Heroes (Start up) - Page 7

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes (Start up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Heroes (Start up)

OOC: IT'S XANTHE NOT XANTHA!!! XP

'D'you-d'you think maybe-I think-I think I could teleport us away from here. Jordan too. Maybe. D'you think I should give it a shot?' Xanthe asked Jessica as she helped push the table against the door.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry!

Jessica Mays
    Hero

"You could give it a shot, but something tells me this guy isn't going to let us get away so easily" Jessica replied. She wondered who he was or what he wanted, by the sounds of it what he said to Jordan... He knew about their powers.

"Maybe I am wrong, but I think this guy knows we have powers" Jessica replied just before a hyper beam rocked the boat again by slamming into the water sending Jessica flying to the ground.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

'Oh my God! Are you okay!?' Xanthe rushed over to Jessica, who had been flung to the floor like a rag doll.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Jessica grabbed one of her pokeballs before enlarging it

"I am, but that guy won't be. Tyranitar is too big to fight here, but it's time for Jolteon to do the sweep game I play" Jessica said as she stood up with anger in her eyes full of fury.

"Jolteon I choose you!' Jessica ordered as she released Jolteon and prepared to go out to the front docks.

OOC: We are planning to have Jordan actually kidnapped by Jay btw, because AJ will be gone for most of the month except for a few days so it will able to progress, Xanthe and Jessica can search for him until AJ is able to have time to Rp whenever. Also I might be going out tomorrow morning so won't be on for a while. And going to bed now so Night.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

Tailisu followed after Meggie when she finished her countdown. He was slightly slower than Meggie but was able to keep up.He was only thinking about getting to the City, so the hunter wouldn't be able to kill him since
    its a public place.He could now see the end of the bridge.

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Slateport Marina - Summertime III

Jordan grunted with irritation at Jay's response. "Evil magic? You've got to b-" Jordan cut himself off as the Honchkrow dove for Seraph; he could already tell that asking Jay if he was serious was a rather useless question. Jordan turned and grabbed Seraph by the shoulder, signaling her to make an evasive teleport. Hopefully he could at least take the fight off The Summertime.

They both teleported onto the dock, avoiding the Honchkrow's attack. The Machamp was able to turn before thrown off-guard by the teleportation, landing a Dynamicpunch that threw Seraph into the elevated wall of the parking lot. If not for the sheer force of the Machamp's punch, however, Seraph would've been much more capable of resisting the fighting attack that she quickly recovered from, teleporting back to her feet on the concrete dock before throwing the Machamp into the water with a Psychic attack. The punch still took its toll on Seraph, as she staggered about the dock once she was upright.

"Earnhardt, on me," Jordan called out, sure that Seraph wouldn't be enough to handle the attacking Pokemon. Even though he planned to fight Zaar with an eight-inch fishing knife, he may still stand a chance if he can use his abilities to his advantage.
    Last edited by Loyalty; 2nd June 2010 at 12:58 PM.

Blog Entries

Hunter Jay, Jessica Mays
    Hunter, Hero

"Gyarados Hyper beam that psychic!" Hunter shouted commanding them to attack Seraph again so Machamp can take the guy.

"You should not possess supernatural powers, it is evil and unnatural. So you must be destroyed" Hunter said grinning. "Honchkrow Aerial Ace on the Gallade, pulling another pokeball he threw it in the air. "Dusknoir! Attack the two girls in the cabin while Zaar and I handle this guy, all Pokemon make sure they never teleport" Hunter commanded.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica was about to move the table with Jolteon when Dusknoir appeared out of nowhere before shooting a Shadow ball off at them.

"Duck! And Jolteon Thunderbolt!" Jessica commanded as she hit the floor the shadow ball barely missed her. Jolteon answered angrily by attacking Dusknoir. Jessica pushed the table out of the way before grabbing Xanthe hand.

"Come on, we better go out on the docks, it's too dangerous to stay on the boat" Jessica told her, besides she could use Tyranitar out on the docks and he was her powerhouse, she wasn't well know in Sinnoh for nothing, having such a Pokemon had people calling her and Tyranitar The Terminators.

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Slateport Marina - Summertime III

Earnhardt jumped off the stern of the Summertime as the Hyper Beam attack was shot at Seraph. She attempted to teleport away, but the state of disorientation that the Machamp's attack put her in barred her from focusing quick enough, and the the Hyper Beam slammed her into the same wall. This time, however, she fell into the water, unable to teleport back up beforehand.

Though Earnhardt wanted to help her, he had Jay's Honchkrow to worry about. The flying Pokemon had already made another dive towards Earnhardt in an attempt to take him out of the fight. In response, Earnhardt crossed his arm blades in front of himself, stepping back with his left foot. Once the Honchkrow was a half-foot away from striking, it instead ran directly into a green shield that glowed at the point of contact around Earnhardt's blades. Quickly after the Honchkrow hit the shield, Earnhardt's right blade became covered in a think coat of frost as he dropped the barrier. He threw the blade forward in a stabbing motion, hoping to counterattack the Honchkrow before it could dive for him again. (Ice Punch)

Jordan turned around, wincing as he could sense a mild degree of the pain felt by his Gardevoir. The Machamp had climbed out of the water and ontop the dock by now, and took priority over Jay's KO on Seraph. Jordan raised his knife, holding it in a reverse grip as he waited to see if the Machamp would make the first move. "Geez, I really need more Pokemon."
    Last edited by Loyalty; 2nd June 2010 at 04:32 PM.

OOC: Okay then... now that the hunter that was watching Tailisu is gone... I suppose the threat is over for them right now... but then again, Meggie doesn't know that... and my gosh! You guys are hogging all the action. :( I'm running out of ides as well... curses!
    Meggie Hearth
    Hero
    Nugget Bridge/Cerulean City

Meggie looked behind her occasionally to make sure Tailisu was keeping up, not wanting to leave the first 'superhero' that she had met behind. Leaping down the few steps on the Nugget Bridge, she ran towards a ledge that led into town and leaped over it, suspending in midair for a few seconds before landing. She waited for Tailisu to catch up before motioning towards the Pokemon Center; they would be safe in there. Slipping into the busy Pokemon Center, she sat on one of the couches in the main lobby, making sure that couch was shielded from the windows.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

'Let's go' Xanthe nodded before sprinting after Jessica, Xatu following.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Tailisu kept running after Meggie,trying his best to keep up.He took down the stairs and jumped the ledge, staggering slighty when he landed but kept going.He saw that she went into the nearby Pokemon Center so he went inside.He was now Catching his breath.

''Ok, so we just wait a while here?'' he asked.

Blog Entries

OOC: Teh- Your guys could somehow get to Slateport and meet up with Jessica and the others if you want

Jessica Mays, Hunter Jay
    Hero, Hunter

Jessica nodded her head as she ran out the door with Jolteon coming. She could see Jordan on the docks and in the ocean was a guy riding Gyarados.

"Hey! Knock it off!" Jessica shouted but the guy just laughed at her. Jessica glared angrily at him

"Honchkrow forget the Gallade, attack the Gardevoir with Night Slash, Machamp use Focus Punch and Gyarados use Hyper Beam on the Gardevoir!" Jay commanded, he knew the Gardevoir, Gallade and Xatu down there would all possess the attack teleport and get everyone out.

"Oh no you don't, Jolteon thunder those Gyarados!" Jessica ordered as he seemed to have ignored her.

"I wouldn't think so little girl, Rhydon I choose you!" Hunter shouted releasing Rhydon, the thunder attacked immediately went right at Rhydon's horn due to it's ability. At this point Jessica had jumped onto the docks with Jolteon following not wanting to get the boat destroyed.

"Rhydon Take down on the girl and her Jolteon. Meanwhile second Gyarados Hyper beam that other girl with the Xatu" Hunter ordered before releasing another Pokemon.

"Gengar Shadow Ball and keep attacking the Gallade!" Hunter shouted, he laughed as it seemed they were outnumbered. Each person was distracted by an oncoming attack. He would deal with Jordan soon as he realized he was the only one not getting attacked.

Jessica turned to see the Rhydon charging towards her, she tried getting her Tyranitar's pokeball however she couldn't manage to get it off her belt as Rhydon charged directly down onto her.

Blog Entries

'I don't think so. Xatu, use protect' Xanthe murmured. Xatu immediately put up a shield, blocking the hyper beam attack from the Gyarados. 'Now, if you please, use psychic' Xanthe commanded. Gyarados was suddenly attacked by a purple aura emmanating from Xatu.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Slateport Marina

"Earnhardt, take Seraph and fall back," Jordan said to Earnhardt as he flipped his knife over to take the blade in his hand. He intended to throw it at the Rhydon before it hit Jessica, but the blade wouldn't phase its stone body at all. Zaar was another possibility, but Jordan was sure that he could block or dodge such an amateur throw easily.

Earnhardt ran to the end of the dock to pull Seraph out of the water. No sooner then when Earnhardt took her hand had Jay's Gengar thrown a shadow ball at him. Leaving Seraph to get back up herself, Earnhardt ran down the dock as he tried to dodge the Gengar's Shadow Balls. With the Gengar too focused on Earnhardt, Seraph pulled herself back onto the dock where she was promptly met with Honchkrow's Night Slash. The attack sent her flying to the other end of the dock, lying motionlessly on the ground. Moments after, one of the Shadow Balls caught Earnhardt in the leg, causing him to trip and roll across the dock before crossing his blades on the ground, attempting to protect himself again.

Running out of options, Jordan took advantage of the only choice he had left to take advantage of. He hated the idea of giving up so easily, but he couldn't let his Pokemon or anyone else continue to suffer. Jordan took hold of the knife's handle again before raising the edge of the blade to his neck. "Alright, I give up. Just let everyone else leave, and you can have me."

Blog Entries

Colin Oakley
    Hero
    Pokémon Center

Colin followed Meggie and Tailisu, and as they stepped inside, he restored their perceptions, letting him be seen again. He walked over to them, and stood near them, trying not to let them know that he was paying any form of attention to them. But he knew he couldn't hold this up for long, so he took a seat beside Meggie, not even saying hello or anything, just saying, "Okay, then. First, Miss Hearth, you may not touch me. I know what you do. Secondly, there is a Hunter in this building, but if you just act naturally, you're not likely to grab his or her attention."

Selene Sable
    Hunter
    Pokémon Center

A young woman was standing near the corner of the room, surveying it under her beanie cap. She fiddled with the sleeves of her light grey shirt, and she spotted someone who seemed to be talking suspiciously, and narrowed her eyes and decided to watch them carefully, her stormy grey eyes analysing the trio.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast