High School Drama- Start Up PG-13 Rated

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: High School Drama- Start Up PG-13 Rated

Blog Entries

Default High School Drama- Start Up PG-13 Rated

Welcome to Summerdale State High School, a town that is suited somewhere between Hoenn and Sinnoh. Summerdale High School is suited in the heart of Summerdale Town which happens to be a small town however 300 students attend the school every year, it seems normal and perfect on the outside however on the inside violence, drugs, sex, scandals and many more drama that is involved with High school. Drama even happens between teachers and students, there is even rumors of a student-teacher relationship! Who will you be? The Good girl, the teacher's pet? The School's Slut? The School's Jock Jerk? The Pokemon Trainer? Whoever it may be their lives will be filled with drama.

OOC: Alright it is the first day of High School and many students just had their first class and now are on Lunch. Since I live in Australia this is how it goes Before period-First Class-Little Lunch- Second Class then bell rings for third class- Big Lunch- Fourth Class then home time. (That's how it was for my school). Just have your characters interacting and eating etc, also tell me if you got any ideas to go along with the RP too!

Cooper Rivers and Jessica Mays

In an English room where the door is locked and a curtain covers the small window two people are making out, but it's not what you would expect. 17 year old ladies man Cooper Rivers was currently making out with his 24 year old English Teacher Jessica Mays who was quite attractive, there was something about her that had him wanting to commit.

"So I guess your first day has started out good?" Jessica asked once they stopped making out for a moment, Cooper nodded his head

"I know, and we will have to keep this secret" Cooper commented, they had met during the Christmas holidays, a 8 week break and had started sleeping together but in secret.

"Yeah, I don't know what but there is something that makes me so attracted to you, and the fact it is forbidden if anyone found out I could lose my job" Jessica explained.

"I know, listen I need to catch people with some people but meet you later?" Cooper asked, Jessica smiled and nodded her head before the two kissed passionately before Cooper pushed her against the blackboard and he started bringing his hands up the sides of her belly lifting her shirt.

"Wait, we really shouldn't do it like this, it's too risky" Jessica told him, Cooper knew she was right

"Alright, although I really want to tear you apart, I can wait" Cooper replied before kissing her and pulling away, not wanting to leave. He waved at Jessica before walking over to the locked door and unlocked it.

"I will be waiting" Jessica said in a flirting tone, Cooper smiled again before going out the door closing it behind him and stepping into the crowded hallway.

"First day at Summerdale, wonder how that will be like" Cooper said as he walked down the hall.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: High School Drama- Start Up PG-13 Rated

Felix walked out of the Science classroom in a good mood. Man, I sure learned a lot today, he thought. Felix touched the Poke Balls that were containing Gallade, Weavile, Alakazam, Gliscor, Scizor and Magmortar on his belt. All 7 of them had come a long way to this school. "Let's make this year a good one, guys," he whispered to them before heading down the hallway.

Blog Entries

Joe and Josh entered the room that Professor Mays was in, Anon right behind them.

"Oops.." muttered Joe and Josh.

"Were you planning on staying, miss?" asked Anon. "It's just... we kinda had plans."
    A poem for JR <3

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Let's see..." muttered Felix, taking out his schedule, "I have English class next with Professor Mays. From what I've heard, she's damn hot." He stood in front of the classroom door, opened it, then went in. The instant Felix stepped in, he saw the professor, who looked absolutely gorgeous. He did his best to contain his feelings upon laying his eyes on Mays.

Blog Entries

OOC: Professor? You know this is High School right not University/College:P She goes by Miss Mays

Jessica looked up noticing the boys that had entered 'No I was about to go out, but I am not really sure if I should be letting anyone staying in here really" Jessica replied, she wondered exactly what they were talking about "Did you want to do an assignment? I could let you use the room for that" Jessica asked as she noticed another boy entered and flashed a smile at him.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Chyenne Mountain, Awaiting the Approaching Apocalypse
    Blog Entries

Connor Dent straightened his desk. He had a planning period right now, but next period would be his first biology course of the year. He loved teaching, but from what he had heard, this year's students were a real handful. Connor sighed and leaned back, anxious.

ooc: i'll be offline for a few hours-don't start my class without me!
    Rattata: The Cannon Fodder Pokemon
    Pesticide companies continue to work diligently to develop a poison to exterminate the species and its extraordinary uselessness once and for all.

-From Faulty Logic

Blog Entries

"Er, yeah, an assignment." muttered Joe unconvinsingly. Josh chuckled.
    A poem for JR <3

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Shane had cut his first class, and was now on his way into school on his skateboard. His blonde hair flowed in the wind as he turned towards the front steps of the building. Once he reached the steps, he kicked his board into the air and caught it. Adjusting the strap of his guitar slightly, Shane slid his skateboard into a slot on his white backpack.

As he took a look at his new school, Shane pulled the hood of his black hoodie up over his head so only a few stray wisps of his hair were showing. He didn't bother to take his gold and amber aviator sunglasses off of his eyes as he walked in the door.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

In the trees and sky attempting to truely live life.

It was the first day of school for Desirae, but it was her Senior year at school so nothing had changed. She had an off period and her first real class didn't start for a while, so she took her Pokemon to the clearing for and early training session. She and her Arcanine, Akita, and Jolteon, Jay, ran a lap around the field as a warm up before fighting with each other.

Proud member of Leyalin Productions

Jordan was outside grinding the rails on his off period not really caring if he got caught or not.He noticed the senior Desirae over in the clearing so he decided to go over and chat her up."hey whats going on"
    Looking For a battle for DPPT
    Trainer name: Joshua
    FC:0002 8096 7850
    VM/PM me

2+2 Solve It or Die

Under your keyboard, smiling at the dustmites >:)

Walking to work was always a joy for Davina, she had her three pokemon at her side as she patrolled the streets at the entrance of the school. Going threw the gates Davina was thrown as few welcomes from colleageus and students. She had a class soon and she couldn't wait.

Some liked to walk, some liked to run but Rayhne liked to skate. Her onyx black skates were a dream come true for her. She rolled threw the gates sensibly and walked to the Student Union, she wanted to start this school year with a battle.
    "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."

Blog Entries

Tailisu was now watching his pokedex on information on the Pokemon he saw at the school that he never saw before. He was concentrated on the Pokedex before someone took it from him.

"Hey!" He yells.

"You never saw an Umbreon before? That's sucks..."

Sherry was currently holding Tailisu's Pokedex checking out the information he was seeing.

"Give it.." He said.

"All right.." Sherry gave his pokedex back.

"Don't blame me for not seeing an "Embreon" before..." He muttered. "UMbreon. '" Sherry corrected him. "Whatever.."
    Last edited by Tailisu10; 18th July 2010 at 04:28 PM.

In the trees and sky attempting to truely live life.

Some guy in the senior class approached Rae and started talking to her, Jordan was his name. "Not much... Training till I have to go to class." She adjusted the bandanna on her head, "how about you?" she asked.

Proud member of Leyalin Productions

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Sorry. Never saw that.)

Felix took his seat. Man, Ms. Mays sure is pretty, he thought. Then he slapped himself in the face. No! There's no time for this! I gotta focus if I want to make it through this year!

Blog Entries

OOC: It's also lunchtime as well, why is he sitting down lol?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast