Happy Birthday Joe and Josh! - Page 9

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Happy Birthday Joe and Josh!

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Happy Birthday Joe and Josh!

Andrew finally put away the extensive instruction manual, and put the set onto a table. He took out numerous liquids and vials, and following the labels on the vials and the instructions in the manual, he started stirring, shaking, and adding other materials to the mixture, until he was left with an icy blue liquid in a vial about three quarters of a foot long. He then went and got a glass of punch from a nearby table.

"Hopefully this won't blow up," he said uncertainly, and he slammed his eyes shut and poured a bit of the mixture into the punch. After silently confirming that the cup did not explode, he opened his eyes, and looked into the cup. He saw solid ice.

Andrew smiled. "Time for an idea," he said, grabbing a candle. "Anyone got a match, or a lighter, or something?"

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Dante took out her party-going gift and opened it, it a literally flaming umbrella.

Jumping out of her daydream, Zale looked around wildly, completely lost. Seeing others pick pieces of paper out of a tub, she floated over to said tub and dug around in the tub until she found a piece of paper that felt lucky to her. Taking it back out, she examined it closely, smiling at the number.

"Number 13!" Zale giggled, amused by the number. Typically, the number thirteen represented unluckiness, but she felt good about this number! Zion was looking around the room, examining everyone. Noticing just a couple of familiar faces, he floated closer to Zale, not trusting some of these characters.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

Andrew jumped in his seat. "Overkill much? I just need to test out something, but I don't want to deprive your gift of the only thing that really makes it out of the ordinary...no offense, of course. If you try hard enough, you may be able to find some other uses for it."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

She closed it and took out a Zippo lighter that had large lips on it with two fangs on it and tossed it at Andrew.

Blog Entries

Andrew tried to catch the lighter, but he failed to judge the distance and it fell a short distance away from him. "Sorry, I've never been that good of a catcher," he said, lighting the match. He then poured the mixture over the flames...

And they froze. It was an ice sculpture of a small flame. It wasn't melting, it was perfectly solid. "Wow. That's amazing," Andrew said, turning the lighter off and starting a new fire that melted the ice.

He tried to toss the lighter to Dante, but his aim was horribly off.

Blog Entries

Dante made a mad leap for it and caught the lighter, then combat rolled to her knees. She looked at Andrew and waved, then sat back down

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

One again, Joe threw a pokeball. This time, a Mesprit came out, which weaved its way around the room and landed on Zale's shoulder. Joe threw the pokeball to her.
    Last edited by British Joe; 16th August 2010 at 05:15 PM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Giggling, Zale caught the Pokeball and smiled brightly at the Mesprit, taking it off her shoulder and hugging it happily.

"Oh, thank you so much! It's so cute! How'd you catch one?" Zale said happily, spinning around. Zion looked at the Mesprit curiously, a scrutinizing look on his face. The Mesprit looked up at him with a puppy-dog look, the picture of adorable. His cold demeanor fading, Zion looked away quickly, not wanting to lose his stance. Tapping her chin in thought, Zale suddenly snapped her fingers.

"I got it!" Zale started, holding up the Mesprit. "I'll call you... Psya!" The Mesprit let out a cheerful cry at the sound of its' new name, causing Zale to laugh again and twirl around with Psya. Zion rolled his eyes at this, but reluctantly cracked a small smile at the newest addition to the family.

OOC: SQUEE!

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

As Paige finished introducing Sprout to her other pokemon, she noticed Andrew working with a lighter and a liquid of some sort. I wonder what he's doing over there! She thought, withdrawing her pokemon to her pokeballs, all except for her Celebi, Sprout. Paige walked over to Andrew. "Hi there." Paige said. "I noticed you with a lighter, and a strange liquid, and I was just wondering what you were doing!" Paige smiled at Andrew, and Sprout just sat on Paige's head, watching the malting ice.
    3DS FC: 0387 9244 2121

Blog Entries

Andrew made a wry smile. "Ya know, just experimenting with that set the Clones gave me. And talk about controlling the elements! I mean, what can freeze fire? An oxymoron, but one that actually exists! There's other materials you can mix. Mixtures that make stuff burst into flames, dissolve things, all kinds of neat stuff. It's sure to come in real handy."

Kent saw everyone getting presents... or so he guessed. "Wow, I must be really late. Do I get one?" Kent made a wry smile. "Also, you guys probably want this." He held out his small present to the twins, hoping one of them would come up and take it.
    Two Halves Make a Whole
    Thank you ★ ★ Princess of Hoenn!

Blog Entries

Joe giggled and said "You need to pick a numbered paper out of this box." he said, shaking it. Josh, on the other hand, took the present.

OCC: xD Josh is so selfish

"Well, sorry guys. It's not like anyone told me or anything." Kent frowned and took the box and picked a slip of paper out. It read 56. "Cool, I got 56. I guess."

"Also, I have no idea how much you're going to like it, but that's a little something from me. It's a model airplane of a Cessna 172. I also got you both some chocolate." Kent knew that it probably didn't mean much to them, but the model airplane definitely made for a unique present.
    Two Halves Make a Whole
    Thank you ★ ★ Princess of Hoenn!

Blog Entries

Joe snickered and went under the hidden compartment under the thrones again. When he came back, he had... um... "insert name of the most expensive flight simulator equipment here* and gave it to Kent.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast