Heroes (Start up) - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Heroes (Start up)

Default Re: Heroes (Start up)

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Hunter Island - Cells

Jordan watched as Jay fell over onto the floor, eliminating his most immediate threat, though he could do nothing as the Machamp and Alakazam entered to attack. Jordan was lucky to lose consciousness before their attacks came down upon him.
    -------------------------------
    Seraph & Earnhardt
    Gardevoir & Gallade
    Slateport Marina

At hte bow of the boat, Seraph gentley removed the rope from the boat's metal cleats telekinetically as Earnhardt used psycho cut to sever the last rope. Once they had finished, the two stood at the bow of the boat, looking out at the horizon where they were told the island was with a heightened feeling of desperation, waiting for Jessica to start the boat herself.

Blog Entries

Jessica Mays
    Hero
    Jordan's Apartment

Jessica started up the boat once it was good to go and sped towards the island. She just wished she had a water type to help her out to maybe make it go faster, pity she hadn't evolved her Eevee into Vapereon instead of Jolteon, but that was an accident as Eevee had found the Thunderstone and evolved.

"It's getting closer" Jessica said as she could tell the Island they needed to reach was getting closer. Jordan was on that Island and she had to save him.

After a few minutes they finally reached the sandy beach, since Jessica didn't want to crash the boat and possible the only escape off the island she stopped it still in the water and jumped into the shallow waters.

"I see a building, do you think Jordan is there?" Jessica asked Earnhardt and Seraph. She just had a feeling he was in there. She rushed to the sands and waited for the psychic Pokemon to perhaps sense Jordan.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

OOC: OK, whatever keeps me in this RP.

Seraph & Earnhardt
    Gardevoir & Gallade
    Hunter Island

In response to Jessica, Seraph and Earnhardt teleported in unison further down the beach with Jessica, making their way to the building where they could detect Jordan's presence. They both stopped short of the door however, turning back to Jessica so she could catch up, then explain to them what to do next.

Blog Entries

Jessica Mays
    Hero
    Hunter's Island

Jessica was teleported and now she walked up to the door with a determined look on her face. She put a hand on the doorknob before turning it and opening the door to see a Honchkrow and a Gyarados in front of some cell. The Honchkrow noticed Seraph and remembered her before it dove right for the Gardevoir. Gyarados prepared a Hyper beam

"Oh no you don't Tyranitar Hyper beam that Gyarados!" Jessica shouted releasing Tyranitar again before the two attacks slammed into each other, Honchkrow avoiding the blast that exploded a part of the wall out from where the cell was. Jessica could see Jordan now and he was about to get killed by the three Pokemon.

"There! Tyranitar deal with Honchkrow and Gyarados, we need to help Jordan!" Jessica exclaimed as Tyranitar went to attack Honchkrow who flew over and kept going for the Gardevoir.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Seraph & Earnhardt
    Gardevoir & Gallade
    Hunter Island

Seraph and Earnhardt teleported themself back-to-back with eachother in the middle of the room. Electrical currents started crackling around their hands as Seraph prepared to attack the Gyarados with thunderbolt, and Earnhardt was ready to intercept the Honchkrow as soon as it made its attack.

Blog Entries

Jessica Mays
    Hero
    Hunter's Island

Honchkrow turned back and went in with Night Slash, it's claws out and darkening ready to slam into Gardevoir. Gyarados lunged for the Gallade about to Hyper beam it with anger.

Jessica in the meantime ran past all of them and through the wall.

"Oh no you don't!" Jessica ordered as electricity came from her palms and she shot the surprised Pokemon who jumped to the cell door as she ran over to Jordan noting that Jay was knocked out.

"Jolteon keep attacking them with thunder!" Jessica ordered releasing her Jolteon which attacked them. "Jordan can you hear me? Please wake up you got to" Jessica told him trying to shake him away. Then she got an idea

"I have an idea, Jigglypuff come out and use Wake up Slap!" Jessica ordered, her Jigglypuff came out and gently slapped Jordan across the face as Jessica hoped he would wake up.

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Hunter Island

Even being woken up so curtly, it took Jordan a minute to react to the Jugglypuff slapping him across the face. After a moment, Jordan remembered how exactly he found himself in this position, and frantically pushed the Jugglypuff away, then lifted his body into an upright position to face his new attacker, Jessica. Jordan calmed down when he noticed who was now in his cell, dropping the few stones that he levitated back onto the floor. "Scared me," he said with a smirk.
    ---------------------
    Seraph & Earnhardt
    Gardevoir & Gallade
    Hunter Island

Seraph and Earnhardt were prepared for the attacks on this run, and switched positions into the attacks the Gyarados and Honchkrow respectively. Earnhardt bladed his arms a the moment before the Honchkrow's attack, blocking its path with a Thunderpunch. Seraph was perfectly capable of facing off against the Gyarados as well, forming an orange energy ball in her hands. When the Gyarados released its Hyper Beam attack, Seraph did the same. The two beams collided halfway through their paths, releasing remarkable amounts of energy at the point of contact.

Blog Entries

Jessica Mays
    Hero
    Hunter's Island

Jessica smiled as he finally woke up and realized where he was. "Sorry about that, was the only way to wake you up" Jessica replied as Jigglypuff started giggling, Jessica looked down at it "Why are you laughing about?" Jessica asked,

"Puff?" Jigglypuff said before turning around with it's hands behind it's back pretending it hadn't said anything. Suddenly the blast from the hyper beam blasted through the walls but Tyranitar stopped it from hurting the two in the room.

"Come on, we need to get out of here before that creep wakes him up" Jessica told Jordan before running out.

Honchkrow attempted to fly up and started attacking again however Earnhardt threw another thunderpunch at it causing it to faint. While Gyarados prepared another hyper bea

"Not in my world you don't Jolteon thunder!" Jessica ordered releasing Jolteon, the electric type immediately slammed thunder into Gyarados causing it to faint, with all the Pokemon on Jay's side down they could make their escape.

"Let's go everyone, to the boat" Jessica replied before turning to Jordan "I had to drive it here, but don't worry it's still the way it was before you got kidnapped" Jessica assured before grabbing Jordan and running out with Jolteon, Tyranitar, Seraph and Earnhardt right behind her, Jigglypuff jumped onto Jessica's head as well as the trainer kept running.

They heard the familiar voice shouting "You will pay!" Jay screamed, just as they reached the boat a Salamence appeared in the air with Jay sitting on top and using hyper beam on them. Seraph immediately turned around and used Hyper beam as well causing another blast.

"Got any Dragon types?" Jessica asked Jordan as Jay hovered in the air with Salamence "Or ice moves" she added, they wouldn't able to make a clean getaway with ice beam. She looked at Seraph and Earnhardt before smirking

"Can you two teleport up there and then teleport him across the Island?" Jessica asked. Salamence shot another hyper beam that was stopped by Seraph's and Tyranitar's Hyper beam now. The two psychic duo nodded their heads to Jessica before teleporting up there and grabbing Jay who looked shocked before teleporting him away, a second later they reappeared but Jessica knew he wouldn't be too far. Salamence looked shocked before going to search for it's trainer

"To the boat quickly!" Jessica commanded before returning Tyranitar, they jumped onto the boat as Jessica went to the wheel and started steering away knowing Jay would still come after him.

OOC: Don't worry, AJ said I could control his Pokemon until he can post again

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314