Start Ups Heavy and Metal [Rated M] (Started)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heavy and Metal [Rated M] (Started)

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Heavy and Metal [Rated M] (Started)

"I fixed it ha ha and you all said laughed when I said I could make the espresso machine RPG launcher!" Isaac laughed dancing around with the now weaponized beverage dispenser.

"Great so now we don't have that, and you still haven't fixed Cerberus." A passing soldier grumbled.

"No... I fixed that yesterday." Isaac said as though everyone knew.

"...You idiot." The soldier muttered before grabbing his radio, "Commander the mech is online we need to get moving."

A radio message went out to everyone to get their gear ready.

"It's moving day people. Next stop sunny Israel. Arm and armor up!"

Isaac laughed dying to get back to making things dead. He grabbed his weapons which were scattered across his work bench then readied his new RPG.

"Time for the field test!"

Over the radios played: "For Those About to Rock, We Salute You!" By AC/DC

Back in the Mech bay, aka the St. Peter's Square, James K. Welk was getting into the pilot seat of the Cerberus mech.

((ok so not all metal, but real Rock and Roll as well. BTW I use (( )) as my OOC indication.))

((Ok guys. Here's a chance for some input would you rather have Cerberus be a giant robotic Cerberus, or I have designed a mech out of my extensive Lego collection for which I will base it off of. I'll get an image as soon as I find the dang thing.))
    Last edited by jasonwolf; 27th April 2013 at 11:35 AM.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Heavy and Metal [Rated M] (Started)

OOC: Haha, good luck. There had better be some Greenday/Muse

Hearing the call Max grabbed his SA-80. His weapon was clean, as it always was, perfectly put together. He tucked his SIG Sauer into his holster and put on his Rifles berret, making sure that the badge was over his left eye. He might be fighting for this organisation now but he was still a Warrant Officer 1st Class of the Winchester Rifles and he would never let his pride fall.

Blog Entries

(( I vote for the lego one, i'm curious.))
    Jayce looked up at the various soldiers running about, and frowned. He knew it meant we were moving, but then smiled at the prospect of killing more zombies, and proceeded to walk out to the workshop, grabbing his weapons in the process, and function checking his Mk. 21 and Five-Seven. "Issac, my favorite mad genius, what in the hell have you made this time?" Jayce said, holding back laughter at the RPG.

I Claim Groudon.Yay

Blog Entries

"Mad? I'm not angry at an... oh right crazed... Just turning human fuel into rocket fuel is all. Coffee to explosive." Isaac chuckled taking a sip from a can of Mountain Dew, "I swear we run out of these, and I don't want the world to go on."

Blog Entries

"I hear that, God will fear the day I run out of dew. Stuff's like blood. gotta have it." Jayce chuckled a little bit, and looked around the building. "So...Isreal. sounds fun. bet you I can beat my record this time."

I Claim Groudon.Yay

Blog Entries

"Jayce I always beat your record. I know the science and anatomy of zombies. Here's a tip they are easiest to cut above or bellow the rib cage. They are also easier to cut when you have a sword over an ax like you."

((then here is the album of pictures for that build. http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/members/43257/albums/5572/ ))
    Last edited by jasonwolf; 27th April 2013 at 01:55 PM.

Blog Entries

"It's moving day people," the intercom blared. "Next stop sunny Israel. Arm and armor up!"

Bill checked to make sure he had everything he needed. His Crusader uniform was clean (for now), and had been repaired of any holes. He had his katana across his back, his .45 at his belt, and his Tommy gun in hand. He nodded his head. The Patron Saint of Destruction was ready to go.

He wandered the halls of the once-glorious Vatican City, then came out into the newly designated battlemech area. The Cerberus was waiting.

"Swords are the classic weapon, most effective against everything." Bill said, nodding to Isaac.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

"Heh, nothin like a 16 pound sledgehammer/axe/thing to send a few zombies to hell, I say. Cracks more skulls per swing. Keep your swords." Jayce said jokingly to Bill. "Besides, i'm the only one here with five kills from one rifle round, therefore I win."
    Last edited by BlackGroudon; 27th April 2013 at 02:19 PM.

I Claim Groudon.Yay

Blog Entries

A sly smile spread across Bill's face. He clipped the Tommy gun to his belt, opposite his .45, and unsheathed his katana.

"This isn't just any sword. Carefully layered steel, sharper and sleeker than any bullet. Hand-forged by one of the greatest Japanese craftsmen ever to live. A gift from the Archbishop of Tokyo," he said. "Best part is, you can't run out of ammo."

Blog Entries

Max looked up.

"But who needs to get up close and personal when you've got a semi-automatic with enough rounds to send all the zombies of Israel back to Hell?" He said, hoisting up the SA-80

Valkyrie walked in, her giant gin slung casually over one shoulder, in time just to catch the last snippets of the conversation. Well, if it was weapons talk they wanted...
    "Giant Rifle. End of story."

She walked past, intending to grab some coffee before they went, as she'd pretty much missed the announcement, and had spent the last few minutes panicking. Coffee was just what she needed... Except, obviously, the machine had been made into an RPG. Very helpful.
    "What did you do? Why-? Ugh..." She broke into some inentelligable muttering, at this point, though the odd word was heard, like bayonet. And Isaac.

(As for my input on the cerberus thing, I vote giant robot dog. I know, I'm boring, but Command Wolf Cerberus. That is all.)
    There'll probably be a nice graphic here eventually...

Blog Entries

"Pretty good," Max said, looking at the weapon. "Is it automatic?"

Blog Entries

Jayce looked at the rifle and laughed to himself. " Have fun running around in a building with that thing!"

I Claim Groudon.Yay

"Ya know, I think it might be..." She shrugged it off of her shoulder, and had a good, hard look, "Looks automatic to me..."
    She laughed when Jayce pointed out the difficulty of indoor fighting with the thing, "Well, that's what this," At this point she pulled her bayonet from its casing, and gave to a waggle, "Is for. Impale a few zombies with this thing."
    There'll probably be a nice graphic here eventually...

Blog Entries

Bill couldn't contain his grin. The classic weapons were always the best at what they did. A bayonet was perfect for any sort of up-close-and-personal combat. Couldn't quite top the mobility of a katana, but it would suffice.

"I'd always wanted to go to the Holy Land. Never thought we'd be needing these, though," he remarked, hefting his Tommy gun.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast