The Hunger Games [Non-Pokemon RP] [Sign up's open!] - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Hunger Games [Non-Pokemon RP] [Sign up's open!]

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Default Re: The Hunger Games [Non-Pokemon RP] [Sign up's open!]

Well with everything going so well we will wait a few days for the reservations, and see if we can get any more sign ups, and then if by like Friday night or whatever, possibly Sunday we'll start. That cool with everyone? SU's are still open though right up until the RP starts! Unfortunately with this type of RP we can't keep them open once it starts :S And I've counted it up we should have about 12- 13 tributes so far NPCS included, so the bloodbath at the beginning won't be completley unrealistic. Um, also, if we do happen to get a load more SIgn Ups (unlikely but hey) there won't be a bloodbath because that really isn't fair on people :/
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Post Thanks / Like

Name: Kyla Hale

Nickname: N/A

District: 4

Personality: Kyla is calm and reserved; she analyzes each situation she finds herself in carefully, and never acts without thinking beforehand (unless it is an instinctive reaction, or an emergency). She is quite intelligent, being able to set up as well as dodge traps skillfully, and has a vast knowledge about different fish and plants that live near bodies of water. She doesn't easily trust others, and is careful to never let her guard down. Despite her calm exterior, she is actually very athletic; she can swim like a mermaid, she can run long distances quickly and without tiring, she can hold her breath for minutes on end, and can easily climb up and navigate through the trees.

Appearance: Kyla stands at a modest 163cm, and has a skinny figure which suggests that she hasn't been very well fed. Her face is quite small and triangular. Her straight, raven-black hair is quite short, falling to just over her shoulders, so that it's more convenient when she is running or swimming. She has sharp, blue-grey eyes, and small lips. Her legs are quite muscular, thanks to her athletic training.

Specialities: Obviously Kyla is very good at running and swimming. She doesn't quickly tire, and can keep on going for longer than most other people. She's also pretty fast and flexible, and can dodge attacks easily, as well as climb up trees. She is very cunning, thanks to the tactics she learnt while learning to fish; she can adapt these fish-baiting tactics to use them against humans, such as setting up traps. Kyla is quite good at body combat, thanks to her strength, but isn't skilled in handling any weapons other than spears or tridents, as she is familiar with those weapons due to their usage in fishing. She is better at throwing these weapons than actually handling them close up against her opponent. She also knows how to fish, which could be useful.

Other: N/A

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Flame Mistress you're accepted! I'm thinking about starting the RP now on Sunday because I'm not in a brilliant frame of mind tonight and I've got relatives over tomorrow so won't be abl;e to stay on the PC for an extensive amount of time.

@ColourTheory I really need your SU up ASAP

And to anyone else considering joining the RP, SU's will be open up until the very last minute. If you reserve I can delay opening the RP for 24 hours, but no longer ^_^

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Ok we're still waiting for CT's sign up, if it's not her by Tuesday night then we're starting! Sorry!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Skitty-Lover on Tumblr

Ebansu , can I still sign up or is it too late?

Name: Kristine Silvester
    Nickname: Krissy
    District: 9
    Personality: Krissy is painfully shy, but is capable of forcing herself into social interaction if the need arises. (Like at school or other places where it's mandatory to have "friends") She's of medium intelligence, but she's great at thinking things up when she's in a pinch. She takes her time on larger and not so immediate problems though, but not really by choice. She doesn't trust other people in the slightest, and doesn't really like people at all.
    Appearance: Krissy is short, standing only at 5'1", and has short hair that is as golden as the waves of grain from her home district. She has unusually large feet for such a little person, and her nose looks a bit like it was smashed into her face, but when she gives you a smile and her green eyes light up she looks absolutely charming.
    Specialties: Krissy is proficient at camouflaging herself, and since she's so small Krissy is able to easily find great hiding places. Her real talent though is with scythe-like objects, because she's been taught to work with those at home to help with the harvest of the grain. Krissy is great at identifying the fruits of the field, but is hopeless at trying to figure out any other edible plants.
    Other: :D

Deep in the meadow, under the willow...

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

inb4itstarts!

Name: Jakob Web
    Nickname: None
    District: 3
    Personality: He is very withdrawn, spending most of his days tinkering with scrap metal and reject electronics. He gets good grades and is very intelligent.
    Appearance: Standing at 5'6", he is quite skinny. His red hair often falls in front of his eyes. His face is ridden with freckles.
    History: Can't think of anything good atm. (Writers' block, thy name is FUUUUUUUUUU)
    Specialities: Strategy.
    Other: Are we doing training and stuff? May the odds be ever in your favor!
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Rue and Summer Camp you're both accepted! The RP's already started (check non-pokemon) but only just there have only been somthing like 3 posts. I'll add you the list. Make sure you know the rules, and we just start where the games start! Remember the bloodbath rules. Feel free to kill NPCS but four need to be left for future use, just don't kill any players straight away as it's a little unfair! XD Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =3

The one and only! :3 Samwin's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

ebansu, my dear, room for one more *puppy dog eyes*
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Sure, that'd be great, even better if you could get it done before the bloodbath's over.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Name: Mila Fey
    Nickname: None
    District: 12
    Personality: Withdrawn with sociopathic tendancies, has however proved herself to be a capable fighter
    Appearance: Standing taller than most girls at 5"7, she is fairly well built due to working out. Dresses in black ninja style clothes
    History:
    Specialities: skilled in hand to hand combat and sword fighting
    Other:
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Sorry I didn't see this. But we're still only starting! Accepted!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

yeyz!!! :D

Arthur Conan Doyle

Post Thanks / Like

Are SUs still open??

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

No, sorry @RegiReece;.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Right guys, the RP didn't really work out, but I'm considering like a re-boot. See if we can get anymore people. People are welcome just to copy and paste Su's form here, and if you tell me soon enough then I'll save your district for you. But don't get annoyed if someone takes it and I didn't notice -_- I might post a re-boot tonight, anyone still interested? I'll probably just recycle the old map but I'll make some minor changes. Sorry for the old one completely failing XD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast