Heroes of Two Worlds *Me and Rhocat!*

Page 1 of 76 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of Two Worlds *Me and Rhocat!*

Default Heroes of Two Worlds *Me and Rhocat!*

Yes, another strange crossover from my mind. Anyway, this is an Avatar/Legend of Spyro crossover...yes, I know it's weird, that's just how I like my crossovers.

In the now peaceful world Spyro and Cynder call home, Malefor has been released from his prison once more to ravage the land. The brave dragons confront the Dark Master once more and appear on the verge of victory, when Malefor plays his trump card, an ancient forbidden spell to ‘remove them from this world’ and seemingly destroys the two. With no one to oppose him, Malefor continues his plan to revive the Great Destroyer and destroy the world.

However, all is not as Malefor planned, as while the spell did remove Spyro and Cynder from their world, it didn’t destroy them. Instead, the two find themselves hurled into a new one, the world of the Avatar. After meeting the Avatar, Aang, they ask for assistance finding a way to return home before its too late. However, Malefor is quick to realize his error and that his foes are far from dead. Reaching across the dimensions, he makes a deal with former Fire Lord Ozai, in exchange for killing Spyro and Cynder, Malefor will return Ozai’s powers and more. In addition, Malefor sends an assassin named Judas to ensure victory.

Will these two very different heroes be able to stop Ozai from retaking his kingdom and killing them all? And even if they do, can Spyro and Cynder get home in time to stop Malefor from destroying their world?

Characters:

Spyro
    Cynder
    Ember
    Sparx
    Malefor
    Judas
    Ignitus
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 10th November 2010 at 10:06 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Default Re: Heroes of Two Worlds *Me and Rhocat!*

Characters:
    Aang
    Katara
    Zuko
    Sokka
    Toph
    Ozai
    Bumi
    Momo
    Appa

Don't forget that you get Avatar Roku's ghost. Should I list Momo and Appa too?
    Last edited by Rhocat; 18th October 2010 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Adding Characters

Yeah, they're characters, but do you want to play them both or me play at least one?

Ask Pony Discord

I can handle them. So you're going to start?

OOC: Yep!

The three dragons continued their duel throughout the skies, one that had been going on for hours at a time. Spyro and Cynder looked battered and wounded, Malefor much the same, a state few had ever seen the Dark Master in, even himself.

"Give up Malefor! You can't win!" yelled Cynder, clearly tired from the battle, she knew all three were running low on strength and it had to end soon or they might all fight to the death.

Malefor snarled, refusing to back down. "Never! You can't beat me! I'm immortal!" he called, once more letting loose his Convexity Breath at the two. The duo returned fire with the same, the blasts colliding and battling for control, but like before, the two heroes proved the victor, their attack overpowering Malefor's and slamming hard into the Dragon's chest and sending him plummeting to the ground below.

Cynder and Spyro landed, barely able to remain standing, they both were looking forwards to a good long rest after this. Sparx flew over after making sure Malefor was down for the count. "Great job guys! I knew you could do it!"

Cynder chuckled. "Then why did I keep hearing you say 'they're going to die!' every time we got hit?" she mocked.

Spyro chuckled. "You walked into that one, Sparx." he said, then saw the wounded tyrant try to rise. "Malefor, give up! You can't beat us! Just accept your fate!"

Malefor laughed. "I'm well aware that I can't beat you both, at least not still weak from my imprisonment." he said, getting to his feet. "But I don't have to, I've got a suprise for you." he said, eyes beginning to glow. "An ancient spell that dragons were never meant to know, and one I've been promised will take care of you both." he said, smiling.

"Ancient power hear my cry, allow for their time to fly by. Allow space and time to become undone and this battle to be won," Malefor began reciting, the sky growing dark.

Cynder and Spyro, refusing to let Malefor finish, leapt at him, only for the huge dragon to lash out with his tail, launching their wounded bodies hard to the ground. "As surely as our planet twirls, now remove them from this world!" finished Malefor, a red lightning bolt suddenly surging down from the sky and striking the two grounded dragons.

"Guys! Are you alright?!" asked Sparx, worried and covering his eyes from the light.

"Spyro...I feel strange..." said Cynder, feeling her body getting numb, she looked down at her paws, seeing them begin to fade. "Spyro! What's happening?!"

Spyro looked at himself, feeling the same and seeing the same. "Malefor! What are you doing?!"

Malefor laughed. "Exactly what the spell said, removing you from this world!" he said, laughing at the two's bodies faded away into nothingness.

Sparx gasped, the only thing remaining where they once where was a scorch mark. "S-Spyro? C-Cynder? They're..."

"Gone? Yes, exactly what I was hoping for!" said Malefor, smiling sinisterly as he grabbed the dragonfly. "Let's see how you do as a castle pet."

OOC: Just go through what the Avatar characters are doing in town, your choice as to which nation.

Ask Pony Discord

(Okay.)

Aang, Katara, Momo, and Sokka were in Omashu riding the mail carts. After Fire Lord Ozai had been defeated, the nations hard rebuilt themselves and were now close allies.

Zuko was the new Fire Lord, his sister and father imprisoned where they could not harm or corrupt anyone. Toph had gone home for a while, though she was now working with Bumi on perfecting metal bending.

Now though, the heroes were enjoying themselves on this sunny day. The mail cart system had been improved during the rebuilding of the city. Bumi himself designed it so that it was more enjoyable to ride, and actually more efficient for delivering mail.

"Wahoo!" Aang shouted as they went up the slope of a loop-de-loop. Katara clung to him tightly as they slowed down near the top of the loop, then accelerated again as they went down the other side. "Aaah!" Sokka shouted as they sped down the chute.

They gathered a bit too much velocity and shot straight through a wall and down onto the cabbage man's cart. "My cabbages!" he shouted dismayed, though he looked rather used to it. "Sorry!" Aang shouted in reply, smiling sheepishly.

OOC: Can you please press enter whenever a new person is talking? Just helps me keep track of people.

"Spyro?" asked a voice in the purple dragon's head, at least he thought it was. "Spyro, wake up."

Spyro moaned, his eyes slowly opening to see Cynder staring worriedly down at him. "C-Cynder?" he asked, slowly getting up, still hurt from the fight, ensuring him it wasn't a dream. "Where are we? I thought Malefor said that spell was going to remove us from the world, seemed like it was working."

Cynder nodded. "Well it removed us from the world it looked like, but I don't think the way Malefor intended." she explained, pointing out they were on the roof of the palace in Omashu, looking out over the city. "What are all those weird creatures down there?" she asked, refering to the humans.

Spyro blinked. "I don't know, never seen them before." he said, looking, then looking himself over, something seemed...different, he couldn't put his paw on it, but he was pretty sure he and Cynder both looked different. He then noticed something else in the moon that hadn't yet set. "Cynder...why is there only one moon?"

Ask Pony Discord

(Yeah, sure.)

Momo looked up at the palace, his ears pricked up and attentive to whatever he was listening to.

"Momo? What is it boy?" Aang asked curious. He looked at the palace, but they were too far away for him to see much.

"I think there's something over there," Sokka said, pointing at the roof of the palace and squinting at it.

"I don't see anything," Katara said, looking as well.

"Maybe we should go check it out," Aang suggested, looking at his companions.

Katara and Sokka nodded and they all headed towards the palace.

Cynder and Spyro got to their feet, both of them rather tired and worn out from fighting Malefor. "We've got to find out where we are and how to get home, Malefor is going to wake up the Destroyer again, and if we're not there to stop him, everything will be destroyed." said Spyro worried.

Cynder nodded, equally as concerned. "But how do we do that, Spyro? We don't even know if we can, and we can't use the spell he did, he said it was forbidden, it's probably dark magic." she said. "I've seen it used and what it does to people, it's not a pretty sight." she explained. She spun around at a noise, seeing some guards come up on the roof, showing a commotion upon seeing them. "More of those creatures again...uh oh," she stated as one sent a large block of earth at her and Spyro, the two barely able to dodge.

Spyro heard them shouting something about 'monsters', getting there must be a misunderstanding, he couldn't really argue, all things concidered, but right now, he and Cynder were too scared to negotiate, the two flew into the city below, the guards following on the mail carts, some firing balls of earth at them.

Ask Pony Discord

Aang, Katara, Sokka and Momo spotted Cynder and Spyro flying through the air. They all stopped and gasped in surprise as the dragons flew by with the guards in pursuit.

"Hey stop!" Aang shouted, turning around and pulling out his glider. He took off and flew after the dragons and the guards. Momo flew after him as Katara and Sokka ran down the street.

"Spyro! Why are they chasing us?!" asked Cynder, dodging another rock hurled at her. "...You don't think I made people suffer here too do you?" she asked, remembering the normally when people met her, they knew her as 'Cynder, terror of the skies', even after all she'd done to make amends.

"No, Cynder, I don't think so, they seem to just think we're monsters or something." said Spyro. "We can't fight them, I mean they're not really doing anything wrong, and I don't think even if we could fight them, we're still beaten up from fighting Malefor."

Before the two could continue evading, some guards that had set up ahead of them suddenly sent up a rock pillar, causing the two of them to slam head long into it with enough force to crumble it, burying both in the rubble. As the two tried to recover, the Earthbenders threw a large bolder at them, both unable to move.

Ask Pony Discord

"Stop!" Aang shouted at the guards again. He kept the boulders from hitting the dragons and he landed soon after. "Don't hurt them! They haven't done anything to you! They're just creatures, like Momo here," he said, Momo landing on his shoulder.

Momo licked himself and turned to look Cynder and Spyro over curiously. His tail waved from side to side as he looked at the strange creatures he had never seen before.

"You shouldn't hurt defenseless creatures," Aang said to the guards, keeping the guards from using their bending on the two dragons. He hadn't known there were any other dragons left in the world, but he would do his best to protect these creatures now.

Spyro and Cynder groaned, managing to crawl out of the rubble, it was clear they were badly hurt, both from the impact and from their existing wounds. Spyro walked up to Aang. "Thanks for helping us, but we're not exactly normal animals." said Spyro. "I'm Spyro, this is Cynder."

Cynder limpped over, looking at Momo. "Um...hi?" she asked, confused, she'd though the humans were weird.

Ask Pony Discord

Aang jumped in surprise and turned to face Spyro and Cynder. Momo fluttered off and landed on the rubble next to the two dragons.

"You...you just talked," Aang said in surprise, pointing at the two dragons.

Katara and Sokka ran up to him, panting from running for such a long way.

"Yeah...I take it dragons can't do that here..." said Cynder, judging from their expression.

"If you know a place we can rest and heal, we'll tell you what we know, maybe you can help us get home...before its too late to save it..." said Spyro, looking down in worry.

Cynder nodded. "And don't worry, most of these wounds aren't from the soldiers..." she said, clearly favoring her right front leg, her and Spyro were honestly lucky to be standing at the moment.

OOC: I'd suggest Bumi's palace myself.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 76 1231151 ... LastLast