Hunt Of The Haunted - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hunt Of The Haunted

Default Re: Hunt Of The Haunted

"Haunted? don't be silly everyone knows ghosts are only in movies" Alison said laughing. "On the other hand I heard there is something mystical about that Church" Alison said.

~Alison~

Blog Entries

Alex rolled his eyes at the suggestion of a church, but immediately perked up when Joey mentioned there was a possibility it was haunted.

"A haunted church? Awesome! I'm up for that!" Alex grinned, bouncing on the balls of his feet. "It'll be all freaky and shit! Those ghosts will friggin' run like hell when-" Alex stopped to jump and slide on a pair of sunglasses. "-Alex Horne has arrived!"
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

"Haunted? Yay!" Kagami smiled, "Maybe there will be some freaky ghost there or something," Even though she was 16 she was very immature, "I doubt there will be though. What time shall we meet up or do you want to get going straight away?"

"So we're not going to the mall?" For whatever reason that Lily deduced they were going to a mall, she frowned, then shrugged, smiling slightly. "Oh, well. Mystical...ish churchy place it is."

Alison looked at Lily "Well we could go to the mall to eat or get supplies or just do something" Alison said getting her keys out of her pocket.
    Last edited by Alison; 22nd December 2010 at 03:01 PM.

~Alison~

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

"That's a good idea," Kagami smiled, "And then scary church place!" She found it hard to hide her excitement, "If we're doing that much tonight then we should head off straight away!"
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Blog Entries

Joey nodded his head "Alright then, I don't mind what we do as long as we reach the church eventually" Joey answered, he was about to place his mobile in his pocket before his phone rung again, another text message from Melody, she was fast with text messages. He picked it out and started texting her again.

"Then its settled we will go get supplies and then go to the church at dawn."

~Alison~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12