Heroes (Start up)

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes (Start up)

Blog Entries

Default Heroes (Start up)

You are an average Pokemon trainer going on with your ordinary lives, training your Pokemon hard. However one day you wake up to discover you have abilities, you have no idea where they have come from or that it would even exist.

As the days go on you start working on this newfound supernatural powers, some use it for good and save lives, some use it for evil and some just don't know what to do with it while others try to find the answers to the big question: Where did the powers come from?.
    And along side are Pokemon that seem to advance your powers. Psychic Pokemon advancing telepathic/empathy and other psychic powers. Fire Pokemon enhancing fire abilities and so forth.

But the powers are the least your worries when an hunter is hunting people just like you down and killing you off one by one. That's when you discover you aren't alone, many more have these special gifts and decide to find them and team up and try to escape this hunter who wants you dead!.

"Tyranitar finish it off with Thunder!" Jessica Mays ordered as she stood in a large field. A large bulky and dark green Pokemon known as Tyranitar shot out a bolt of lightening from it's mouth and slammed into a Blastoise who fainted.

"No! How could that be!" the male trainer shouted shocked. He had been on a winning streak when his Dusknoir destroyed all five of her Pokemon in one shot, it had a bit problem with her Jolteon but it still got wiped out. However that was Jessica's gameplay.

'Easy I tricked you in believing I was a weak trainer, but my Tyranitar has able to sweep half of the teams out there because the trainer is shocked" Jessica told him with a grin. She looked like a shy and to herself kind of girl but she was a fierce trainer, even if she didn't win all battles she was still good. Good enough that she wiped this trainer's Dusknoir, Electivire, Magmortar, Honchkrow, Fortress and now his Blastoise. Tyranitar was tired though from the battle. The trainer scowled angrily before returning Blastoise and returned it before storming out

"Good job Tyranitar, return" Jessica ordered as she returned it. She noticed red electricity crackling around her hand. She only started realizing she had some sort of power just recently, it freaked her out at first now she has trying her best to get used to, and maybe use it to help others.
    ~~~~~~~~~

A black van was parked in the parking spot next to the park as a pale man watched Jessica with binoculars.

"Of course, you have powers like the rest of them. Well I will hunt you down as well... Jessica" Hunter Jay replied grinned. He looked at his laptop that had names of people he knew had powers or about to have it. He didn't know how he could figure it out but he did.

Jessica Mays, Colin Oakley, Ardos, Xanthe Allegra, Jordan Summers and Tailisu Edge were all listed down on his laptop. He picked up a mobile and started ringing.

"Zaar, how does the progress going hunting the others?" Jay asked his right hand. The one Zaar was hunting was not one that was on the list currently but he knew about other people with powers.

Now post away, have your character doing something or discovering their powers,.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Heroes (Start up)

Ardos was in a Battle, when he noticed his blastoise was floating, and wasn't using Rapid Spin. It was then that he freaked out, and he knew that he was one of the few with the powers, Those called "supernatural", and decided to go find the others with the powers. As he went on the jouney, he had to concentrate to not lift things, or think of smart remarks about others.

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.

Blog Entries

''Guess I lost again...''

''Your Reaction time is too slow,try to improve on that''

Tailisu had been training with his sister Yutise, on the nort outskirts of Cerulean City, who had defeated his staryu with her ekans.

Yutis took out a pokeball and returned ekans in a flash of red light
    ''Seriously you need to improve that, the tide of the battle is always changing and you need to adapt to it and try to find an advantage.''Yutis said.

Tailisu did the same action as Yutis and returned his Staryu to its pokeball.''Yes I know sis, but sometimes the battles changes quickly and I can't seem to react on time.''Tailisu spoke.

Yutis speaks once more''Well you need to overcome that problem if you want to defeat the gym leaders, they aren't gonna let you wait for you to decide your action.Now i'm gonna go home, i'm finished for the day.''Yutis finished.

''I'm just gonna stay here. I'm gonna think on things.''

''Just don't stay out too late ok? so see you later.''

As Yutis went back to Cerulean City, Tailisu Simply went to the
    Cerulean Cape, his favorite place to hear the sound of the waves
    of the ocean.When Tailisu got there, he made sure no one was near.
    He held out a hand and then a ball of water formed floating above
    Tailisu's arm.

''This is the weirdest thing thats has ever happened to me.
    Why did I receive this?''

Blog Entries

Colin simply sat in the Game Corner, where his journey had first begun so many years ago. Mr Lay still occupied his seat in the corner - he was the one who had provided Colin with Techno years ago, but Mr Hance had since passed away, and Mr Lay looked lonely, longing for his old friend. Colin occupied a seat across from Mr Lay, and greeted him. Mr Lay looked up from his thick book in surprise, and did not recognise Colin, now that he was so big and his voice deeper.

"I'm sorry, who are you?"

Colin was taken aback by this. He removed his snazzy sunglasses, and looked at Mr Lay full in the eyes.

"Who do you think I am, Mr Paul Lay?"

Mr Lay looked into Colin's amber eyes, and a glint of recognition sparked in his. There was no way he could forget that swirling pattern.

"Master Oakley! My, you've gotten big! Why, I haven't seen you since you were ten! I remember the first day you walked in here when you were eight... dressed like the sun personified, if I may be so bold. You haven't changed your fashion since then, I'd say."

Colin laughed along with him, and whilst they were talking, Colin employed his telepathy, sifting deep into Mr Lay's mind for the memories of what had happened to Mr Hance. What he saw made him cry a little. He excused himself, saying goodbye, and flew from the shop, his Pokémon in pursuit. "Why did I do that? I wouldn't be able to do that if I was... normal. So why?" he hissed to himself, and Arcana nodded understandingly. She had had her bad experiences with telepathy before.

They soon reached a forest, where they were free to dash around or whatever. With a superhuman leap, Colin had caught hold of a branch very high up. Yet again, something he thought he shouldn't do. However, he swung through the branches, flipping and twisting in midair. He finished off by leaping from a branch, doing many twists, flips and other acrobatics in the air, then landing perfectly on his feet, to receive applause from his Pokémon, which made him blush slightly.

"Why did I receive this?"

Blog Entries

It was beautiful day in Mossdeep City. The sun shone and a gentle breeze flowed through the air. Everything was peaceful and quiet. Well, until two children could be heard arguing outside the Space Center.

'Lunatone!

'No, Solrock!'

'As if! Lunatone!'

'Get real! Solrock!'

'LUNATONE!'

'SOLROCK!'

Suddenly, a girl and a Xatu teleported right between the two children.

'Guys! Come on! Seriously, arguing in broad daylight?! If I were new in town, I wouldn't be able to believe you two were the gym leaders of Mossdeep City!' Xanthe rolled her eyes, but then a smile tugged at her mouth.

'Sis!'

'Sis!'

'We missed...'

'You and Xatu!'

'I missed you too! Anyways, what were you just arguing about?' Xanthe asked. The two twins scowled at each other before answering the question.

'We were arguing...'

'About who would win...'

'The Pokemon Jump Game at Game Corner!'

'You were arguing about who would win a game?' Xanthe laughed before realising the twins were serious. 'Really?!'

'Yes, but...'

'But we wouldn't have to argue if...'

'You use the Dimensional Scream...'

'To see who would win!'

Xanthe frowned. She'd only discovered her powers a few days ago. Wouldn't it run out if she used it too much or something? But, still, if it stopped the twins from arguing, she was all for it.

'Alright, then' Xanthe touched Lunatone and closed her eyes. She then touched Solrock before closing her eyes again.

'Well?'

'Well?'

Xanthe's eyes snapped open.

'Neither of you will win. Or even enter! Only pokemon of the height of 2'4" or less can enter the Pokemon Jump Game!'

'Oh...'

'Oh...'

The two twins looked at each and laughed before scampering off. Xanthe shook her head slowly and smiled. It was good to be home.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Tailisu took out his pokeball and sent out Staryu.He though Staryu would enjoy taking a bath.He held out his hand and shot water at Staryu, Staryu responded by rotatinng its body.When Tailisu was done, Staryu shook his body, shooting water at every direction, wetting Tailisu.

''Gee.. Thanks Staryu..''

OOC(Voh crap. :P)
    Last edited by Tailisu10; 31st May 2010 at 12:23 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar was crouched on a nearby tree, spying on the one named Tailisu.

"Well, now. I have you at last..." he muttered to himself, before speaking into his headset.

"This is Zaar. They seem to be using their powers casually. They're learning to control them. We need to intercept them before they get together."

Blog Entries

Tailisu Yawned. He stayed at the Cerulean Cape for a while, he decided to go home. He took out a pokeball and returned Staryu to it.

''Better go home before my mom calls a search party.''Tailisu jokes.

He stretched his arms then he straightens his hair and went down the staircase and went on his way.

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ardos was trying his hardest to control his newfound powers, while he was walking down the open road. When he walked down the road, he heard some people fighting over a pokemon, and caught it. Afterwards, he threw the pokeball up in the air, and said, "Catch.", setting a frenzy off about the pokeball.

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.

Jordan Summers
    Hero
    Jordan's Apartment - Slateport

Jordan's eyes scanned the counters of the kitchen, ensuring that he had gathered all he needed to begin. From the adjacent living room, his Gardevoir watched as he prepared to begin his morning "practice session." Jordan lifted his hands in sync with all of the items on the counter. With telekinetic power, he opened a bag of sliced bread and removed two slices that he then dropped into the toaster. After turning on the toaster, Jordan pulled the pitcher out of a coffee machine, which levitated over a mug and poured coffee inside at the same time as a carton of cream. Jordan lowered them both onto the counter, and moved four packets of sugar in front of the mug, tearing away at the top of each one. He was a bit sloppy at this, and spilled some of the sugar onto the counter as had problems controlling how much he tore at the paper. Regardless, he continued practicing his newfound power on his breakfast, mixing the remaining sugar in with the coffee. "Seraph, can you finish that for me," he asked before pulling a floating cup of ramen noodles towards himself. The Gardevoir in the living room stepped forward and used her own powers to lift a spoon on the table and stir the coffee. Jordan moved the cup of noodles under the sink and pushed the handle up to allow water to flow into the cup.

As soon as the cup filled, Jordan looked to the side and saw the toast pop out of the toaster. Jordan used his left hand to open the microwave as he pulled the toast out with his right. His left was then used to move the cup of ramen noodles into the microwave. As soon as this was completed, he noticed that on the other side of the kitchen his toast had just fallen off of the plate, falling to the floor. In an attempt to save it, Jordan thrust his right hand forward. Very contrary to what he expected, a telekinetic wave pulsed through the kitchen. Everything on the counter was propelled forward into the living room. Seraph managed to bar some of the objects from entering the living room, but neglected the glass that was broken upon contact with Jordan's telekinetic pulse when she dodged the steaming coffee. She braced herself for the hail of glass shards by turning away from the direction of it, shielding. Her face with her left arm before the glass slashed at the skin on her arm and shoulder.

Once everything had finished falling, Jordan stepped forward and looked over the counter to survey the damage. With a rather annoyed sigh, he looked up at Seraph and noticed that she was bleeding in three different places along her arm. "Damn it, I'm sorry, Seraph," Jordan said as he vaulted over the counter and grabbed the pocketknife that was thrown off the counter, and was luckily folded. "Here, let my try and fix it for you." Seraph held her right hand out to try and stop Jordan. She didn't want anyone else to get hurt again. "Forget it, Seraph. This is my fault, and so it's my responsibility," he said as he pulled the sleeve of his jacket up over the bandage on his left forearm. Seraph watched as Jordan started unwraping the bandage, already well aware of how hard it would be to make Jordan change his mind. When he decided he was going to do something that would benefit someone else, even at his own cost, he was going to fight before he backed out on it.

Once the bandage on Jordan's arm was removed, it revealed three different scars, varying in age. A forth scar would soon find its way into the row on his arm as Jordan carefully made a half-inch incision on his arm. As blood began to seep out of the would, Jordan set the knife down and wiped the blood off the would with two fingers. He reached forward and spread his blood over one of Seraph's cuts. He was fortunate that this power was much more stable than his telekinesis, especially since he was using it to correct the instability. Before Jordan had even begun to repeat this on a different cut, the first one had already closed, forming a fresh scar.

Soon, with the help of Earnhardt, the room had been cleaned of the rather large mess Jordan had created. All he cared to clean was the coffee and broken glass. His apartment was already disorganized and messy beforehand, as he was much more tolerant of a few messes in his house than his parents, something he was keen to take advantage of. With his arm already rebandaged and the new knife wound cleaned, Jordan grabbed his black sport bag and walked to the door. His day off was a wonderful time to try and figure out more about the powers. Jordan still questioned whether or not he knew about all of the ones he even had yet. "Seraph, Earnhardt, we're going to the field." Jordan walked out the door where his Gardevoir and Gallade teleported themselves outside as he locked it.
    Last edited by Loyalty; 31st May 2010 at 04:03 PM.

Blog Entries

OOC: Let's put the names of location where our characters are so we know where they are, make it easier

Hunter Jay
    Hunter

Jay listened to Zaar on the radio announcing he was watching one of them as well.
    "Very good, feel free to attack any moment, as you said we must never let these people meet" Hunter told him, he watched Jessica leave into the busy city of Sunnyshore.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jessica Mays
    Hero

Jessica dropped some sugar into her coffee before mixing it and walked over to the computer. She put one hand on the computer and red sparks came from her hand again before starting it up. Waiting for it to boot she decided to try and search for people like her on the internet.

"I surely can't be the only ones who is having this, some sort of power coming" Jessica said softly, she had to find out if there was anyone else.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

OOC:Ok I guess

Tailisu Edge
    hero

Tailisu was walking along the bridge, having his hands on the rail.
    He was currently thinking.

''I wonder....just maybe, there are other people like me? I kinda...doubt it.

Tailisu Kept Walking.

OOC: Just FYI, Meggie travels around a lot to avoid Hunters and such. She could be in Sinnoh one day and Johto the next. I hope that this is okay, I don't want to make it seem Mary-sueish....

Meggie Hearth
    Hero
    Location; Cerulean City

Meggie sat at a small table in a cute little cafe, munching on a muffin. She was already planning out where to go next with Dilt; the mentioned currently turned into a Xatu. Handing Dilt a piece of her muffin, she continued their telepathic conversation.

So, have any ideas as to where we should go next? Meggie telepathically asked Dilt, sighing inwardly. Dilt turned an eye towards her.

You know, I am really liking this form. It allows me to see so much. Did you know that there's a Hunter currently in Sunnyshore? Dilt said to her telepathically, his essence excited. Meggies' eyes widened slightly, a bit worried at that.

Really? Well, that's troubling... Meggie telepathically said back to him. Finishing off her muffin, she stood up and motioned for Dilt to follow her. She was heading towards the Cerulean Cape when a figure brushed by her, allowing contact for just a few seconds; but that was all it took for her to identify if someone has a power. Stopping suddenly, Dilt ran into her.

Hey! What's up? Dilt asked Meggie, confusion at the sudden stop. She whipped around, ignoring Dilts question in her excitement at just one fact; she wasn't alone. There was another! Spotting his figure, she sprinted after it as fast as she could.

"Hey! You!" Meggie shouted, leaving her defenses down in her excitement, "stop!"

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

Xanthe Allegra
    Hero
    Mossdeep City

After the twins had run off, Xanthe decided to go and visit her father in the Mossdeep Space Center. She figured that she could use her powers to help the whole of her family and perhaps some people in the city. It seemed cool at the thought of helping everyone in her hometown, like some kind of superhero! Xanthe was suddenly awoken from her thoughts by the sound of her father's voice.

'Xanthe! You're back! I would say this is such a pleasant surprise, but I'm still trying to adjust to the fact that you can teleport and use telepathy and such!' Xanthe's father chuckled.

'Yeah, that's right, Pa! Oh, but I can't use telepathy like the twins. I can only teleport and see into the future, like Xatu! Isn't that right Xatu?' Xanthe laughed as she stroked Xatu's head, who nodded in agreement.

Xanthe and her father began to talk as they walked around the space center.

'So, anyway. How many launches has there been?' Xanthe asked her father softly. A few days earlier, she had secretly told him what she had foreseen on the 100th launch.

'Well, only the 49. But, we're getting there, one week at a time!' Xanthe's father tried to smile, but the corners of his eyes and mouth were trying not to droop downwards. Suddenly, Xanthe felt a wave of regret overcome her. If she hadn't told her father what she had foreseen, his life wouldn't seem so long or disappointing right now.

'I'm sorry, Pa' Xanthe lowered her head she spoke.

'Now, now Xanthe. It's alright. After all, I can understand why you wanted to tell me, if I were you I'd want to tell me too. Anyways, that vision was a special vision, your first vision, correct?' Xanthe's father asked.

'Yup. I got it from touching the white rock outside the center' Xanthe murmured. She suddenly felt dreamy and happy from thinking about the white rock. 'Thank you, Papa' Xanthe smiled as she exited the center.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Tailisu Edge
    hero

''Wha...''

Tailisu turned around when a girl shouted at him.He had no idea who was that girl, he remember she passed him on the way. Tailisu stopped walking and waited for the girl.

''Um..... hi?'' Tailisu said loudly.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast