Thread: Hybrid: A Gijinka RP

Fresh Prince Ladies and Gentlemen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hybrid: A Gijinka RP

Quote Originally Posted by DraxxorT View Post

Name: Jason Mantini

Pokémon: Scyther

Appearance:

At 5′9″ (175.3 cm), Jason is not an especially tall gijinka, but his thin, wiry frame makes him seem taller to many people. His green hair is usually rather messy from being kept underneath his helmet all the time, and he rarely makes an effort to fix it. His eyes are an amber yellow color, with a slit pupil and a transparent nictitating membrane. Thanks to this “third eyelid,” he doesn’t blink nearly as often as most people, which can seem unsettling. He has a long nose, pointed ears, and sharp teeth.

Just above his wrists the distinct scythe-like blades for which he was named grow from a chitinous plate on each of his forearms. About two feet long and razor sharp, he uses them to great effect while fighting. They are articulated in three places, allowing him to fold them down over his arms when not using them, preventing him from accidentally stabbing or slicing anything. On his back, green exoskeletal plates cover the lower portion of his neck, his back between his shoulder blades, and most of his lower back. His four insectiod wings grow from these plates. These wings allow him to fly, even at great speeds, but they cannot support much more than his own weight. Unlike many other flying-type Pokémon and gijinka, he cannot carry anyone else while he flies.

Usually, Scyther is seen in his biking gear, a padded leather ensemble in green, black, and white that offers protection in case of an accident on his motorcycle. The boots have been modified, giving them three sharp claws apiece, like a Scyther’s foot, and the jacket was custom made to fit around his blades and his wings. His helmet, too, was unique, designed to look like the head of a Scyther. He has a spare plain black helmet, as well, for passengers or emergencies.

Pokémon Abilities: {Moves} Fury Cutter, Swords Dance, Aerial Ace, Giga Impact {Ability} Technician {Nature} Hasty

Human Abilities: A proficient biker, riding a bright green Ducati. He works on it himself, and is a fairly good mechanic.
    Looks fine to me. Accepted.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

My RPs:
    Paranatural : Earthbound meets Scooby Doo
    Pokemon RBY RP : I read on Kotaku that it's better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion.

Shows magical aptitude DraxxorT's Avatar

Great. I'm looking forward to it.

Just me and my team.

Friend Code Safari Type Safari Pokémon Vivillon Pattern
    1607-2413-8870 Steel Modern

Blog Entries

Reservation? I don't currently have time for working on a character.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123