appear to be slightly mechanized with black rings in them. Her countenance usually holds no emotion, but thanks to the usual upgrade of a Porygon-Z, she can express most feelings.

History: From a test tube, like everyone else, however she broke out partly because of her ability to speak binary code to the machinery and convinced them to let her out. She apparently glitches up sometimes and accidentally morphs at random, which can sometimes can her into major trouble, though being born from a living computer did give her the intelligence to get out of most problems.
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨

Name: Drake

Ancestry: Deino + Human

Appearance: Tall, with a muscular build. He wears a dark blue T-shirt, a pair of jeans, and black sneakers. There are several purple spots on his body, resembling the markings of a Deino. His shaggy black hair covers his eyes - or rather, the stretches of skin where his eyes should be.

History: Tried to escape once before, only to be quickly found by the scientists due to being unable to find his way around. His efforts to fight back just made them consider him a troublemaker. He's not giving up that easily though, and now waits for the next opportunity to get out.

Other: He's blind, but his senses of hearing and smell are slightly heightened.

Add bangbronze on MySpace

DOUBLE APPROVED! I'll add you to the list. But please, all of you, the IS A POSTING ORDER. If you have heard of them you know what to do. If you have not then ask via PM. Either way, follow it.

Thanks! I just took a look at the posting order in the start-up thread.

hi

Quote Originally Posted by bangbronze View Post
    DOUBLE APPROVED! I'll add you to the list. But please, all of you, the IS A POSTING ORDER. If you have heard of them you know what to do. If you have not then ask via PM. Either way, follow it.
    Why is there a posting order?
    Computer: There's an e-mail message! ... The 3 legendary bird POKéMON are ARTICUNO, ZAPDOS, and MOLTRES. Their whereabouts are unknown. We plan to explore the cavern close to CERULEAN.
    That couldn't have ended well.

Still taking sign-ups, or?~

EDIT;;
    Throwing my bio into here anyway. Just tell me if you aren't accepting. <3

Name: Caden Kaida.
    Ancestry: Captured Human and Houndoom.

Appearence: CLICK HERE for an image. Image © Myself. Not for use from anyone except myself.
    Caden is, to be quite honest, a rather handsome boy. He gives off a rather enigmatic feel, both in appearance and personality. He seems to be rather tall, although certainly not overly so considering his age. Even though he doesn't really look the part, he is actually quite strong, though his appearance causes many to misjudge and underestimate him. Many might say he has an almost masculine look, however, it's rather clear that he's still a boy. Even so, he maintains a rather attractive appearance, although he clearly doesn't care about such things. The boy's hair is a dark, dusky brown color, usually worn in a rather messy fashion. He rarely ever fixes his hair, and actually prefers it in that messily-done state, although there are those very few times he might actually try to at least make it look neater. He has a light complection, though due to his dark hair, it often appears much less pale than it may seem. Now, the most stunning part of this boy's appearance is something nobody would expect; his eyes. Ah, yes, his eyes are something to be desired. Holding a dull blue color with flecks of more vibrant shades, they are actually quite rare in somebody with such dark hair, and as such they look brilliant as a pair. Though they don't look like much far off, if you manage to get a look up close, they appear almost webbed, containing dips and rises of pigment as they merge together to create a whirlpool of shades. Usually clothed in more casual things, he much prefers things such as jackets, hoodies, shirts, and a simple pair of jeans. His clothing are usually more dull colors. He most often wears a dull green hoodie and a pale blue shirt, though it varies rather often. You rarely ever see the boy actually dressed in something formal, however, he will if he has to be somewhere important or some such. Emerging from his dusky hair are two sleek horns, easily distinguished as being made of bone if you look close enough. His horns curl back, ending with a sharp point that could easily cause damage if needed. However, he is able to retract these horns, though the process is extremely painful for him. That being said, he much prefers to leave them out, though he will retract them for certain purposes. When he smirks or does anything to reveal his teeth, you would see that the two 'canines' would be replaced by sharp, wolflike fangs of sorts. If you get close enough, you may find a necklace dangling loosely from his neck, a small silver chain ending with a charm of great importance to him; a silver pendant in the shape of an iris. Originally, the chain had a skull-like pendant attached, however, he will change it after the escape. Around his wrists an ankles, more bone-like growths appear, though these being in the shape of a mere bracelet. While these are not retractable, he feels they don't need to be hidden, as they appear much more 'normal' to humans. As well, he has retractable claws at the tips of his fingers, though this is much easier to do and less painful. Accompanying this array of oddities, he also has a slim black tail stretching off from his spine, ending at a sharp dagger-like point. To be honest, he really doesn't look too special if you don't count the vibrant shades of blue that make up his eyes, and in fact, you could say he looks normal in some aspects. But, alas, this is only one part of the boy, no?

History:
    Kaida. That was the name of the boy whose DNA was used to create this hybrid, this defect. He has a long story behind him, and plenty of regrets to go along with it. It was a pleasant day, really, when he accidentily stumbled upon a scene occupied by higher-level Team Rocket members. A scene he clearly wasn't supposed to witness. Kaida wasn't a trainer, he didn't even have any pokemon; none but the large Mightyena he kept as a pet at home. Alas, it would be the last time he would've seen his canine companion. In the spur of the moment, the Rocket members took the boy hostage, captured him to use for their own deeds. He did whatever they wanted, mostly, out of hope that maybe they would let him go sometime; but it was all for naught. It wasn't long after Kaida was captured and taken hostage that Team Rocket started their experiments, and things took a turn for the worst. Forced to undergo the tests necessary for such things - the tests to make sure he was an acceptable advocate - he had begun to lose hope. On his last day, he sat in his cell, carving a message into the wall in a seemingly foreign language; for it was indeed foreign, a language that would never be deciphered even if you knew how. Because it was never meant to be seen. I love you, Ayame, alright? Never forget that. ...I love you, damn it! It was my fault... don't blame yourself. I'll never forget. Those were the encrypted words that were carved into the wall, never to be forgotten by the boy who wrote them. Because they held a great meaning to him, the boy who would never be seen again. And so, the next day, Caden was in the process of being born. Though it is a rather undesired effect on the organization's part, Caden maintained the original personality of the boy - and he remembers everything that Kaida had, as if they were the same being. As if they were, at once, his memories. Holding those memories dear as if they truly were his own, he remains intent on escaping from that hell-hole that they hold him in, and possibly finding out the true meaning to the secrets that he holds.
    Last edited by Wolven Hearts; 13th January 2013 at 03:10 AM.

Approved! Now I'm really glad I'm not copying bios into the start-up thread. Seriously. That page would get annoyingly long. Anyways, SIGNUPS CLOSED.

Oh, and a posting order is when there is a sespific order that you post in, so the topic is neater-looking and it's easy to tell when you should or should not post. Anyways, it is a mandatory where I come from.

mmk. <3 Will you supply a link to the thread, or?~ Also, when are you planning on getting it started?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12