High School Drama- Start Up PG-13 Rated - Page 4

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: High School Drama- Start Up PG-13 Rated

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: High School Drama- Start Up PG-13 Rated

Shane walked into English class moments after Rae did. He was in the process of putting his guitar back onto his back as he walked in, so he didn't notice the annoyed look on the teacher's face. Not that Shane would have really cared. Shane quickly found an empty seat in the back of the classroom and took his guitar back out and got to work replacing a string that had broken minutes earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Almost didn't make it." Alex sighed as he went into the classroom and sat next to Shane.

Blog Entries

Tailisu and Sherry entered the classroom, Sherry decided to sit down where the most people are, while Tailisu sat at a corner where there weren't any people. Sherry noticed this and handwaved Tailisu to come sit near her, but he refused. Sherry sights and muttered. "Idiot Boy.."

Blog Entries

Shane didn't acknowledge Alex's presence, being fully focused on his work restringing and tuning his guitar.
    Last edited by Mako; 20th July 2010 at 09:07 PM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Felix took his seat. He intended to stay focused on his work, so he paid attention to whatever the teacher wrote on the board, while taking down notes in the process.

Blog Entries

Jessica walked into the English class smiling at her students
    "Hello class welcome to my English classroom, some of you may already remember me from last year lessons but those who don't I am Jessica Mays, you can call me Miss Mays if you want or Jessica whichever you want. Now to start off the school year I think we will start reading Romeo and Juliet" Jessica said before getting some groans

"I know some of you may not like it but this assignment will not be an written essay, instead I will make it fun and you can act out any scenes you want from the play and use that as your assignment" Jessica explained as she handed out the books "We will start reading quietly although if later we may just read it together as a class" Jessica added before sitting back at her desk and picking up her own copy of the book.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"That sounds good, I just have to find a girl cute enough to act the kissing scene with," Alex smirked.

Chyenne Mountain, Awaiting the Approaching Apocalypse
    Blog Entries

Collan saw the students filling into his classroom and tkaing their seats. He flashed a grin and quieted the butterflies in his stomach. His assistant and loyal pokemon Asimov, a metang, was passing out sheets of paper, face down.
    Rattata: The Cannon Fodder Pokemon
    Pesticide companies continue to work diligently to develop a poison to exterminate the species and its extraordinary uselessness once and for all.

-From Faulty Logic

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Sounds good," muttered Felix, "I'd like to show off my acting skills." He picked up his copy of the book and read.

Blog Entries

"Mmm... Decaprio..." muttered Joe and Josh simultaniusly. Anon snorted, snapping them out of their daydreads involving Romeo.
    A poem for JR <3

Blog Entries

"Romeo and Juliet, typical.." Sherry sighs as she rest her face on her hand.

Blog Entries

Shane hadn't even noticed the copy of the famous Shakespearean tragedy that had been dropped on his desk. He was too busy working with his guitar to care about anything that was going on around him.

Blog Entries

Sherry picked the the book up, inspecting the cover. then she opened it, flipped through all the pages, the closed it. She is gonna read it in a few second. Sherry turned around and saw that Tailisu was already reading the book. She then opened the book once again and began reading it.

Blog Entries

Jessica barely heard any of the kids after she entered her daydream of being with Cooper, even at 17, 18 in about four months he was sure one of the most gentle and greatest lover ever, even if she only had two before and only slept with one before Cooper. She snapped out of it and decided to focus on the book although the idea of Romeo and Juliet went back to her and Cooper, they would be much like them if people discovered their truth.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cooper was working on his Maths work but couldn't help to keep thinking about Jessica, he couldn't wait until the day was finally over so he could sneak to her home and start doing whatever they wanted.

OOC: Feel free to cause some sort of drama or anything btw.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Registered User Lord High Summoner's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Amal slowly walked into his empty classroom, being an elective teacher he had the privilege of only teaching a few periods of day, getting the rest off as a planning session. He had heard a great many things about this new school that he now taught at, not any one of them being a good thing. However, he took the job regardless, always eager for a challenge and the chance to make a difference in the lives of others. It was only a short amount of time away before his first class started, he hadn't a thing planned. Unlike most teachers, who had their entire first day structured and planned out months in advance, Amal was quite the opposite: He figured that he would just wing it and let the kids direct him.

He paced around the room, picking up any stray pieces of paper that had missed the eye of the janitor, letting his thoughts wander. He slowly worked his way over to his desk, sitting on the edge of it and grabbing the cup that sat to his left and taking a slow, but satisfying, gulp. It won't be long now. He thought as he set the cup down and looked up at the ceiling, allowing his eyes to shut. A sigh of relaxation escaped his lips, quickly followed by a small smile. After all this time, he still had butterflies in his stomach due to anticipation. Some things never change. A small chuckle permeated the air, and shortly died against the overwhelming silence. Another gulp from his drink and Amal walked over to the window, looking out over the courtyard and the wind blowing through the trees. Today is going to be a good day

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast