Default Re: Heroes (Start up)

OOC: They could be Magikarp :P
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Jessica Mays
    Hero

"Oh yeah, I am able to make electricity but it's a red color for some reason, perhaps it's stronger I don't know never really had to use it on someone" Jessica explained as she held out a hand and red electricity sparks were around her hand before disappearing.
    "First time I used it, I killed a rat by accident and I have no idea how I got it. I can shoot small bolts of lightening too, apparently even bigger if my Jolteon somehow helps" Jessica went on.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

[OOC]: Funny, that was actually the same thing I thought of.

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Slateport Marina - Summertime III

"When your electric Pokemon assist you, your powers are stronger," Jordan asked as he turned to Seraph. "Gard, gardevoir," she offered as an answer. They both seemed to have the idea that Jordan's power would be much easier to control with Seraph's synchronized assistance. This reminded Jordan that he had yet to fully reveal his own power. "Well it seems you both have seen the video of my power, but that's only half true," he said as he dropped his fishing knife to the floor. Just before hitting the ground, the knife froze in midair before slowly floating back up into Jordan's waiting hand.

Blog Entries

'Seriously, you should put that thing away. I have a feeling it could poke somebody's eye out soon' Xanthe suddenly stopped speaking and thought back on what she'd just said. 'Wait, no! I didn't mean I foresaw somebody getting stabbed in the eye by that knife, I just, oh, y'know! I didn't foresee it, but it doesn't mean it's not going to happen! I didn't even think about it! I was just saying!' Xanthe rolled her eyes.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

"Most likely yeah, I wonder if there's a reason we actually need these powers" Jessica replied before watching him show his power.
    "Wow that's telekinesis, not bad" Jessica said, she couldn't help but to giggle a bit as Xantha tried explaining what she meant.
    "Don't worry, I am sure we know what it is you mean" Jessica responded.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

'Thanks!' Xanthe gave a sigh of relief. It was a good thing that she'd met these people. Who knew that running a simple errand would change her luck?
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Jordan Summers
    Hero

"Wait, but I'm not done yet," Jordan said with a smile, ignoring the reluctant emotions he could feel in his Gardevoir. "Does anyone here have -- ah, lets see...puncture wounds, abrasions or maybe even burns?" Jordan looked around the small cabin for an answer, twirling the knife around in his palm with his telekinetic power.

Blog Entries

"No not really, why?" Jessica asked a bit curious on the question after smiling at Xantha, in the meantime she wondered if she would able to create thunderstorms or do anything involving lightening storms.

Blog Entries

'Well, I did graze my knee when I tripped earlier' Xanthe reluctantly admitted.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Jordan Summers
    Hero

"Sit down then, show it to me," Jordan said to Xanthe. "It probably sounds a bit odd, but trust me, I'm getting somewhere with this."

Blog Entries

Hunter Jay
    Hunter

Jay watched them go into the boat but not leave the docks, he had to stop them from staying in a group and decided to take the guy. Hunter was a bit sexist himself and didn't really think either of the women could stop him. He got out of the car and walked over to the boat.

"Gyarados, both of you I choose you!" Hunter shouted as two Gyarados appeared, he had a line of Pokemon at his disposal and carried more then six Pokemon. He jumped onto one of the Gyarados.

"Machamp go into that boat and get that boy once he shows, Gyarados do a Hyper beam into the water to lure them out!" Hunter demanded as Gyarados shot a blast of hyper beam at the water close to the boat rocking it and moving it. Machamp jumped when he saw the man walk out and went towards him.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jessica Mays
    Hero

Jessica was watching as Jordan was about to do something to Xantha before she fell to the ground as the boat shook violently.

"What in the hell was that!" Jessica shouted, she heard some roaring and rushed out to see two Gyarados and a Machamp there, a man was standing on one of the Gyarados. "Who the hell is he?" Jessica asked and looking behind to see if the other two came out.

OOC: Aj- You can have Machamp kidnap Jordan and return on Gyarados as Jay leaves quickly

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Meanwhile, Zaar was riding on his Sharpedo, stalking the boat. He tossed one of his swords at the window, shattering it. Thanks to the blade's bewitchment, it returned to Zaar's outstretched hand.

He then tossed all of his Poke Balls into the window, before leaping onto the boat himself. His Pokemon were released from their capsules, staring at the group, before Zaar spoke in his icy cold voice.

"Sorry, but the ride stops here."

At that moment, his Pokemon started firing attacks in all directions, Zaar grabbed his scythe, Sanguezanna, and he lunged for the one named Jordan Summers...

Blog Entries

OOC: We actually had a plan on what was going to happen but that could work, would distract Jessica and Xantha not to mention Jordan. See Jay is going to kidnap Jordan and then take him somewhere (So it fits with Aj not able to be on much this month).

[OOC]: Yeah, plus the boat was sitting at the dock, so it was kinda hard to stalk. There's also the part where Jordan's inside the cabin, so you quite literally cannot jump on and stab him at the same time. If you meant to jump through the windows, the only windows on the boat are way to small to fit in. Here's a basic layout of what the boat is meant to look like, plus there's a link to a few pictures on there somewhere.

Jordan Summers
    Hero

Earnhardt jumped down from the parking lot, sending a Psycho Cut slicing through the air towards one of the ropes that kept the boat at the marina, cutting one of the four ropes that barred the boat from leaving. Earnhardt landed on the livewell at the boat's stern, starring Zaar down as he hoped for an attack from him.

Being totally unprepared for the attack on the boat, Jordan falls over onto the floor od the cabin, dropping his fishing knife. Seraph quickly bnds over, grabbing onto Jordan's shoulders to teleport him upright. "You two stay in here, try to block the exit with the table," he said as he picked the fishing knife back up and climbed the stairs with Seraph behind him. Jordan looked through the windshield of the boat, seeing a man riding on top of a Gyarados. A Machamp jumped onto the boat, heading towards Jordan before Seraph easily knocked it onto hte concrete docks with a push of telekinetic force. Confusion became rage as Jordan started yelling at the Gyarados rider who attacked him. "Damn it, if you do any more than graze this boat, I will force-feed you a dirty cleaning knife!"

Blog Entries

Jessica Mays, Hunter Jay
    Hero, Hunter

Hunter laughed from top of the Gyarados.

"I don't think so, you are an abomination and should not possess evil magic, Machamp get back up and kidnap him!" Hunter demanded. Machamp stood up again facing the Gardevoir. "Honchkrow help out with that pathetic psychic!" Jay ordered throwing another pokeball and releasing the large dark type. He saw his right man Zaar facing off with Gallade.

Jessica went back in after Jordan told her to, even thought she wanted to help the only Pokemon that could help wouldn't able to fight on the boat without the risk of sinking it or falling into the water.

"Come on Xantha let's keep those Pokemon out of here, I hope Jordan will be okay!" Jessica exclaimed, she was going to use her power but it was too risky as well with water being all around. She shoved a table over to the door.

OOC: Probably should try not to go too far so GG has the time to post. Actually that might explain why Rescue Mission only had us three because we got too far ahead of everyone else now come to think of it (Aleast it got finished). Also having a shower so won't post for like half an hour

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast