Heroes (Start up) - Page 3

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes (Start up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Heroes (Start up)

Jessica pondered on that for a bit, it would take a bit before reaching Slateport but she could do it.

"Alright I will meet you in Slateport, although it may take a bit since I will have to take a car and then most likely a boat, although there might be a boat from Sunnyshore to Slateport" Jessica said writing it. She waited to see if he would respond before she started packing.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Slateport - Jordan's Apartment

Jordan smiled as he stood up from his chair, closed all other windows on his computer.

"It will work out just fine then. If you want to find me once you're in Slateport, I'll be at the Slateport Marina at 1700 every day. Wait by the dock for the boat named "Summertime III."

At that, Jordan held down the power button on his computer telekinetically as he put his hat back on with his sunglasses on top. Once he walked out the door, he turned around and put his hand on the long, trying to imagine the location of the bolt as he struggled to push it into the locking position with his power. In about fifteen seconds, Jordan managed to push the lock to the side. Pleased with his small success, he smiled confidently as he put his hand back on Earnhardt.

Back at the Slateport Marina, he teleported into the parking lot and joined Seraph just in time to see the Sumertime III reach the docks.

Blog Entries

Jessica Mays
    Hero

"Okay, will see you when I arrive" Jessica answered before she shut off her computer and packed a few things before heading off, as it turned out there was a boat heading towards Slateport, She boarded the boat and took a quick nap.

As she woke up she noticed they just reached the docks so Jessica got her stuff and walked onto the docks now looking around for the guy with the powers.

"I hope this is the right thing" Jessica said as she looked.
    Last edited by Agent Gryphon; 31st May 2010 at 11:17 PM.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Tailisu's heart pumped faster.There are people who wanted to kill people with powers? He had an hard time processing everything into his mind.Tailisu looked pale from the shock.

''Sorry but...its just a hard time...sorting everything. By the uh.. way, I have a Staryu. and my name is Tailisu.''
    Tailisu Muttered the last part.Avoiding Eye contact with Meggie.

''But..i'm just getting the hang of battling and I don't know if my Staryu is strong enough to face a 'hunter'.''He explained
    Last edited by Tailisu10; 1st June 2010 at 07:50 AM.

Blog Entries

Colin Oakley
    Hero
    Cerulean City / Nugget Bridge

Colin had caught the Magnet Train from Goldenrod to Saffron, from which he walked with Techno, Amaterasu and Silk towards Cerulean. On the way, he thrashed a few trainers who foolishly challenged him, and had eventually reached Cerulean City, home of the Water-type Pokémon and of course, the Gym Leader Misty, who was just walking out of her Gym whilst Colin strolled by, and crashed into him. Colin bit his lip, and accidentally tapped into Misty's mind, and knew what exactly she was thinking. Before she even said it, Colin said, "I'll watch where I'm going next time."

As Colin walked to the Nugget Bridge, he noticed two people talking. He didn't know if he would be able to trust them or not. It wouldn't be very good if they turned out to be hunters. So, without even realising it, he altered their perceptions slightly, so that they would not detect him in any way. He edged ever closer to them, and stood to the side of him, listening to them without being noticed himself.

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Slateport Marina

Jordan sat at the stern of the Summertime III with Seraph and Earnhardt, probably looking rather odd in the direct sunlight with jeans and a jacket. He removed his cell phone from his pocket to see how much time he had killed cleaning the fish from the trip that Jimmy had run out on the boat earlier, them going on a brief trip of his own off the shoreline. When he checked the time it was 1643, so he had managed to get back to the marina before Jessica. Though he had no idea where Sunnyshore City was, he thought that it was quite possible for someone to travel from there to Slateport within a day, even if he was sure there was no such place in Hoenn.

With plenty of minutes until the time he had arranged with Jessica, Jordan had hooked for the opportunity to occupy his time another way. Such hopes were fulfilled when a teenage trainer approached the railing at the parking lot at a higher elevation in comparison to the docks. "Hey, you a trainer?" Jordan sarcastically attempted to mimic the grammatical structure of the boy in his response, "I am trainer." The boy reached into his pocket and took out a great ball. "Well then I'ma battle with you. I'm going to make a ten-match winning streak after this." If the boy was so positive that he would win, Jordan would be more than happy to crush him hopes of finishing his streak. Jordan stood and walked to the end of his boat. Well alright then, you've got a battle. Seraph, you're in." Seraph teleported herself off of the Summertime onto the higher ground of the parking lot, preparing to face off against the other trainer. The boy threw his great ball in front of himself, releasing a Houndoom as Jessica approached the dock.
    Last edited by Loyalty; 1st June 2010 at 02:57 PM.

Blog Entries

Xanthe was still smiling as she and Xatu made their way from the space center to their house. As soon as Xanthe opened the door, she prepared herself to be hit by the welcoming scent of her mother's cooking, but was instead greeted by an empty house and a note. Xanthe picked it up and read it aloud to Xatu.

'Xanthe, I need you to pick up some things for me from the Slateport Market. Seeing as you are the only one in the family who can teleport, I figured you would be best for the task. I'll be in Lilycove if you need me. Thanks, Mom' Xanthe finished. She nodded to Xatu before they both teleported to Slateport. Unfortunately, Xatu and Xanthe had tried to teleport to the same position, causing Xanthe to trip.

'WOAH!' Xanthe yelled as she fell forward, grabbing onto the side of a boat that had the words 'Summertime III' engraved on it. Xatu flapped its wings in panic.

'I'm fine, Xatu, it's okay!' Xanthe smiled before a headache suddenly overcame her. 'Oh, maybe I spoke too soon' Xanthe groaned before she fell to the ground and got the Dimensional Scream.

It's a girl. At a computer. Typing the words 'Superhuman Strength' into a search engine. Suddenly, a video comes up. It is of a boy hitting a ball at the speed of light. The girl begins typing. She is leaving a comment.

'Hello, I am Jessica Mays and..Well I have a gift as well, please send me a private message as I prefer to keep it private, but I believe you and I are alot alike, please add me on MSN at jessicamays@hotmail. com'

The comment is added and then the vision stops before a new vision is seen.

The vision is not seen from anybody's point of view this time. It is of a...computer screen. A Windows Live Messenger conversation, to be exact. The first message pops up.

- 'Hello, I am Jessica and I presume you are the person who created the footage. I see you have some sort of ability.. Well so do I, and it appears we aren't alone in the world and probably more like us'

- 'Well to begin, you're right when you assume I'm the one who made the video. I'd like to know more about you, though. I've already made it clear what power I have, but I do want to know how I am to believe you.'

- 'As I said on your video I am Jessica Mays, and a few weeks ago something strange started to happen to me. I started to able to throw red electricity from my hands and it could be fatal, as I had accidentally killed a rat with my power, poor thing didn't even see it coming nor did I.
    For those weeks I thought I was the only one but it occurred to me there could be others out there, and I am right. I live in Sunnyshore but I would like to meet you so perhaps we can figure out how we came with this powers, now I may watched too many shows but it's probably best we try not to let the entire world know about it, who knows what might happen'

- 'Well I do think that I would like to meet you as well. If you think you are able to come to Slateport City, that would be great for me, for I don't think I'm in a position to let myself travel too far'

- 'Alright I will meet you in Slateport, although it may take a bit since I will have to take a car and then most likely a boat, although there might be a boat from Sunnyshore to Slateport'

- 'It will work out just fine then. If you want to find me once you're in Slateport, I'll be at the Slateport Marina at 1700 every day. Wait by the dock for the boat named "Summertime III'

The conversation ends along with the vision.

'Summertime III!' Xanthe gasped as soon as the vision ended. She whipped around to look at the boat. The words 'Summertime III' seemed to shine more than they did earlier. 'Xatu, Xatu! Did you see a girl or a boy around here when we teleported?' Xanthe asked Xatu. Xatu's circular head bobbed up and down before pointing to a girl approaching the dock and two boys on the boats, one of them on the Summertime III.

Last edited by GoldenrodGOD; 1st June 2010 at 03:23 PM.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Slateport Marina

Jordan watched confidently as the Houndoom fired a Flamethrower attack at his Gardevoir, who braced herself against the flames with her right arm. Jordan was then distracted by what seemed to be the sound of something comparatively small hitting his boat. Jordan turned around and found that this is exactly what had happened as he saw a girl hanging over the side. "What the? Are you alright," Jordan asked as he walked quickly to the side of his boat to take Xanthe's hand

Blog Entries

'What the? Are you alright?' A boy suddenly appeared on the side of the boat where Xanthe had grabbed it.

It's him! Superstrength guy!

'It's you!' Xanthe blurted after the boy helped her onto the boat.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Slateport Marina

Jordan's tone became comically dramatic as he answered the girl he helped onto the boat once she recognized who he was. "Yes, me!" Jordan's voice returned to normal as he continued. "Can I help you? Furthermore, how did you get there? Were you trying to freerun across the boats?"

Blog Entries

Xanthe Allegra
    Slateport

'I'm Xanthe. I already know who you are. Well, partly anyways. You're the superstrength guy on the internet! And that girl-' Xanthe turned to the girl approaching the dock. 'She's Jessiac Mays, isn't she?
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Slateport Marina

Jordan turned around to look at the concrete walkway that made the foundation of the docks, but instead noticed as Seraph was begining to absorb the Flamethrower attack from the other trainer's Houndoom. "Yeah, one second with that, please," Jordan told Xanthe as he walked back to The Summertime's stern. "Seraph, now's the chance to use Thunder Wave," he yelled to his Gardevoir as the trainer kept attempting to understand how Seraph was unaffected by the Flamethrower.

With the confusion and delay being used to her advantage, Seraph's eyes glowed light blue as small arcs of electricity began dancing around her right hand. Seraph held the charged hand out towards the Houndoom, sending approximately five bolts of lightning at him, two of which paralyzed on contact.

Blog Entries

Xanthe rolled her eyes. 'Well? Am I right so far?'
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Slateport Marina

"Yes," Jordan said as he wheeled around in the middle of Seraph's Thunder Wave. "Yes, what was -- oh, right. The superstrength video is a hit already, is it? Man, and all this time I thought people would realize I faked it," Jordan added with a smirk.

Blog Entries

Xanthe took a deep breath before speaking again.

'That's - that's because I'm not like any other ordinary person. I'm like you and Jessica Mays. I have powers like you too. That's how I knew about you' Xanthe let out a sigh of relief. There. She'd gone straight out and just said it.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast