Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heavy and Metal [Rated M]

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Heavy and Metal [Rated M]

Heavy and Metal

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f424/heavy-metal-%5Brated-m%5D-started-150324/ < Hell bent on getting started!

Rated M for graphic violence, sexual content, crude humor, and basically everything you'd see in an M rated action film. Wrote this out of boredom and wanting an RP where I could just blow shit up over storytelling.

((also just realized I said M Rated film... R rated but who really cares.))

Welcome to hell my friends! Also known as Earth year 2493. If you came for a visit you’ll be disappointed to hear you’re return flight has been delayed indefinitely. Don’t worry we have two great tourists attractions here. Corpses and Firearms. You might want to pick up a gun before you go see either though. Heh, and do worry the corpses bite.

Hell has come to the surface. The dead walk and demons lord over them. After the massive bloodshed of world war three, which started ten years ago, the chaos was enough to restore the demons to life that had been slain in the crusades by true templar knights. Now with that particular order non-existant humanity is having a heck of time trying to fight back. That’s where we/me/you come in. We’re a spec ops team that has been going around the world trying to discover a way to fight back and we finally have one, but its buried in Israel, and we’re stuck in Vatican City right now. With dead hordes all around only kept at bay by the boundaries of the holy city we’re in a bit of trouble. Only we’ve just gotten out big gun back online. The Cerberus, our main mech is ready to carry us through the fight. The Cerberus will lead out two transport trucks out into the streets, but we still need gunners for those, and some to ride along side on the bikes.

You up for some destruction? Then suit up and grab a gun.

SU:

Name:

Appearance: ((picture or paragraph))

Personality: (Paragraph)
    Background: (Paragraph)

Weapons: ((One firearm, side arm, and either a melee weapon or another sort of specialty weapon))
    Class: ((this is just so we know you’re job. Basically anything that would aid the force you can have.))

Just looking for about 3 others to start.

Rules:

This RP is meant to be slightly ridiculous in its violence. Take a classic action film like Rambo through some Zombies in and then add in a mech here and there. You are allowed to be over the top, but so is everyone else, so don’t expect to go rouge and just massacre the rest of the Rpers. The Demon lord’s are a ton stronger than you so don’t expect to go Rambo on them. This is M rated violence, but I intend to make it seem comedic in its execution ((heh pun)).

For romance if you get the time between zombie killing I’m fine with “lime” ((sorry if I’m using the term wrong just learned that’s what its called.)). Just remember zombies are all over the place, and we’ll rarely ever have down time.

Follow the standard forum rules.

The Cerberus has an NPC pilot, but if someone would like to be the pilot they can try to submit for it, but they’ll have to prove themselves as a worthy Rper. We may also gain other mechs, but they are rare and hard to maintain.

Final rule is Heavy Metal music is the anthem of the Reapers ((the spec ops team)). Expect it to be blasted all the time in RP. They don’t bother to be stealthy most of the time, and the team uses it as a morale boost. If you don’t like metal you may not enjoy this RP.

Name: Isaac Kane

Appearance:

Personality: Isaac has a true love for deconstruction. It started with machines and toys as a child, but when hell rose Isaac found it was just as fun to rip apart the undead. He does it to understand how things work. He even does it to his peers in a mental and social way so he can try to pick out all their traits. it’s a good thing that Isaac can also reconstruct things just as they started. Even if you had him take apart two of the exact same engines he could put them back together with all the same pieces.

Background: Isaac was a eighteen when the dead began to rise in the battlefields of the war. He lived in the secluded central US away from the west coast where the war was, so his family had a while before the hordes came. Like pretty much everyone else they ran, and hoped the army could fight them off. Obviously they couldn’t and for the rest of his life Isaac was running. That habit of Isaac’s to destruct things came in handy, and got Isaac addicted to killing the undead. Even while others died Isaac began to thrive in the wasteland somehow enjoying the chaos. His mind was nearly gone when the Reapers found him. With other humans around Isaac reclaimed some sanity, but some things couldn’t be brought back.

Weapons: Custom triple barrel shotgun, Steel Claymore. ((I skipped sidearm by personal choice))
    Class: Engineer.
    Last edited by jasonwolf; 27th April 2013 at 11:29 AM.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Heavy and Metal [Rated M]

Name: Warrant Officer Max Aldrin

Appearance: rifles.jpg

Personality: Max, like many soldiers, is a simple man who joined the army to escape life and get a job. He has a short temper but a calm nerve in combat, a good man to have your back. He doesn't enjoy killing but loves the adrenaline that fighting gives. He is generous when there's the option, although he puts himself first if he needs to.

Background: Born in the suburbs of London Max was bored by life quickly. He decided to join the Army straight after leaving school, lying about his age to get in. He served in the famous South Africa, Indonesia and Norwegian campaigns before being approached by the Reapers who needed some soldiers. Hearing about the extra pay he joined and moved to the Vatican.

Weapons: SA-80 (basically an automatic rifle) SIG Sauer SP2009 (a pistol) and some grenades.
    Class: Upper Middle Class you peasant scum Fighter

Blog Entries

Accepted, but there is no pay. Its all about survival now.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah, just showing how simple a character he was.

Blog Entries

Name: Deacon William (Bill) Monroe

Appearance: Bill has blackish-brown hair, and striking blue eyes. He has tanned skin, from being exposed to the Mediterranean sun. He is ambidextrous. He wears a sort of clerical robe, custom-tailored to fit like armor, with a kevlar vest underneath it. The robe is white, and has a red cross on the front and back, like the crusaders of old.

Personality: Due to his background, there are two sides to Bill. The first side is his normal self. He's quiet, introspective, and devoted to his Catholic faith. Nearly the reverse happens during the heat of battle. Something about the adrenaline rush associated with combat causes him to become loud, reckless, and extremely violent. However, he is always looking out for people, and will always jump to someone's protection, no matter the cost.

Background:

Close to the outbreak of World War III, William traveled to the Vatican City in order to study the Bible under the famous Catholic priests. He was 18 at the time, just out of High School and hoping for the best. Slowly, the world began to fall apart. Still, he persevered and moved down to Sicily, where he aided the local Bishop in giving mass. The War started, wreaking the majority of the world. Then, a few years later, the long-dead soldiers began to rise from their battlefield graves. The deaths at the Vatican quickly became overwhelming, and William was promoted to Deacon, under the Sicilian Bishop, whose Church was just outside of Catania.

His duty was to serve his congregation and his Bishop, and that was exactly what he did when a small horde of the zombies broke through the barricades, just outside of town. He, with no prior training, defeated the attackers with little more than the Church's ornamental brass. In what some say to be a miracle, he staved off the zombies and healed the injured, all after securing the barricade. That day, everyone survived.

The Reapers contacted him, wishing to set up an anti-zombie defense task force based out of the Vatican. While he initially refused on the grounds of his obligations to the Church, the Reapers sweetened the deal, making it an offer he couldn't refuse. In exchange for his service and cooperation, they would station a base in the town, and ensure that it had enough supplies and defenses to keep them safe. William knew he couldn't support the town, much less the whole diocese, without aid from the Reapers. With much urging from both his people and the Reapers, he reluctantly accepted the offer.

His weapons were given to him by the Vatican leaders, many of whom were in the confines of the Holy City at the time of the zombie outbreak, in order to elect a new Pope. The Archbishop of Tokyo gave him a katana blade, forged by one of Japan's finest (now undead) smiths. A bodyguard of one of the Western Archbishops gave him a .45 pistol. The personal guard to the newly elected Pope gave him an M1921, the finest weapon of its kind.

He is now the face, the crusader of Catholic Church. Many already consider him to be the Patron Saint of Protection. Some even call him the Patron Saint of Destruction, or even the Patron Saint of Field Medics. However, Bill knows one thing. To be any of those things, he must die, and die well.

Weapons: Modified M1921 (Tommy gun), which jams less often and has a smoother rate of fire; .45 caliber pistol kept in a quickdraw holster on his belt; katana slung across his back

Class: Battlemedic
    Last edited by GliscorMan; 24th April 2013 at 08:49 PM.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

ok 3 issues.

1 being my fault. Zombies can't go on holy ground. I didn't quite explain that, but that's why the Vatican is safe.

2. The world is hell right now there's no way supplied would be getting around like that. The Reapers have been stuck in the Vatican a long time. about 4 months.

3. This one isn't big, but would you mind having the 2nd pistol take the melee slot.

Name: Valkyrie

Appearance:

Personality: Valkyrie is... Well, she isn't exactly the kind of person you'd introduce your sainted mother to - Coarse, rude and often arrogant, she had more flaws than a sweatshop-table. Still, her heart is (mostly) in the right place, and though she's easily swayed by the prospect of money, and easily flustered when she can't take time over things (like shots, for example), she can generally be trusted to do the right thing. Especially is the right thing, is shoot someone full of holes with her trusty gun. Probably, she gets more excited about that than she really should...
    Background: Valkyrie was working as a 'protector' when the hordes came. Needless to say, she lost her client (and her fee) in the chaos that ensued. She survived, though, thanks to her years as working as a soldier, a bounty hunter, and, in short, doing anything that'd let her get paid for shooting at stuff. Living by her gun, Valkyrie eventually made her way to the Vatican, though she was exhausted and practically out of bullets and food by the time she got there. There, Valkyrie began to try and join up with others in her situation: she couldn't see herself doing anything other than fighting, anyway, so she decided that she should go for it. Besides, it's the end of the world - Most everyone would probably pick up a gun in time.

Weapons: Sniper Rifle (big-ass variety) and (detachable) bayonet fixing
    Class: Sniper
    There'll probably be a nice graphic here eventually...

Blog Entries

So holy stuff hurts zombies, then?

Name: Akira Shikibu

Appearance:

His guitar, Absolution:

Personality: Akira has styled himself somewhere in between a hippie, a religious fanatic, and a rock star. He just wants peace, and to get peace, he has no problems with dismembering people and committing acts of extreme blasphemy. He's rash, impulsive, and very decedant. He's a nice guy, with a taste for drugs and violence and rocking out. He also just happens to be a cult leader.
    Background: Akira was raised in a very religious Christian household, and went to a very strict Christian church. He even played in his church's band. However, he disliked some of Christianity's teachings. At about the same time he learned about that, he was taking a world religions class in high school. He decided that the priests at his church were crackpots, and that nobody had any idea what the hell was going on. So he decided to found his own religion: Hipgnosticism, a fusion of metal and every religion that ever existed. He managed to persuade his bandmates to change into a power metal band.
    His new band, called The Motherfuckers, was just on tour when the zombie outbreak began. They killed all his fellow band members. It was at that point Akira decided then was as good a time as any to assassinate the pope. Upon arriving, he immediately began searching for the pope. The spec ops needed a priest, and about the time they were searching for one, Akira needed someone to get him out of being burned at the stake.

Weapons: In battle, Akira prefers to use water he sanctifies himself, melting zombies en masse. He fires vials of it from the launcher he's built into his guitar, Absolution. Anointed in holy water and covered in crosses, stars of David, pictures of Buddha, and other religious imagery, Absolution also cleaves through undead and other unholy creatures as well as any axe when Akira uses it in melee. Also, while he can't use it as a weapon yet, he can play some pretty bitchin' guitar solos.
    He also carries a myriad of holy symbols from every religion, from Christianity to Hinduism to Zoroastrianism, on them. These can be used to quickly sanctify an area by putting them on the perimeter, basically turning the place into a church.
    Class: Hipgnostic Priest. Think of him a bit like a paladin as far as what he does in battle, even though he technically uses no magic.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 25th April 2013 at 12:17 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jasonwolf View Post
    ok 3 issues.

1 being my fault. Zombies can't go on holy ground. I didn't quite explain that, but that's why the Vatican is safe.

2. The world is hell right now there's no way supplied would be getting around like that. The Reapers have been stuck in the Vatican a long time. about 4 months.

3. This one isn't big, but would you mind having the 2nd pistol take the melee slot.
    I've edited to reflect these points. I did take one liberty, though. The whole Catania thing is to preserve my character, and work the story into the world. If it isn't ok to have Bill's old town be one of the final strongholds, you can have it overrun by zombies shortly before the events of the RP.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Ok all set then Gliscor.

Swordie you're in.

thats 4 total. I'll post the start up tomorrow so we'll have it for the weekend.

Awesome! Looking forward to it!
    There'll probably be a nice graphic here eventually...

Blog Entries

Ill sign up, just gimme some time and i'll have it up.

I Claim Groudon.Yay

Blog Entries

Ah, you're limited to 4? 'Kay. Tell me if anyone bows out or you decide to start letting more folks in, eh?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Alright Groudon.

Blog Entries

Name: Jayce Morrison

Hometown: Somewhere in Ireland
    Appearance: Jayce is a moderately tall and rather skinny built man, at about 5 Feet 8 Inches, and 140 pounds. His hair is of a decently long length, about his shoulder blades, and is wavy, in the color of deep red .He has a thin, angular face, with high cheekbones and deep, mischievous, green eyes. He prefers to wear old military surplus BDU pants, of various colour patterns, as well as a good pair of some rugged, black leather all-weather boots. As for upper body clothing, Jayce likes plain black, white, or grey T-Shirts or tank tops, along with a long sleeve shirt, and a MOLLE plate carrier with a medium sized backpack. On his right hand he wears a simple analogue watch and nothing on his left. He has a tattoo of a cracking human skull on his left bicep.

History: Jayce was born to a crack addled waste of a mother, as he once said, in a hotel along the roadside, outside some backwater village in Ireland. He never knew his father, nor did he want to, and he was quickly abandoned by said mother after he was 11. After a few years on his own, Jayce joined the IRA, simply because they could teach him how to live, in a way. He learned the fine arts of demolitions, marksmanship and survival under their guidance, and eventually he left them to do his own thing as a private guard of the Vatican. This was one month before W.W. III came crashing down on everyone, and he quickly proved himself with many, many long range sniper kills. His reputation spread quickly to the Reapers, who offered him a chance to kill even more zombies, and work with a professional team, as opposed to himself.

Personality: Jayce has never really been exposed to very many people throughout his life, and as such, doesn’t have the best people skills, making him introverted and avoidant towards others. When he does meet people, he is very blunt and somewhat cold towards them. Jayce isn’t sure what to even feel about the disaster unfolding, to be honest. He is hollow. If anything, the zombies are just good entertainment.

Weapons: Mk. 21 sniper rifle, FN Five Seven, and a medium sized splitting maul
    Class: Scout Sniper

I Claim Groudon.Yay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast