Hunt Of The Haunted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hunt Of The Haunted

Default Hunt Of The Haunted

This was the words Cornelius Gabriel wrote and held onto as he took his own life in the local saints church. Some believed that Cornelius was a mentally unstable man. This incident proved their thoughts, so they think. When his body was discovered hanging from the beloved statue of jests in the congregation room, the church Cornelius hung himself in closed down and the statue was removed....Twelve years later, everyone in Jastes disappeared.

Five teens from a high school near Jastes heard this tale and didn't believe it. They wanted to check this church out themselves. There was only one problem. The town was completely blocked off. The sign posted at the entrance didn't stop the teens. In the dead of night, the teens sneak into the town of Jastes and headed straight for the church. What they didn't expect was to get locked in.

Will they encounter the spirits Cornelius Gabriel warned the church goers about? Maybe Cornelius himself.......

Rules:

No God-modding
    No one liners or walls of posts
    Post at least once every other day
    PG-13 romance is encouraged, anything past that goes to PM's
    Only one character for each person
    Realistic photos only please
    Failure to follow the rules will result in immediate expulsion from the role play

~Areas~

Church
    Basement
    Common room
    Hallway

Characters:
    Teen 1: Alison Blaire
    Teen 2: Joey Winters
    Teen 3: Alex Horne
    Teen 4: Kagami Momomiya
    Teen 5: Lily Blitz

~Alison~

Blog Entries

Default Re: Hunt Of The Haunted

OOC: You should remind everyone that this is in the Non Pokemon section, I totally forgot before I noticed it while looking at the forum (Silly of me lol). So where do we start?
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

OCC:{Well lets follow my book and start on the last day of school and everyone is getting out of class}

Alison walked down the hall and down the stairs out into the bright sunny parking lot of the school. "Ah finally summer" she said to herself walking out into the parking lot where she saw Joey and walked up to him. "Hey Joey hows it going?" she asked him.

~Alison~

Blog Entries

Joey was standing in the parking lot with his new brand car, he only just started driving a year ago and finally could drive altogether, although the car was nothing special really, since his family wasn't exactly rich although his girlfriend Melody's family was. He was texting her at this very moment when he heard a voice and looked up to see Alison walking over to him

"Hey Alison, nothing much just texting Melody, glad to finally be out of school for a few weeks" Joey stated, he had planned to see Melody however something else had come off so he couldn't see her yet.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Kagami noticed Joey and Alison standing chattering iver by Joey's car. Kagami stood by her brother's car and then said to him, "You go on home, I'll walk back tonight." Kagami then walked away from her brother and over to the two of them.
    "Hey guys," Kagami cried appearing next to them, "It's finally summer!" She smiled and looked up at the sun, only the odd cloud driftd through the sky making the afternoon a beautiful scene, especially seeing as it was the summer holidays now.

ooc: Sorry had to change this^ I was half asleep and got mixed up with another of my rp characters so I accidently put Tsukasa instead of Kagami
    Last edited by ebansu; 21st December 2010 at 11:07 AM.

Blog Entries

A boy with curly dark brown hair suddenly burst out of the main entrance to the school building.

"SUMMER!" Alex Horne yelled as he raced down the steps towards Joey, Alison and Kagami. "Time for chicks, chilling and, um, wait, what was that third thing? Oh yeah, more chicks!" Alex whooped, before stopping and remembering-

"Oh right, you still have that girlfriend, don't'cha?" Alex asked as he punched Joey lightly on his arm.
    Last edited by GoldenrodGOD; 22nd December 2010 at 05:17 AM.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Registered User Raven's Replica's Avatar

A blonde haired girl wearing sunglasses was next to exit the school, strutting down the stairs and over to the others. She took off her sunglasses, and smiled at the four.

"Finally summer!" Lily breathed a sigh of relief she'd been holding in all day, "I'm so totally glad we're out of school until fall. Those teachers are so old cronies." She rolled her eyes, slightly.

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

"You're right there Lily," Kagami laughed, "This place has really been getting me down at the moemnt, the sun's shining out her ebut it's always raining in there!" Kagami kicked the floor with her shoe and sighed with relief.

Alison looked up at the sky thinking to herself. As she saw more people walk up she looked down. "Well I guess its finally over, I wont have to come back to this dump again" she said with a sigh of relief.

~Alison~

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

"Oh yeah," Kagami sighed and looked glum, "You're out of here now aren't you, and it's whatever you choose that comes next. Why don't we all go out tonight to celebrate!" Kagami said with a sudden excitement, "It would be so much fun!"

Alison looked back up at the sky "You know thats not a bad idea at all actually" she said looking back at Kagami. "But where do you suppose that we go?" she asked Kagami.

~Alison~

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

"You're choice!" Kagami laughed, she didn't have a clue, she just thought she could hide it by being polite. Anyway she had never really been out of an evening in this plavce, she didn't really know any good places.

Registered User Raven's Replica's Avatar

Lily giggled slightly at the thoughts of some fun plan, and placed a hand on Alison's shoulder. "Yeah, you're the one leaving. Not us, right? So it's all up to you!"

"Well then I say we kick the summer off right and go check out that old abandon church in Jastes" Alison said as she looked back up towards the sky. "I mean only if you all want to" She said looking back at them.

~Alison~

Blog Entries

Joey just raised an eyebrow at Alex before laughing. Being 18 he also didn't have anymore school, which only just occurred to him. Once he finished the text to Melody he turned to what Alison said

"The church in Jaste? Well I wouldn't take that as a place to go, but I have heard it's haunted which I highly doubt it, and hey if all of you are I am game" Joey answered, he did love doing things like that, going into supposedly Haunted places, it was kinda of a thrill.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast