The Hunger Games: Dimensional Crossing - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Hunger Games: Dimensional Crossing

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

Default Re: The Hunger Games: Dimensional Crossing

Kyoko walked in behind everyone, scared. She was in a room full of people who wanted to kill her. She walked over to the throwing knives and started to practice; she was pretty good, rarely missing and often getting a vital body part on the human targets. After doing target practice with a spear, she learned about edible foods, and passed with flying colours.

'Screw the Capitol, I'm gonna make some friends now!' Thought Kyoko as she walked up to two people talking. "Hi, I'm Kyoko." she said as she extended a hand.

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Cole went over to a station on hunting/gathering, so he could keep himself alive, however, he was only half-way paying attention to the class, keeping some of his attention diverted towards the group. He wanted to see about how open they were to conversation before he walked over... Cole blinked, switching his focus between learning what fruits will kill you, and which won't.

Reece looked at the boy, any ally was valuable, if he could prove his worth. "I'm Reece. Can you fight?"

Soul of the Trees Forest Spirit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Forest Spirit on Google+

"That depends," I said. "I can fight with most weapons, though hwo well depends heavily upon which weapon. I'm good with a sword and dagger. What about you?"

Cole, having finished the class rather quickly, wandered over to the group. He was a little spaced out, trying to think of what to train at, but his attention focused on the conversation in the mean time. if he could, he would like to make some friends before things started. could save his life when the games began, who knows... even if the capital was against it, then, well, he could have his own little private rebellion. the thought made him chuckle lightly. No one could rebel against the capital. the last time that was tried, stuff got blown up. But heck, if he was going to die in the games, might as well defy them in some way... shaking his head, he walked up to the group.

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

Kyoko was a little pissed that nobody would talk to her. 'They don't think I'd be strong alliance choice!?' She thought. She quickly practiced trowing knives and spears, to see if anybody would notice.

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Reece looked slightly amused, "no need for a dagger, kid. Grab a mace." He said as he walked over to the weapon racks and dummies. He grabbed a mace and no sooner had his hand touched the shaft, the dummies head flew across the hall. "Try that with your daggers." He mocked

Cole noticed the girl throwing spears and knives, and went over to her. "I'll talk to you in a second, first, i want to make a point about the dagger..."
    He walked back over to the guy who swung a mace. he grabbed a dagger from the weapon rack, went over to the dummy, then pretty much did a ninja flip. in this flip, his dagger cut the head off, then his foot came by and smacked the head, sending it flying. He then rolled.

"That, is what you can do with a knife. A fast person with a knife can easily take down a large, slow, and heavy person with a mace if they know what they are doing."
    he then put the dagger back, walking back over to the girl.

"Yeah, I couldn't resist doing that, whether or not we are to show our skills. My "Mentor" does not really seem to care for me, doesn't see much in a thirteen-year old."

Reece laughed, and signalled to talk to the boy when he had finished. He walked over and replaced his mace with a large axe, and swung it over and straight through the dummy. It slid through the wood and lodged into its stomach area

"Somebody's a big fan of big weapons, I see...."

*He remarked, watching the display. his left arm twitched. How much he could do would increase by a lot if he could use it openly. But he wasn't going to. not until it was needed. his secret weapon.*

"So, what your suggesting that all the under-fed kids from the other districts go swinging around big, bulky weapons? would certainly make things easier, I suppose, but still."

Ooc: are you talking to Reece? He's from district three.. rich, not under fed :p

OOC: He is, and What Cole is saying is that Reece is suggesting that OTHERS use the heavy weapons, because he keeps shrugging off the usefulness of a Knife or small weapon in combat.

Ooc: I see,

"I'm just saying you can cave a skull with one hit. " he pulled Cole aside "so, the punks from d 16 & 17 have been keeping a close eye on you... "

He seemed somewhat startled by this news "Oh Really? I don't suppose you know why, now?"

....I Don't even know who's from 16 and 17..

"Haven't spoken to them. I could easily crush them..."

no players are them, it'll just be npcs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast