Heroes (Start up) - Page 5

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes (Start up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Heroes (Start up)

OOC: Ah I see, pity you didn't live in my timezone huh? I wonder how many of the Rpers here are actually from Australia

Jessica turned to Xantha when she had said that.

"What? Did you forget something?" Jessica asked, she looked around the boat that looked pretty nice, and hopefully they would have some privacy here.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

[OOC]: Isn't ShadowArceus? I keep forgetting.

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Slateport Marina

"Don't have to yell at the kid, y'know," Jordan said to Jessica as he stepped down the three steps into the cabin. "All he's here for is to see if he can beat Earnhardt in a Pokemon battle. Ah, isn't he cute," Jordan said with a sarcastic smile.

"Yeah, it's pretty nice, right," Jordan asked Xanthe at the utterance of "oh shit" with the same amount of sarcasm, understanding that she probably wasn't awed by the somewhat-cramped cabin that had the faint smell of fish.

Blog Entries

'No, I wasn't talking about your boat! It looks really nice, apart from that it smells a bit, well, ripe. You see, well, I didn't follow you guys here unlike some people. I was sent by my Mom to pick up some groceries from the Slateport Market cuz I'm the only one who can teleport in the family, even though my younger twins siblings can use telepathy. Ah well.She won't mind if I'm a little bit late back home' Xanthe shrugged.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

OOC: I don't think he is

"Which kid? The Scizor trainer or the one who had followed me from Sunnyshore?" Jessica asked, "I meant the kid who had followed me by the way, and I just don't like people following me especially now that I have this power, who knows what will happen if someone knew about it" Jessica stated.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

OOC: Most people are in the USA or Asia. I'm only certain of two people who live in Australia (Or is it Australasia nowadays? >.<)

'Well, as long as nobody overhears us, we'll be fine' Xanthe assured Jessica.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Slateport Marina

"Ah, misconception," Jordan said as he kneeled down to root through the mini fridge under the counter. "Anyway, lets get to the point of this whole thing," Jordan said as he pulled a soda can out of the fridge. "We all have something we should be talking about now, so lets get to that." Jordan motioned to Xanthe as he opened the can in his hands. "You can teleport you say, or is that just with the help of your Xatu?"

Meggie Hearth
    Hero
    Cerulean City- Nugget Bridge

Meggie nodded, motioning towards the Mime Jr. on her left shoulder. "Dilt told me; he was currently in Xatu form, so we could talk telepathically." Meggie explained, grinning afterwards, "nice to meet you by the way, Tailisu." She grinned and peeked around the brick wall.
    "Okay, on the count of three, we run towards Cerulean City; no one in their right mind would try and kill someone in a crowd." Meggie reasoned, tensing up slightly.
    "Okay.... 1.... 2.... 3!" And with that, she started sprinting off in the direction of the town.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

OOC: TF, Xatu's can't use telepathy XP

'Yes. I have powers similar to my Xatu. I can teleport but cannot use telepathy, like a Xatu. I can see into the future and past, but not in the same way as a Xatu. Xatu's see into the future with one eye and past in the other. I can see into the future and past via something called the Dimensional Scream. It's when I get a vision from the future or past when I touch something' Xanthe explained.
    Last edited by GoldenrodGOD; 1st June 2010 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Didn't add a '
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

'So much like a premonition?" Jessica asked, she didn't think there was much of a difference between the two. She had seen that type of power on a few TV shows before so she did know a little about powers, but never had expected to find that she had one

Blog Entries

OOC: ...what's a premonition? XD
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

OOC: But they're psychic! They can send psychic pulses through your brainnnnnnn! Plus Dilt is her partner pokemon, all of us should be able to freely converse with our partner Pokemon. IT SHOULD BE A RULEEEE! XD Sorry, Spazzing out right now. SPAZZATION~

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

OOC; Lol like the Dimensional Scream. It's an vision of either the past or the future and usually triggered when they touch something (Such as Phoebe from Charmed) or when they are just standing and some unknown force sends them a vision (Doyle/Cordelia from Angel). Pretty much just like it but I guess a fancy way of saying it in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. (Angel/Charmed are two TV shows btw with characters who had such power).

It can also be referred to as visions, and something else I think

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Slateport Marina - The Summertime III

"So you can interpret the future through touch? That's...pretty amazing," Jordan said, setting his can down on the counter to walk outside of the cabin. He walked around the deck of the boat for a moment before returning. In between his thumb and index finger was a knife that one could easily tell had been heavily used, though that did not go to say it was in bad condition.

Jordan held the handle of the knife out to Xanthe. "Jimmy's running a trip tomorrow. Can you tell me how many fish they bring in to clean?"

Blog Entries

OOC: Yeah lol I remember charmed :) Xatu's can teleport and see into the future with their right eye and past with their left but cannot use telepathy. They do not move, there are many theories as to why, some say that it is because they are so petrified of what they see or that they are looking into the past and future at the same time.

'Yeah, but I get a huge headache when I get it' Xanthe tried to smile, but just thinking about getting the Dimensional Scream made her feel dizzy. Then she stared at the knife Jordan was holding out. She touched it, and her vision began to spin and a headache hit her like a tsunami.

Good job, Jimmy! 146! Not bad!

'146' Xanthe told Jordan.

OOC: Please tell me if this is an unreasonable number, I do not know much about fishing!
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

[OOC]: Lol, it's a pretty large number in this context, but don't worry about it. I can just pretend like it's normal for now.

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Slateport Marina - Summertime III

Jordan smiled as he took the knife back from Xanthe. "Well you said that pretty confidently to me. That sounds like a useful power," he said as he flipped the knife over to put the handle in his right hand. "What about you then," Jordan asked as he turned to Jessica. "Didn't you say it was something related to electricity?"

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast