Hero Paradigm: Rise of the Heroes (Started but signups still open)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hero Paradigm: Rise of the Heroes (Started but signups still open)

Default Hero Paradigm: Rise of the Heroes (Started but signups still open)

Alright so it's been awhile since I did this but here we go.

Story

Note
    Heroes is a reference to anyone who has powers

Rules
    1. Basic forum rules
    2. Your hero or villain must have
    come through Doc
    3. No god modding
    4. You can have any power you
    want but don't be overpowered
    5. You can have as many carris
    as you can keep track of.
    6. Romance is allowed but keep
    it under control.

Sign-Up

Name:
    Sexuality:
    Alignment:
    Appearance:
    History:
    Powers:

My Sign-Up

Last edited by Curtoa; 2nd December 2012 at 10:52 PM.

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

Default Re: Hero Paradigm: Rise of the Heroes

Can I reserve a spot?

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Blog Entries

Name: Jingo Screws
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Alignment: Villain
    Appearance:
    History:
    Powers: Jingo can turn his body into water. He can also control most things with water in them if he can come into contact with it in his water form. Finally, he can use water to heal himself.

I'll finish later.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Little miss eevee just try to get it in soon.
    Grit finish ASAP keep in mind that your hero can't be to powerful

Name: Kori Frost
    Sexuality: Straight(Though as of right now she is undecided in her sexuality)
    Alignment: Hero
    Appearance: White hair that falls down to the small of her back. It's straight and very well taken care of. She has a petite frame, standing at a mere 5ft 1. Her small build and height make her look as if she could be easily broken. Her eyes are a rich blue, but shine violet when her powers are activated. Her eyes are akin to that of a Japanese person, considering the fact that she is half Japanese. Her skin is pale, almost white.
    History: Kori is the youngest of two, Ore being her older twin. Her father is a military General, and her mother is a news anchor. Growing up she spent most of her time with her Asian relatives, who are her only relatives since her father was an only child and his parents are deceased, as they lived nearby, because of this she is fluent in Japanese, Mandarin(one of her uncles married a Chinese woman), French(her other uncle married a french girl), German(she took this in high-school and middle school), and Korean(Her aunt married a Korean man). They moved away when she reached high-school age, but she still keeps in touch with her cousins. She went to a military high-school, and didn't do very well in the military aspect. She kept to herself, and just barely managed to get by. However her academic grades were outstanding, earning her a solid 4.0. She suffered from severe headaches most of her life, and Doc offered her a solution through this program, and her brother offered to go with her. Doc was correct in it granting her a solution but she is currently unaware of her powers.
    Powers: Telekinesis and telepathy.

Name: Ore Frost
    Sexuality: Straight
    Appearance: Ore is the opposite of his sister. He's a literal giant, standing at a towering 6ft5, with a gigantic frame. His hair before the experiment was white like his sisters and his skin was just a pale, but now his hair is a steel gray and his skin is well tanned. His eyes are a silvery gray. His eyes are brown, unlike his sister's, and although they have a touch of an Asian look to them they are mostly American eyes. He has a scar across his left cheekbone. Giant steel coils wrap around his arms.
    History: Ore, like his sister, went to a military high school. He, however, soared through it with ease. Like his sister he kept to himself, thinking they all hated him, and only really connected with his sister. He spoils her, or at least tries to, and is fiercely protective of her. He was in a lot of sports as well, and was considered one of the strongest kids in school. When his sister was offered the chance to relief her headaches, he saw that she was scared, so he offered to go with her in order that she would not be as scared. When he went through it, he found out that his inner thoughts of hate and rage had grown more powerful. The only thing of the old him that remained was his desire to protect his sister. He knows all the same languages as his sister, except for that he knows Spanish instead of German and isn't as fluent in the Asian languages and French as his sister, with Japanese being his strongest.
    Powers: Metal control

Name: Dawn Allen
    Appearance: Dawn stands at the average height of 5ft4. She has a runner's build, and is very lean, with well defined muscles. Dawn has almost no curves at all and can easily pass as a guy. Her hair is a bright red and is cut and styled into a short faux hawk. Her eyes are a bright blue. She has a peach skin tone with freckles across her face.
    History: Dawn was adopted at the age of 4 after being in foster care for most of her life. Dawn's foster parents were good people, and would have adopted her themselves, but they decided against it. No one knows where she came from or who she was before, but that's never really bothered her before. She knew she was adopted since the beginning, since she wasn't like the rest of her family, also the fact that her mom was African and her dad was Asian gave it away too. Because of her "dad" being Hmong, she knows Mong very well. She went to a normal public high school in Texas, where she made the varsity track and cross country team her first year. She was very athletic, best know for her speed and quick thinking. She also in the top 15 percent academically in her class. However just recently she was in a severe car accident and she was left unable to do sports and having a good chance of dying. She saw the ad, and quickly took the chance.
    Powers: Super speed and reflexes.
    Last edited by Rosezero0; 1st January 2013 at 01:35 PM.

Rosezero0 accepted. Good to have you aboard

Blog Entries

Name: Django Screws

Appearance: Django usually isn't effected much by his drugs, but when he is, it's kinda weird. His eyes are really the only sign he's somewhat odd. They're red. Otherwise, he looks like a fairly normal emo dude. He's got longish, black hair, and pale skin. He's tall and lanky, with long, delicate fingers, like a pianists. His mouth is usually smiling, although whether it's warm, smug, or just creepy is dependent on who you ask.

As far as clothes, Django usually wears t-shirts with skulls on them, and colored skinny jeans. When doing some kind of medical thing, he wears his old scrubs, although he's dyed them black. In addition, he has a bunch of pairs of red rubber gloves, as well as a surgical mask. He often wears goggles to stop the blood from getting in his eyes.

History: Django never wanted to be a doctor. He wanted to be an artist. Unfortunately, his parents pressured him to do it. He was always grossed out by the sight of blood, and he was worried about the responsibility. He did love his parents, and he didn't really have much of a will of his own. So he studied hard, and got into med school. There, his grades suffered. He was very squeamish, and he didn't do well in labs. So for extra credit, he agreed to participate in the Doc's experiment.

As far as he knew, he didn't get powers. However, afterwards, he did decide he wanted to become a doctor. With the help of his dorm mate, he started doing very well in school. Sadly, he was soon expelled. He had developed a drug problem, and had been stealing from the store rooms. He was also a suspect in the disappearance of his dorm mate. He ran off with Varis to escape questioning.

Powers: Django can alter the effects of drugs he comes into direct contact with. He can make chemicals more effective: For example, he can make it so coffee gives the user very fast reflexes, or pain killers make the user immune to pain. He can also modify the effects to some extent, like changing sleeping pills so that they cause paralysis, or making acne cream speed up the healing process*. He can also lessen negative effects from drugs on himself, and never becomes addicted to them. They can affect him in odd ways (hence his red eyes) though they probably won't hurt him significantly.

*Most acne creams work by making it so skin dies and is replaced at a faster rate, so it would use a similar method to heal a person.

If I promise to finish the history when I've figured out a really good one, would you mind accepting me?
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 27th November 2012 at 11:57 PM.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Grit Yea, accepted however make sure you tie in visiting Doc in your history, also this is in replace of the unfinished post you had earlier yes?

Blog Entries

Yep. I'll probably make a good guy later, but right now I need to go to bed.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey it is possible that I make like a Wonder Girl-esq character with ties to like with stealing stuff from the Doctor and gaining some powers through that.., if not then I'll think of something else

mmmh it would depend a lot on how you worked her into the story line. If she sides with Varis and the villains then I could reason it, it would be a bit harder to work her into the Hero Paradigm. You can do it but in your history you should bring something up about why she didn't just go see Doc, if you want we can PM about this more.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Name: Mikio Shadow
    Sexuality: Straight
    Appearance: Mikio is 5' 5" and is average weight for her height. She has raven black hair and stormy grey eyes. She appears to wear a grey shirt, but with white jeans. Her eyes post-experiment are lighter, and her hair turned purple for some odd reason. She also is two inches taller due to this.
    History: Mikio had a bad experience in her life where her mother's body was found in the basement of her house in a framing. Her father later was found in her attic. She has become very afraid of the shade since, and despite her last name being Shadow, she has always stayed away from it. She also loved dance and singing. After a while, Doc mutated her.
    Powers: Mikio must confront her fears now, for she may control shadows. She can clear them out with a single breath, or shift them to create a clear path. However, she must realign them before a paradox happens.

Name: Denia Clarity
    Sexuality: Bi
    Alignment: Villains
    Appearance: Denia, post-experiment, has dark blue eyes and a silvery hair color. Her outfit is a turquoise dress, with three layers, the turquoise darker with each layer, and it reaches her knees. She has dark blue boots on underneath.
    History: Somewhere before she turned 15, the Doc kidnapped her and experimented on her.
    Powers: She uses water-based powers to cause mass destruction, but can also flood areas if she uses too much. Any source nearby works, but as long as it isn't depleted, she may continue using her powers. Even if another is close, she passes out, returning to her house.

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

K, got my SU!

Name: Charlotte Garcia
    Alignment: Hero (She will eventually become a villain, if it’s ok…)
    Appearance: Charlotte has long, blonde hair that is usually worn in a side braid and light blue eyes. She has fair skin and is somewhat chubby. She usually wears a blue turtleneck sweater, dark blue jeans and black, ankle high shoes.
    History: Charlotte came from a very poor family, and worked multiple jobs to help support her family. Her mother was severely disabled and her father walked out on her family. After a shift from work, she found the doctor’s ad in the newspaper. She assumed that great pay would come of this, but after the experiment, Charlotte started to have emotional issues and doubts as her inner thoughts constantly whisper that she has become a freak.
    Powers: Flight and air control

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Curtoa View Post
    mmmh it would depend a lot on how you worked her into the story line. If she sides with Varis and the villains then I could reason it, it would be a bit harder to work her into the Hero Paradigm. You can do it but in your history you should bring something up about why she didn't just go see Doc, if you want we can PM about this more.
    I can think of something and you just tell me where I can fix it or if I should scrap it :)

@Dark Supergirl Works for me.
    @Leavanny Duo your sign up is good but Doc doesn't force people to change, the reason I say this is that he does reoccur in this rp and the others that will hopefully spin from it.
    @Little Miss Eevee accepted that is perfectly fine
    Last edited by Curtoa; 26th November 2012 at 12:31 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast