The Hunger Games: Dimensional Crossing - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Hunger Games: Dimensional Crossing

It's about time I got my sign-up online.

Name: Reece
    District: 3
    Personaility: Reece is headstrong, always relishing the opportunity to get a thrill from something. He has a short temper, unless he cares about the subject. He has a hard time trusting people, and is very suspicious of everyone, but keeps any word he gives.
    HIstory: Reece lived alone in District 3, comfortably sitting atop his deceased families riches. He had no time for people who took their time working for a living, thus proving his naivety. He would instead train every single day. One day with close combat weaponry, another with survival skills, and several others.

Appearance: Reece is a slim guy, but toned. He is 6 foot 3 inches tall, casting his shadow over anyone infront of him. He had short brown hair and a stubble. Usually wears baggy leisure clothing.

Weapons: Reece can use all sorts of close range weapons, of all sizes . Anything varying from a spear, right up to axes and hammers, he can do with ease. He is abysmal with anything at a distance however.

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+
    Follow Renegade on Tumblr

Default Re: The Hunger Games: Dimensional Crossing

Well Reece, You can accept yourself, you know ;p

Accepted!

Name: Lyle
    District: 1
    Personality: Lyle is a reckless and aggresive boy with anger issues and doesn't make friends at all. He picks fights with kids that are bigger than him. Lyle was very sweet and nice until 5 years old because his father was killed by bandits. Ever since then he was a very protective to any insult to his mom or himself.
    History: For his birthday, he wants only to go to a throwing knife contest. His father taught to fight at age 5, a month before he was killed. Lyle won his first fight at 10 years old. Lyle and his mom, Kela, got in a arguement when Lyle was 9 years old and departed for 5 years. They still haven't got back together. While on his own, Lyle scavenges for food from his mom( yes he has a hideout near their apartment) and his friends. He visited his grandfather when he was 13 years old, he was a sensei from their traditions and trained Lyle to fight back against adults. In the end of the training, Lyle's grandfather gave him the family blades, katanas. He left to train by himself at 13 and 2 months years old.
    Weapons: set of knives and a dual set of katanas

How's THAT for a SU???
    Last edited by Turts; 14th November 2012 at 03:27 PM.

Turts can you write a little more please?

I did, i think. I like turtwigs the pokemon

Sorry, it didn't all load for some reason. Accepted!

Hopefully we can get enough people to start this soon, i want to get this going. another random note, the grappel is similar to the Just Cause 2 Grappel, just not as over the top.

This will start on Friday 16th of November! Pull up your socks and get ready to have them blown off!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Kyoko Kaname

District: 9

Personality: Kyoko is very cynical, and has very little faith in anything. She is an athiest, but isn't a douche about it. Kyoko is a wallflower, and is tells herself that she is content with lonliness. Kyoko is terrified of spiders. Kyoko is defensive, however, she can hold her own against people much bigger than her. Kyoko hates the Capitol with a passion.

Appearance: Kyoko is very short for her age; 5 feet tall. Kyoko has long, Black hair that she wears in a messy ponytail. Kyoko has a tanned complection, wears glasses, and has dark green eyes. Kyoko usually wears a dark blue turtleneck sweater, a pokeball pendant, black jeans, and black sneakers.

Background/History: Kyoko lives in the poorest part of her district, looking after her five younger sisters by herself, after both parents were killed for stealing food. Her sister, Hanako (15) would work in the wheat fields. Kyoko would willingly go without food so her sisters could eat. Kyoko would usually race the boys who'd help grow the wheat, and beat them almost every time. Hanako was called at the reaping, which made Kyoko volunteer as Tribute. Kyoko is incredibly fast, and has incredibly accurate aim. She can't swim, or run very long distance.

Weapons: Throwing Knives, Spear.

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Someone with a spear. cool. being the medieval weapon enthusist i am, i get to go nuts on this stuff...

Guys, we will allow you to have 2 characters if you want in the games!

Start tonight!

Name: The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air
    District: 8
    Personality: ????????????
    History:In west Philadelphia born and raised
    On the playground where he spent most of his days
    Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
    And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
    When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
    Started making trouble in his neighbourhood
    he got in one little fight and his mom got scared
    And said "You're going to the Hunger Games since your not visually impaired."
    Weapons: Net

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast