Hunger Games (Pokémon): Sign Up's open, 15 spots left (Officials Wanted) - Page 5

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Hunger Games (Pokémon): Sign Up's open, 15 spots left (Officials Wanted)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Hunger Games (Pokémon): Sign Up's open, 15 spots left (Officials Wanted)

And if no ground types are in, PUT THE GROUND TYPES IN! You did a typo for that type. It should go with the Ice type district. If so, Sptmb will have Shadow sneak & dark pulse, Salybe will have bite and shadow claw and/or Hippototas will have thunder fang and fire fang. But please, I think Hippototas should be my first choice. Then Spritomb and Salybe.

Default Re: Hunger Games (Pokémon): Sign Up's open, 15 spots left (Officials Wanted)

Pokémon (has to be a basic): Klink

Nickname: Gachigachi

District: 3

Personality: Gachigachi is a tough worker who takes his job seriously. However, he is a bit young, and highly error-prone. He is a very serious individual, with a mechanical way of thinking about things. He will apply his intellect the best way he can to formulate strategies for winning this game, but he probably can't pull them off on his own, due to his clumsiness. Nobody expected him to be in this game, he always just seemed to blend in the background.

(Note that I am using "he" only for convenience, as Klinks are genderless)

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SquadalaGuy View Post
    And if no ground types are in, PUT THE GROUND TYPES IN! You did a typo for that type. It should go with the Ice type district. If so, Sptmb will have Shadow sneak & dark pulse, Salybe will have bite and shadow claw and/or Hippototas will have thunder fang and fire fang. But please, I think Hippototas should be my first choice. Then Spritomb and Salybe.
    I profusely apologiese, under my original idea of the Games Ground types went in District 12. As I mentioned on the first page, all Pokémon know their level up moves. Could I have some more details about Hippopotas like Nickname, Gender and Personality.
    @Garuru; Accepted! Generally genderless Pokémon can go in either male or female, the spot being dictated by the other tribute.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Blog Entries

Hippopotas's name (yes, i feel like it. if not, sorry): Sarlacc

Sex Gender: Male

Ability: Sand Force

Personality: Brave (70 percent more attack, 15 percent less Defence, yes, this is his nature too) "As a young abandoned baby, Danny protected, cared and loved for this Pokemon that was adopted near a deep crater. Thefore, he was named Sarlacc.

And in case, my name is Danny for the RP (also my real name) with my personality as "more nicer if you're my friend, more tough if you're not!"

Blog Entries

Hippopotas's name (yes, i feel like it. if not, sorry): Sarlacc

Sex Gender: Male

Ability: Sand Force

Personality: Brave (70 percent more attack, 15 percent less Defence, yes, this is his nature too) "As a young abandoned baby, Danny protected, cared and loved for this Pokemon that was adopted near a deep crater. Thefore, he was named Sarlacc.

And in case, my name is Danny for the RP (also my real name) with my personality as "more nicer if you're my friend, more tough if you're not!"
    Accepted! However, Dream World Abilities can only be unlocked by a Dream Inducer (There's one at the Cornucopia and they're also gifts from sponsors) . Secondly the Trainer plays no part in the Hunger Games, as humans are the oppressors (like the Capitol in the books). Thirdly, natures don't affect anything in the RP, and there is no mundane calculator.

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Blog Entries

ok! then it's normal ablity, prehaps? When are we going to play, excatly?

Blog Entries

ok! then it's normal ablity, prehaps? When are we going to play, excatly?
    I'm doing the start up as we speak.

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Silly, told you so.

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

Pokémon (has to be a basic): Horsea

Nickname: Aurora

District: 4

Personality: Brave and Loyal, yet she can act adorable to get others to get sponsors, or to trick an opponent into letting their guard down. Aurora is a career.

Nature: Hasty

Ability: Swift swim
    Last edited by Little Miss Eevee; 19th October 2012 at 07:56 AM.

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

-Announcement to all-

BlazeMaster has left. I will work on reviving this RP. Sorry, but it is true. Also, ignore the "<number> spots left" thing. Sorry, just..... Sorry.

I was accepted into the second round when you were all in the first :p Ill more than happily help you to revive it?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Thanks. Any help right now is appreciated. And please go find AlphaMouse, we'll need his participation.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Halloooooooooooo

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Go to the RP thread, I'm about to shift over to Night One.

Aye aye capn!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast