The Hunger Games: Dimensional Crossing - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Hunger Games: Dimensional Crossing

Default Re: The Hunger Games: Dimensional Crossing

OOC: I Know, I use Italics to show thoughts.

"Well, Who say's you'll be starting in a arena with them?" He pointed out. He then said "... I'm not actually sure how they decide who goes to what arena..."

OOC: From what i've heard, we all start out in different Arenas, but as people die the arenas will start to merge. I'm pretty sure that's how this will work, anyway.

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

Kyoko thought about her chances in the arena. They were slim, and definitley worse than the leviathan boy from her district, who was currently practicing hand to hand combat.

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Soul of the Trees Forest Spirit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Forest Spirit on Google+

OOC: Switching over to 3rd person...

Parker stood watching the boy he had been talking to swing large, bulky weapons around for a few minutes. He was very much intrigued by the fact that the boy appeared to think that he could easily win the games with a large weapon. Parker knew how hard it was to keep the element of surprise in the woods with a heavy weapon. He himself much prefered the quick, and agile handling o a simplistic knife or light dagger. He could also handle a sword well. He could handle other weapons if he had to, but he wouldn't last nearly as long.

When the boy whom he had been talking to had pullled another boy aside, and was talking to him in a harsh whisper. He had cautioned a glance in the direction of a few people snickering and talking amongst themselves. Parker looked to a gril who had been throwing knives. He decided that if she was still alive at a later point in the games, that it might be nice to have an alliance. He walked over to her.

"Hi there," he said. "I'm Parker. What's your name?"

"Well, Thanks for the head's up I guess. but now is the only time to play meet and greet, because it's a bit hard to do so in the arena. My Name's Cole, by the way." He said, before walking over the girl and the older boy again.

"And, I'm Cole. If you didn't hear when i said it over there, anyway."

"Pleasure." He said as he turned and wandered off. Now that everyone thought he was just going to be a brute, he could focus. first, camouflage, then traps, then if there is time, foraging and he wandered off around the corner

Blog Entries

Parker looked at the boy coming up to him. He was definately younger than him, which could make him less of a target. That could be good and bad. He knew from he had observede, that the boy was good with weapons. He had also observed the boy glance at the wrist gaurd on his left arm. He wondered why.

"I'm Parker," he said holding out his hand. "Nice to meet you Cole."

He shook Parker's hand, saying "Nice to meet you too, Parker." He paused for a moment, then said "Eh... little hard to think up something to talk about. Difficult to have a casual conversation when we have the next week or so looming over our heads." He shrugged. Not so good with the making friends part of this yet, but hopefully Parker has the same goal in mind.

Blog Entries

"True enough," Parker said. "But we do have to think ahead. So, time to stratigize. From what I've been hearing, we're all split up for arenas. But they wind up coming together. So what I've been thinking is this: If we can get a group of three or four people to stratigize together, we can wipe out the competition in the final arenas. What do you think?" All the while, Parker had been observing tiny reflexes in Cole's face and arms. He closely monitered what Cole was watching while he spoke to him. He was sizing up the competition. If he gets too good, he thought, I'll kill him.

He nodded "Well, that works then. That is, if we are all still alive by the time we get to that point." Cole twitched slightly. he didn't like the way Parker was looking at him, eyes with a look that they were sucking in every little detail. He resisted the temptation to eject the grappel and start spinning it around, something he liked to do when nervous or bored.

"We can't spend too much time with the strategies now though, we got to be able to get training in at the stations. Nothing would suck more then dying because you didn't bother learning up on your survival skills."

Blog Entries

"Yeah. Even though I'm pretty confident in my survival skills, it wouldn't hurt to review," Parker said walking over to the camoflauge station, where painted himself to be a small shrub.

Reece wandered to his desired stands, trying to learn as much as possible. He was awful at the camouflage, and not much better at the edible foods. He would have to rely on hunting and fighting for food

Blog Entries

Parker made his way through the hunting and gathering course slowly. He learned very little, though he did somewhat well. He knew that he was much better with hunting than gathering. he decided to go to the edible foods stand and learn about berries.

**Shall we timeskip?**

Blog Entries

Yah. This Rp is moving kinda slow. TIME SKIP WE SHALL!!

Lyle got off the train looking around for trouble and the registration. "5 more minutes until all tributes go to the ceremony." the loud speaker announced. He hurried past people to get to the registration. "My name is Lyle." he said. "Lyle what?" the man behind the counter replied. "Lyle. My name is Lyle." Lyle said getting malevolent and fist closing. "Oh here you are. The tribute right?" he said. "Yes." Lyle quickly said and his fist opened. "Go to aisle 3 at 4:00 and someone will await you there. While you're here early have a drink or some food." the man answered. "Oh, okay." Lyle said looking at the clock. 2:45... Lyle thought. "I'll go to my room." Lyle said and walked away.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast