Heroes (Start up) - Page 11

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes (Start up)

Default Re: Heroes (Start up)

[OOC]: Is there anything in the room at all?

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Hunter Island

"Funny how you don't seem interested in a non-leathal solution at all," Jordan said, walking into the room. "Ehh, this is really small. Do you mind giving me, I'unno, a book or something?"
    --------------------------
    Earnhardt
    Jordan's Gallade
    Jordan's Apartment - Slateport

"Lade," Earnhardt curtly said to Jolteon as he walked back into the living room, declaring that he had no idea how to track the others down. He walked back over Jessica, trying to see whether or not she had done anything.
    Last edited by Loyalty; 6th June 2010 at 12:02 AM.

Blog Entries

Hunter Jay
    Hunter

"Non lethal? Well unless you know a way to extract powers from another being which I will consider then it has to be this way" Jay replied asJordan had gone in. He closed the door

"Why would I give you a book? I am not going anywhere anyways but I would like to talk behind closed doors" Jay answered,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jessica Mays
    Hero

While Jolteon was helping Earnhardt and Xanthe was doing something Jessica tapped away on the keyboard as she search for answers, she decided to check on the website that the video was posted on. She noticed Earnhardt coming out and towards her.

"I am going to try the video site Jordan had posted on, perhaps we can find more people like us" Jessica told him before turning to Xanthe.

"Hey, so touching anything Jordan touched would see his future or past right? Would it be possible to touch everything in this apartment to try and see if we can see the future of where Jordan is?" Jessica asked.

OOC: Teh- If you want to catch up with Jessica and such we can have your character post it on the video site that Jordan placed up./
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

OOC: But I'm asleeeep! Both in rl and ol, either Talisu or Calfab will have to do it. G'night.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Hunter's Island

"Well, I guess that'll be fine. Though you are an ass, I guess I have no room to complain if there's nothing else for me," Jordan said to Jay as he sat down in the corner. He began to take a more serious tone and attitude as he continued. "Didn't I hear you say to the other hunter earlier that you had a list of us?"

Blog Entries

Hunter Jay
    Hunter

"Well lucky I don't really care what you think, I would like to see this power of yours but it won't able to make it out of this cell" Jay explained.

"And yes I do have a list, why do you need to know that?" Jay asked in a hostile voice.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

[OOC]: Jordan may use his power if you can describe anything that's in the cell.

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Hunter Island - Cells

"Well, I'm really asking what all is on that list." Jordan removed his hat and sunglasses, hanging them both on his left knee, which was bent as he sat in the corner to be held to his chest. "I'm mildly bothered if you have where I live, my mailing information, what I had for lunch yesterday and anything else on that thing."

Blog Entries

OOC: Oh sorry, it's a basic jailcell probably a little darker aside from the light outside a very small window, and the door is a prison cell door while there is a bed and a hard pillow and thin blanket as well.

Hunter Jay
    Hunter
    Hunter Island - Cells

Jay just gave a small laugh as he looked at him "Well it has your address, but I know a very easy way to get to you in particular. That video you posted up pretty much confirms you have an ability, I am surprised a person with an ability would show them in public and post it on a video" Jay answered.
    "I do have your address, and the others too Jessica is from Sunnyshore in the Sinnoh region for example. What's interesting is she had no idea I was following her, I would have gotten to you Jordan but she made it easy by coming here" Jay replied before giving another laugh.

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Hunter Island - Cells

Jordan grabbed his hat and sunglasses, throwing them onto the bed as he stood up and walked in front of the door, talking through it to Jay. Right now, the fact that he had seen his video was one of the most helpful things he could think of right now. "Well gee, you aren't at all worried that I can possibly break through this door then? You seem rather badly prepared for someone who knows my ability already," Jordan said as he turned around to look for a video camera.

[OOC]: Is there one?

Blog Entries

OOC: Yes but it's on the outside wall across from the prison door

Hunter Jay
    Hunter
    Hunter Island - Cells

"I know about your super strength, see the thing is these doors will sent a shock at you and leave you paralyzed for a while, enough time to fix the doors after an alarm is sounded, so I wouldn't bother trying" Jay told him.

"Besides there are too many of us on the islands with our Pokemon, and I am sure you don't want those girls to die" Jay replied. He smiled for a moment "Speaking of which I have not seen either use a power, I know they have one but I don't know what it is exactly so why don't you enlighten me?" Jay asked

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Hunter Island - Cells

"Nah, I bet I can do this quickly enough to avoid the shock alltogether." Jordan had hoped to ignore Jay pressing for an answer to Jessica and Xanthe's powers, at least for long enough to come up with a plausible lie. "What kind of locks are on this thing? Ten bucks says I can break them before the door shocks me."

Blog Entries

Hunter Jay
    Hunter
    Hunter Island - Cells

Jay stared at him for a moment before shaking his head

"Why would I tell you that? And the shock comes soon as you touch the bars from the inside, and there is a guard Pokemon out in the front and the back so it's not like you can escape" Jay replied. He noticed that Jordan seem to ignore the other question

"You know it doesn't matter if you tell me the girls powers, I will find them and kill them, or if I find a way extract their powers so they cannot harm anyone" Jay added.

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Hunter Island - Cells

"Like I said earlier, I would love to see you try and take them both, just because I know you'll fail." Jordan turned away from the door, trying to look out as much of the window as possible as he attempted to releave the slight unease he felt at the mention of his Pokemon. "The best part about Seraph and Earnhardt is that they learn best from their mistakes. They aren't going to let themselves seperate too much after you attacked them. They were better than that anyway, but I was weighing them down throughout the whole thing."

Blog Entries

Hunter Jay
    Hunter
    Hunter Island - Cells

Jay looked confused as he had not mention either one of the two. "When did I mention your Pokemon? I am talking about Jessica and Xanthe, perhaps it will be hard to catch the psychic duo but to be honest I am not concerned about them then Jessica and Xanthe" Jay explained.

"I am always up for a challenge though, once I am done with the girls, they are next... after the other ability people are killed" Jay added.

OOC: I hope Tali and Cal will have their characters catch up with mine if they can, with AJ going for the month and GG not on as much (No offense) it won't be much posts with Jessica.

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Hunter Island - Cells

Jordan smiled, turning back slightly to the door, despite the fact he can't see through it. "Not only are they both clever, but they're the most faithful two I've seen. If they can't find me, then they're Jessica or Xanthe's Pokemon until then, and they'll treat them exactly the same as they would me."

Blog Entries

Hunter Jay
    Hunter
    Hunter Island - Cells

'Yes as I have heard Gardevoirs will risk everything to protect it's trainer, perhaps if I keep you alive and find Gardevoir and point a gun at you before firing she will jump in the way and take the bullet instead, that's if I deal with your Gallade first" Jay responded.
    "And as for the girls, guess so but that Jessica girl has alot of wins on her belt with that Tyranitar but it doesn't stop me from planning to kill her" Jay added

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast