Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Heroic Sociopath

Thread: Hunter x Hunter

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Hunter x Hunter

Monstrous animals, rare species, buried riches, hidden treasures, worlds of demons, unexplored lands. The word “unknown” seems magic, and some men are attracted to this force. They are called “Hunters”!

Hunters are people who hunt something. There are many different kinds of hunters. (For a list click here). Each is skilled in their own way due to the fact that to become a hunter one must first past the Hunter’s Exam. Only those who pass this exam can become hunters, and once they do, the world is at their fingertips. Being a hunter one has many advantages such as free food, hotels, information. One can even sell their hunter’s license for quite the amount. Many have many different reasons for being a hunter. Thousands take the exam every year. Thousands fail every year. Why do you wish to take the exam? Do you believe you can pass? What will you do if you succeed?

Basic Plot:
    For the first part of the RP you will be taking the hunter exam. Afterwards things will become more complicated though we will explain as the RP goes along, and when it comes time for those things.

Rules:
    -All BMG rules apply
    -No godmodding, no bunnying, no autohitting
    -Listen to your GMs (Me and Flaze
    -Keep it PG-13
    -Respect your fellow RPers
    -We as the GMs reserve the right to move your character or such if you are being inactive. This will be simple actions though, such as “Jackie managed to get a pig and cook it right thus passing the test”

Hunter Commandments:

Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality: Need a basic idea
    History: Can come out in the RP if you wish
    Abilities/Skills:
    Other:

My SU

@Flaze;'s SU

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Hunter x Hunter

@Scholar; forgot to put the actual link for the types of hunters. So I'll be putting that here for those that want to see. For the record let me reiterate that your character is not a Hunter yet, he or she will be taking the exam in order to become one.

Hunters Association - Hunterpedia

Also for the record, while these RP is focused on the HunterxHunter franchise we will treat it as our own RP in a sense, meaning that for those who haven't even heard of this you won't have to worry because we won't be focusing on canon too much aside from the world in it and how it and its elements work. But as scholar says we will be explaining more as the RP goes along.

Blog Entries

I'm not familiar with hunterxhunter, so before I make my SU, I'd like to know which of these weapons are legal:

Laser Sword
    Giant pair of scissors
    Chainsaw
    Chainsaw sword
    Bazooka
    Grenades
    Death ray
    Spiked electric chain
    Electric guitar
    Giant sword
    Shotgun trident
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 9th March 2014 at 03:06 PM.
    Majin Mew likes this.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Can I reserve please?

Can I reserve please?

Blog Entries

@Helioslisk; @Islafoods; We're not accepting a lot of people so sorry but no reserves. It's first come first serve

@Heroic Sociopath; Laser Sword-NO
    Giant pair of scissors-Yes. Someone actually uses normal sized scissors in the series.
    Chainsaw-Yes
    Chainsaw sword-Not at the beginning but later on.
    Bazooka-Um...maybe later, depends on some factors
    Grenades-Again maybe later. Depends on some factors
    Death ray-NO
    Spiked electric chain-Not at the beginning but later on.
    Electric guitar-Not at the beginning but later on.
    Giant sword-Yes.
    Shotgun trident-Not at the beginning but later on.

Blog Entries

Name: Rachel Scarlet
    Appearance: Rachel stands at 5,8 and weighs 110 lbs. She has pale alabaster skin with icy blue eyes, and blonde hair that varies in length because of her abilities. Her beauty is astounding, having an elegant hourglass figure, with delicate features. Rachel typically wears a cream colored turtleneck with a black skirt that comes down to her upper mid thigh, with black stalkings and a pair of loafers. When it's cold outside, she wears a white cardigan that comes down to her mid thigh.

Personality: Rachel is a graceful and elegant young lady, who carries herself with an elegance very few could replicate. However, she's ver cold, arrogant, and condescending. She's not hesitant to resort to violence if the situation calls for it. Rachel is very cold, but deep below her icy exterior, is someone who is very kind and lonely deep down. Rachel is also very good with kids, particularly younger ones.

History: Rachel was an orphan adopted by an secret organization whose main goal was to create super soldiers. Rachel went through nightmarish experimentation, and as a result, her hair became a bioweapon. After pushed to her brink of pain tolerance, she lost control of her hair and killed everyone who came near her. She became a nomad, but once she heard of the hunters organization, she decided to become an hunter to try and leave the past behind her.

Abilities/Skills: Rachel is very swift on her feet, and coupled with her hair, makes her a devastating opponent. Rachel has the ability to alter the hair on her head, by altering it's length and tensile strength. By doing this, she can alter her hair into the shape tendrils to impale her victims, arms to grab things, wings to glide, etc. However, she's relatively weak in terms of defenses, so it won't take much of a beat down for her to get knocked out.

Other: N/A

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Hmmmmm, now normally I would say that you should edit the sign up since things such as powers aren't exactly going to be used at the point we're starting out. However, upon reading your sign up closely I can't say it completely goes against some of the things that can be experienced in this world, so I will allow it. I'll talk to @Scholar; first though to see what she thinks as well.

Blog Entries

@Naoto; We've decided to accept it tentatively, but there is going to be conditions for it. We'll let you know them privately.

Blog Entries

Okay, if it's that big of a problem, I can change it you want.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

No, listen :p we never said it was a problem, just that there were some things we had to work out with you.

Blog Entries

Oh, okay. Sorry, well, I'm all ears when ever you need me.