Happy Birthday Joe and Josh! - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Joe and Josh!

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Happy Birthday Joe and Josh!

Andrew nodded. "Seems like everyone has some kinda grudge with him. Can't say I blame them. Why Joe and Josh decided to invite him, I have absolutely no idea.

Andrew's Luxray glared at Zaar, its growling clearly audible.

"Luxray. I'm pretty sure we don't want to get him mad," Andrew said, and he returned Blastoise and Infernape, as they were getting anxious for a fight.

"Yeah, they really like fighting. If you couldn't tell."

Blog Entries

"Nearly everyone, I don't think that married couple over there even knows who he is, I should make sure they know so they don't get on his bad side" Michelle commented, she noticed Zoey and Marc in question were making out against the wall "Wow are they passionate, and a bit graphic" Michelle commented before looking down at the Luxray, Glaceon wasn't looking so happy either.

"Glace" Glaceon said to Luxray before staring at Zaar.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A certain latex product landed between Zoey and Marc's lips. Its origin was unknown, certainly not thrown by Joe...
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Luxray shook its head at Glaceon, as if saying not to bother him. Andrew looked at his companion. "Good thing he has his head on his shoulders. Blastoise or Infernape would've attacked that guy by now."

Zion puffed a bit of smoke out of his nostrals, glaring at Zaar. Zale shrugged and grinned brighter, clasping her hands behind her back.

"Ayup! I've been training harder, and I'm thinking about completing Kanto next." Zale pondered, her eyes filled with thought. "But what have you been up to?"

Zion watched the room with a hawk-eye, rolling his eyes at the human display of affection.

OOC: Latex product? What're you talking about?

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

Zoey and Marc looked confused when the certain latex product was thrown at them.

"Who threw that?" Zoey asked.

"I don't know" Marc commented before he held the item "But you know I am sure there's plenty of empty beds, which you know we could do it in" Marc whispered to her with a smile.

"No, you want to go do that now? I mean people are here" Zoey said laughing a bit.

"How is that any different from having sex in the closet right where one of our neighbors were currently having a wedding.. in a church" Marc told her.

"Good point, slowly walk away and I will follow you, just make some lame excuse" Zoey whispered nodding her head.

"Right, I just realized I have a present hidden for Joe and Josh, I am going to go find it because it's a Pokemon, and it got away into the resort somewhere" Marc said to anyone who was listening and then quickly walked away down a hall and to a empty bedroom. Waiting for a minute or two Zoey decided it was safe

"Call me when it's cake time, I really got..." Zoey stared at the cake in the kitchen for a moment "We could use a piece of that in the bedroom" Zoey whispered to herself "I really got to go to the bathroom, girl stuff really use the second bathroom" Zoey told them before she walked casually into the hallway and went to the bedroom Marc was in.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

Joe and Josh, unable to contain themselves, bursed into laughter. Even Anon chuckled slightly.

OOC: I'm so confused... what's going on?

Blog Entries

OOC: Fwee before I tell you, how old are you? (I am asking because if you are 12 I don't want to tell you something I shouldn't).
    Nevermind noticed on your profile it says 13, hm I am going to let Anon tell you

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Joe and Josh looked around the room. The sight filled them with joy as they saw most of their friends laughing, talking, honering their mother. There was just Elliot, Christie and Petra to arrive, and then the real fun would start...

((By Elliot, you mean Flame Haze?))

Blog Entries

OCC: Fwee, the latex product is a condom, and Zoey and Marc are currently having sex. IK, I mean Sunglasses xD

Blog Entries

OOC: I have to go to a wedding soon, so try not to drag this that far, mmk?

Andrew shook his head. "Ah, whatever. Lemme see if there's anything to do here. Besides dancing. I don't like dancing."

He then walked off and started pacing around the house impatiently. He didn't want anything bad to happen. Especially since Zaar was here.

OOC: What's a condom?

Blog Entries

OCC: *eye roll* Greetings, Fwee, I'm Joseph Antonimous and I shall be your Sex Ed teacher for today.

A condom is a product made out of latex. It slides around the penis to both protect the woman from becoming pregnent and protects both from STD's (Sexualy Transmitted Deseases)

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    OOC: Fwee before I tell you, how old are you? (I am asking because if you are 12 I don't want to tell you something I shouldn't).
    Nevermind noticed on your profile it says 13, hm I am going to let Anon tell you
    User was banned for post.
    -----------------------------------------

Jordan Summers

"Well anyway, I'm glad y'all like the present I got," Jordan said to the twins after waiting a while for everyone else to get introduced. He did feel like talking to Zoey and Marc, but their attention seemed to be elsewhere, so he thought it would be best to leave them be. "I had a hell of a time trying to think of something; I'm not really creative at all."

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast