Heroes (Start up) - Page 4

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes (Start up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Heroes (Start up)

Jessica Mays
    Hero

Jessica had begun looking for the guy until she recognized him as he was battling a trainer. As she started walking towards him another girl appeared from somewhere and begun to talk to him. Jessica slowed down a bit, she may not be shy when it comes to a battle but she wasn't good with groups and rather shy when it came to it, she didn't know who this girl was as she finally approached them

"Hello? Jordan right?" Jessica asked after reaching them.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Slateport Marina

"Alright," Jordan said to Xanthe. "I assume there is some kind of thing that you have that makes you know that I'm lying, so I guess there's no point in hiding it. It doesn't look like this kid is really focusing on our conversation either," Jordan said as he looked back up at the Pokemon battle. "Seraph, Focus Blast," he commanded as he saw Jessica approach the boat. "Hello, Ma'am. If you're looking for Jordan then you've got him already. Did you want a charter, or something else?"

On the upper level of the parking lot, the Houndoom fired a Dark Pulse at Seraph. In his paralyzed state, however, Seraph could easily outmanuver his every attack. She teleported out of the path of the Dark Pulse, then held her hands together to produce a glowing ball of energy between them.

Blog Entries

Jessica Mays
    Hero

"Oh I am not looking for a charter. I am Jessica Mays from the internet, the girl with..." Jessica trailed off as she noticed the other girl seeming to listen. "The gift" Jessica said in a lower voice trying to make sure she didn't hear.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    OOC; The heroes aren't known that well by anyone but Jay and his hunters, so they can't be on the news (They can be on the video site that Jordan had, which is a different thing). Like the show Heroes to the world they don't really exist and they do try to keep their abilities a secret. If you got confused with Hunter, well how he knows all about the heroes is a secret for now.

Jessica was stiffing a yawn when she noticed someone come onto her MSN. She didn't know who Amberjack was until she realized it must have been the guy. Of course she had spent the last ten minutes having to deal with sleazy jerks who thought it was funny to copy her email from Jordan's video comments and add her before trying to be stupid with her.

But this time she was sure it was him so she started typing, ignoring the voice in her head for a moment, not knowing it was a telepathic message from another person like her.

"Hello, I am Jessica and I presume you are the person who created the footage. I see you have some sort of ability.. Well so do I, and it appears we aren't alone in the world and probably more like us" Jessica typed and pressed entered before waiting for a reply.
    I don't watch "Heroes."

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.

Blog Entries

'See! See!' Xanthe told the boy excitedly. 'I told you I was just like you!'
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

OOC: That's okay, but the heroes aren't on the news as they don't know yet about people with abilities, if you had such powers you would keep a secret because who knows what nutjob tries to get you.

Jessica was confused now as the girl had irrupted them by saying just like you.

"I am sorry but what do you mean just like you?" Jessica asked confused, was she referring to the powers the two had? Or talking about something else.

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[OOC: Okay so I'm gonna catch up in order.]
    Ardos
    Hero
    Sunyshore City
    Ardos finally gets tired of waiting, and decides to go see if he could find anyone with powers. While he walked through the city, he say someone going on the boat, and she was very happy. Ardos gets on the boat behind her, and was wondering where he was going.

Ardos
    Hero
    On boat to Slateport
    Ardos found the girl getting off the boat at a town called slateport, so he got off as well.

Ardos
    Hero
    Slateport Marina
    Ardos heard the girl talking about "a gift" and figures he should find out what she meant, "a gift."

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.

Blog Entries

Xanthe lowered her voice to a whisper.

'I have special powers, just like you two. I have the powers of a Xatu' Xanthe quietly explained.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Jessica looked at her and then Jordan.

"So you are one of us? With powers?" Jessica asked, what more apparently she could do what an Xatu could do. Suddenly a flash appeared from her belt and Tyranitar came out.

"Tyranitar are you okay?" Jessica asked, the Pokemon growled towards a guy who was watching them, Jessica realized that the guy was on the boat, and come to think of it in Sunnyshore.
    "Hey! Have you been following me!" Jessica asked, it was obvious Tyranitar could tell even in the pokeball that she had been followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    What Jessica didn't know that Hunter Jay had followed her as well but was alot more discreet about it. He was in a rented car now in the parking lot of Slateport watching them.

"Four of them and they have already met! Two others have also met in Cerulean City, I cannot let them all come together" Hunter Jay said to himself, it would be harder now but he would not let it happen,

Blog Entries

Tailisu suddenly had a realization of what Meggie said earlier.He turned around in where she is standing and said:

''Wait.....When you said ''fight a hunter'' does that mean that....there is a hunter nearby?''

Tailisu said with a tone of nervousness in his voice.

Blog Entries

'Yes - wait, what? Someone's been following you?' Xanthe's eyes filled with panic as she looked around to see the guy that had been following Jessica.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

"Well Tyranitar seems to think so, and I am pretty sure I saw him before" Jessica replied. She didn't why someone would be following her, unless it had to do with her powers.

"Tyranitar" Tyranitar threatened as he dared him to speak.

OOC: GG- I see you been on alot more now, do you have alot more time? (That's good if so)

[OOC]: Just to avoid confusion, this is how I'm describing The Summertime III.

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Slateport Marina

"That being said, I think it would be a better idea to continue in private," Jordan said as he tried to follow Tyranitar's gaze. "The Summertime's cabin will probably be just fine, only Tyranitar probably won't fit," Jordan said once he let Xanthe finish. "Just let me finish what I'm working at right now."

Back up at the parking lot, Seraph had released her Focus Blast attack, letting the sphere she had created in her hands slam into the Houndoom's side, easily knocking it out. "Alright, is the battle done then," Jordan asked as the boy returned his fainted Pokemon. "Not just yet," he replied, "I'm not giving up until I've use my best Pokemon. Go, Scizor!" The boy threw another pokeball that he had in his pocket, releasing his Scizor. "Hear that, Earnhardt? His best Pokemon," Jordan said with a confident grin as he turned to the Gallade that was with him on the boat. "You two have fun now, I'll let you know before I leave the boat."

Jordan's Gallade teleported itself off the boat, switching places with the Gardevoir as she stood by Jordan's side while he walked to the cabin, expecting Xanthe and Jessica to enter behind him.

Blog Entries

"Tyranitar don't worry about him, return" Jessica ordering fishing out her pokeball once Jordan said told them to follow. She stared at the kid for a moment

"I don't know who you are, but unless there's a reason you are following me, then don't follow me on the boat" Jessica said a stern look now falling on her usual sweet looking face, she followed Jordan now to the boat so they could finish the conversation off privately.

Blog Entries

OOC: Technically, no. It's 00:21 and my body alarm clock is at 9am so this isn't the best thing for me to do and I've been sneaking downstairs to turn on the internet. Plus, this is only temporary cuz it's half term which will be over by Monday :/

'Wow, this boat is pretty snazzy, huh, Xatu?' Xanthe grinned at Xatu. She hadn't expected this when she was meant to go pick up some groceries-

'Oh shit!' Xanthe blurted.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast