Hero Project: Hero Academy Start-Up - Page 2

Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Hero Project: Hero Academy Start-Up

Default Re: Hero Project: Hero Academy Start-Up

"Good, very good," said Eiji. "You're getting it," he said. "See, you need to start smaller and work your way up."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Thanks. Call me Drew." He smiled at Eiji. He seemed like a very nice guy. Drew then closed his eyes, making the shadows around him turn into one big blob of darkness.

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Roxxane Slater sat in her chair without looking upto anyone. She had three designer bags next to her just to carry and was texting on her phone. She didn't seem to notice everyone as it looked as though she was video calling somebody. She laughed whilst looking at the phone and quickly covered it. Then she opened one of her bags and got out a mirror before realising there was nothing wrong with her face. She quickly put the mirror back and went back to the phone whilst sticking a middle finger up at it.

"Ha very funny. I actually believed you" she said into the phone and carried on chatting and looking with the other person she had called.

Gregory, who was seated in one of the more sparsely populated parts of the jet, scowled. The others were making fools of themselves. From the sound of it, someone had already broken something. For the fifty-second time since he had been enrolled, he cursed his parents for forcing this on him. He didn’t want it, he’d been fine on his own. If he couldn’t control these powers on his own…then what was he? Nothing. That was what he was.

He shook his head and rested it on the top of the seat, hopefully, he’d fall asleep.
    Last edited by Byzantine; 27th December 2010 at 11:21 PM.
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Erizu looked around, her ears twitching, she could pick up the sound of two people speaking behind her, yet she was aware that there was only one person behind her, and she was a girl, with a lot of shopping bags. Erizu sat on her knees and peered over the back of the seat her eyes sticking over the top of the seat and her ears still twitching, "Hello," She said to the girl energeticly.
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Roxanne stopped talking and looked up with her heavily plucked eyebrows raised. She stared at the girl wondering if she had any idea of what she just did.

"Excuse me?" she scoffed in an annoyed tone but with a hint on snob in it. "I'm having a video call so could you like leave" she carried on whilst flicking her hair and shaking her head snobbishly. She then looked down at the phone and carried on talking before a little tune rang. She checked in another of her bag and saw she got a text on her other phone. She chatted on the first phone with the other person whilst texting with the other on the second phone.

Blog Entries

Drew, bored, started playing with his shadow. He made it start rocking to and fro. He then closed his eyes and concentrated. His shadow seperated from Drew's body. It moved freely around the cabin, a shadow without an owner.

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

"Fine then," Erizu yelled back and then she saw it, the shadow. Her ears twitched once more, claws appeared in her hands and they began to dig into the leather of the seat..."I can't help it," She squeaked and then jumped to her feet chasing after the shadow as it moved across the cabin.She ran on all fours, it made her move quicker, and it was a lot easier. She always did this, embarrassed herself in some way, it wasn't her fault sometimes the kitty stuff was too much...

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Eiji watched this closely, curious about it. "That's quite the intresting power you've got there," he commented.

"How much longer till we're there?" asked Jarrett, restless.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Thanks. I'm surprisingly both cryokinetic and umbrakinetic." Drew explained to Eiji.

Blog Entries

"You really shouldn't have that up here. Something bad could happen." Evan says, looking through the now repaired monocle.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jonny looked up from his book for a moment. He heard some girl, clearly a spoiled party girl from the looks of her, dismiss another girl rather rudely. Jonny rolled his eyes. "Damn Jersey girls... I mean they're fun between the sheets but annoying as hell at all other times." He said to himself as he came up with an excellent idea. He snapped his fingers and a small fire started on the top of Roxanne's hair. The fire wouldn't actually burn her hair, but it would make her panic a little bit. Jonny went back to reading, waiting for the girl to notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"Oh, crap!" Eliot says, looking at Roxannes hair. "Your hairs on fire!" He says, pouring his glass of Orange Crush on her head.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Erizu chased the shadow around energeticly, the carpet of the jet giving the palms of her hands burns, and then she stopped to catch her breath. She breathed in and out before standing up and relaxing, no matter how tempted she was to chase after it she stopped herself, not before noticing though the controller of the shadow. She galred at him, "Don't do that again!" She yelled at him, "That was unfair, I'm part cat, it drives me up the wall!" Then the shadow moved again and she was on all fours once more chasing after it again.

Blog Entries

Drew chuckled at Erizu, not knowing that it would have that effect. Drew then looked at the shadow, who started climbing the wall, stadning upside down on the ceiling of the plane.

Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast