Heroes (Start up) - Page 2

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes (Start up)

Default Re: Heroes (Start up)

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Route 103 - East of River

"I do understand why you would worry, Seraph, but trust me, this idea will work perfectly."

Jordan dropped his bag onto the grass before unzipping it to remove a baseball bat. "The general reaction to this will be one of two things. First response will be that someone else out there knows that this makes just as much sense as the abilities they have, and that they need to get ahold of me in the hopes that there are more people out there like them. The second is that someone swears this is fake and regards this as seriously as I regard nurses. Earnhardt, you're pitching."

Jordan's Gallade picked up Jordan's sport bag and walked down the road with it. Thankfully, there weren't many people out at the moment to notice Jordan as he used his power in public for the first time intentionally. With the use of telekinesis, Earnhardt threw three baseball's at Jordan, two of which he hit casually. "Alright, I think I'm done warning up," he said as he pulled his cell phone out of his pocket. He turned on the phone's video recorder before throwing the phone to Seraph. "Alright, this one's for the money," he told her as she caught the phone with in midair, pointing it at an angle that showed Jordan and the area in front of him.

As Earnhardt prepared to launch the next baseball towards Jordan, he focused his telekinesis in the same way he had practiced, only into, rather than around his arms and legs. Once Earnhardt had "thrown" the ball towards him, Jordan stepped forward without the help of the power he had focused. The power was used immediately after as he turned his body with his legs and hips, and swung the bat. The telekinesis he channeled through his body augmented his motions, giving them more strength than otherwise possible.

As soon as the ball made contact with Jordan's bat, it soared over the river and the trees that made the forest north of Oldale Town and Slateport City. Jordan easily assumed that the ball traveled at speeds that rivaled a bullet as he dropped his bat to admire its flight. Once the ball had dropped over the horizon, he walked to Seraph and took hold of his phone to look at the video. "Geez, did you see how I got ahold of that thing," Jordan asked as he saved and closed the video to review it. "Seriously, if that was a pop fly, it could've knocked the moon out of orbit. Totally worth the cost of another one." When Jordan looked at the video Seraph had taken, he was dissapointed that the picture quality was too poor to capture the flight of the baseball. In spite of this, the awesome force that was present when Jordan hit the ball could still be determined by looking at the video.

Not one of the trio had ignored the replay of Jordan's hit long enough to notice as two figures in the distance teleported away. A woman alongside another Gallade appeared from thin air back at the entrance of Slateport city. "Yes, I think Jay will be happy to hear about this."

As Jordan walked down the route that he had been sure was deserted the entire time, he posted the video of himself on a video-sharing site on the internet under the title "Superhuman Strength." When he finished, Jordan pocketed the phone and took his bag off of Earnhardt's hands. "Alright, now that that's over, why don't we see if Johnny or anyone else we know went out this morning."

Blog Entries

Jessica Mays
    Hero

Jessica kept looking up on search engines to see if anyone has some sort of power like her, soon enough she came upon a video called Superhuman Strength. She watched the video as surely the guy in the video was able to hit a ball way out of the field.

"It's blurry but... This guy has powers surely" Jessica said, although it was quite a stupid thing to do placing it on the website where anyone could find it and catch him. She decided to leave a comment, it may be risky but Jessica needed to contact this guy.

"Hello, I am Jessica Mays and.. Well I have a gift as well, please send me a private message as I prefer to keep it private, but I believe you and I are alot alike, please add me on MSN at jessicamays@hotmail. com" Jessica wrote and click post a comment, now all she had to do was wait for him to reply, she also made sure she signed in onto MSN so if he did add her she could talk to him.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ardos
    Hero
    Route 222- east end
    Walking towards Sunyshore City, Ardos wondered if he would find any of the Heroes in the city. He then sent a telepathic message to all the heroes he's heard of on the news, "If any of you are in Sunyshore City, come meet me at the pokemon center, inside the city."

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.

Blog Entries

OOC:what do you mean by ''the news''?

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Slateport City - Marina

Jordan leaned over the railing of the Slateport Marina that seperated the parking lot from the docks as he watched a certain boat unload a well full of different fish that were caught on a charter trip. At the same time, he looked back at his video to see if it was still viewable when it was posted on the internet. When he reached the video's page, he was actually mildly suprised to see he had already gotten a few comments in the approximate twenty minutes it took him to reach the marina. As he looked through the general spam and idiotic comments on his video, Jordan was filled with the same sense of accomplishment and satisfaction one would gain from finding a golden ticket in a thousand boxes of chocolate. Within an amount of time so short that he was shocked at how easy he found it to be, Jordan had already found someone else who was looking for him, and had such a similar mentality as to ask the internet for answers.

"Seraph, try to stay here and tell us if anything interesting happens. Earnhardt, teleport me to my apartment." Jordan reached out and took Earnhardt's hand, allowing them both to vanish in a multicolored flash of light. Two blocks away at Jordan's small apartment complex, Jordan and his Gallade appeared in the parking lot.

Jordan soon unlocked the door to his apartment and walked in, stepping over the coffe maker, plates and everything else that had been thrown about the room earleir in the morning. Jordan looked back on his phone as he waited for his computer to turn itself on, memorizing the address so that he could be ready to enter it quickly. After getting past the slight delay involved when Jordan was required to download MSN, he logged onto his new account.

The name "Amberjack990" soon appeared on Jessica's computer screen.

[OOC]: Assuming that's how MSN works. I never did use that system.

Blog Entries

Tailisu waited patiently for the girl who called him to stop to arrive.

''I wonder why she called me? Do I know her?''

Blog Entries

OOC; The heroes aren't known that well by anyone but Jay and his hunters, so they can't be on the news (They can be on the video site that Jordan had, which is a different thing). Like the show Heroes to the world they don't really exist and they do try to keep their abilities a secret. If you got confused with Hunter, well how he knows all about the heroes is a secret for now.

Jessica was stiffing a yawn when she noticed someone come onto her MSN. She didn't know who Amberjack was until she realized it must have been the guy. Of course she had spent the last ten minutes having to deal with sleazy jerks who thought it was funny to copy her email from Jordan's video comments and add her before trying to be stupid with her.

But this time she was sure it was him so she started typing, ignoring the voice in her head for a moment, not knowing it was a telepathic message from another person like her.

"Hello, I am Jessica and I presume you are the person who created the footage. I see you have some sort of ability.. Well so do I, and it appears we aren't alone in the world and probably more like us" Jessica typed and pressed entered before waiting for a reply.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Meggie Hearth
    Hero
    Nugget Bridge

Stopping right in front of the boy, she panted heavily, bending over so she had to put her hands on her knees to support herself.

"You... you're just like me... you have..." Meggie dropped her voice slightly, "powers." Meggie smiled brightly at him, slightly getting her breath back. Straightening up, she was about to say something else when Dilt came waddling up.

Meggie! Dilt started, his mind-essence worried, there's a hunter on his tail! Meggies eyes widened and she grabbed the boys arm, diving behind a building and dragging him with her.

Where's the hunter, Dilt? Meggie asked Dilt, peering around the building. Seeing nothing, she grew slightly worried.

He's hiding, I'm not exactly sure where. Dilt responded, waddling in the opposite direction as Meggie. Meggie nodded and turned back to the boy.

"Oh, I almost forgot! I never introduced myself. The name's Meggie, Meggie Hearth." she said to the boy, the serious expression gone for the moment, "and you are?"

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

Tailisu's eyes widened for a moment.He was surprise that she knew he had powers. He was so shocked , he didn't give her his name. Tailisu opened his mouth to speak.

''Wha...How did you know!'' Tailisu said in shock.
    Last edited by Tailisu10; 31st May 2010 at 10:07 PM.

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Slateport - Jordan's Apartment

Jordan couldn't believe that he had confirmed two different things that he was sure would end in failure. First was that the video would actually be able to find another person like him, and the second was that he had actually managed to make an accurate guess, let alone whether it was not about the possibility that there were more people with abilities similar to his.

The more Jordan thought about it, however, the more his disbelief took a more literal context.

"Well to begin, you're right when you assume I'm the one who made the video. I'd like to know more about you, though. I've already made it clear what power I have, but I do want to know how I am to believe you."

Blog Entries

"As I said on your video I am Jessica Mays, and a few weeks ago something strange started to happen to me. I started to able to throw red electricity from my hands and it could be fatal, as I had accidentally killed a rat with my power, poor thing didn't even see it coming nor did I.
    For those weeks I thought I was the only one but it occurred to me there could be others out there, and I am right" Jessica wrote before drawing a deep breath, she hoped this wasn't just someone taking her for a ride and truly with a gift, she pressed enter again

"I live in Sunnyshore but I would like to meet you so perhaps we can figure out how we came with this powers, now I may watched too many shows but it's probably best we try not to let the entire world know about it, who knows what might happen" Jessica explained before pressing enter. She took a slip of her coffee as she waited for a reply.

Meggie giggled, tapping the boys head playfully. "Well, that's my power." she whispered, fighting back a laugh. Meggie ripped the fingers off of one of her gloves and placed her fingers on the boys forehead. "Hmm... water manipulation and... super strength." Meggie said thoughtfully, nodding her head. Letting her fingers linger slightly, she put the fingers back on her glove and frowned, trying to think of a plan that would help them escape. Coming up with none, she sighed and turned towards the boy.

"Okay, we might be just about to fight a Hunter, do you have any Pokemon with you?" Meggie asked him, fingering her own Pokeballs.

Blog Entries

''Ok now i'm just confused, fight a hunter? What do you mean by that?

Tailisu was now becoming nervous.His navy colored eyes were staring at her.The girl named Meggie apparently touched his head to know his power. Whoever, she left out his Ice powers. He now just wanted an answer to everything.

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Slateport - Jordan's Apartment

Despite his doubts, Jordan thought that this girl, whoever she may be, was being truthful with him. He began to consider whether or not going along with her idea would be smart until Earnhardt broke Jordan out of his thoughts, relaying a message that Seraph had given him. "Alright, just one minute."

"Well I do think that I would like to meet you as well. If you think you are able to come to Slateport City, that would be great for me, for I don't think I'm in a position to let myself travel too far."

Jordan sat back in his chair once he hit enter, thinking to himself. "She better say yes. Where the hell is Sunnyshore City?"

OOC: Ice is water. It's just solidified water.

Meggie sighed, avoiding his eyes. "Okay, there are these people called 'Hunters', they hunt people like us down and kill us. They will stop at nothing to end us.. I suspected that there might be more than just me, but I daren't hope." Meggie grimaced, "and if there's two, there's bound to be even more. We just need to find them. That is, if we don't get killed by that Hunter first." Meggie sighed and picked out a Pokeball, releasing a Mime Jr. by the name of Jaylyn. Dilt, who had teleported back over, turned into a perfect copy of Jaylyn. Smiling at the two, Meggie turned back to the boy.

"So, do you have any Pokemon? And you still haven't told me what your name is, either." she said, the Mime Jr.'s jumping onto either of her shoulders.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast