Happy Birthday Joe and Josh! - Page 4

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Happy Birthday Joe and Josh!

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Happy Birthday Joe and Josh!

Andrew sent out his Blastoise, Typhlosion, and Infernape. "I'm itching for a battle myself. Anyone want to?"

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Andrew, this is a party! Relaxe..." said Joe, going over to him and putting his hands on his shoulders. He loved screwing with Andy.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

The other three had given a small laugh when Stephanie had comically fallen down "So I am guessing she's the comic relief?" Zoey asked with a smile. Stephanie stood up blushing

"Hey Josh, no long time see hey?" Marc said as he finished laughing

"Yeah Happy birthday, we brought some presents for you" Zoey replied lifting a bag of presents "It's not too much since we aren't exactly running in the money but it's enough that we saved" Zoey added
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Andrew shrugged. "I like battling. Is that too much to ask? Besides, I've gotta beat the League somehow."

Zaar watched that Andrew. He was looking for a battle, eh? This may be entertaining...

Blog Entries

"Come on in, guys." beemed Josh, opening the door wide.

Blog Entries

The four walked in each saying Happy birthday to Josh

"Oh we also got presents too, it took a while to find these so we will just place them on the table" Michelle informed him and giving him a smile, she had long gotten over Joe and Josh bringing Rochelle out of her, aleast she was gone now. Michelle and Zoey placed the presents on the table noticing the other presents from other people, they went to say happy birthday to Joe as well

"Hey Michelle isn't that Zaar?" Stephanie asked Michelle slightly nodding her head towards him, Michelle nodded her head

"Yeah I wonder what's he doing here, well we should just keep an eye on him for now I am going to go chat some people up" Michelle commented before Zoey walked over.

"So who's Zaar?" Zoey asked.

"Some bastard who tried to kill Michelle because her evil twin living inside her tried killing him and even when that twin was gone he still tried it" Stephanie explained, Zoey stood there staring in confusion

"Right... I am going to join Marc over there talking to Joe" Zoey replied with a weird look "It's a shame Katherine didn't come" Zoey commented to herself before walking away.

"Katherine? She sounds familiar" Stephanie said to herself before she went to eat something

Over where Joe was Marc was talking to him. "So it's been a while hasn't it? How's your birthday going so far? Gotten anything good?" Marc asked as Zoey joined him, Zoey gave a wave to the other guy, Andy before smiling at Joe. "You know you could always have Zoey's shiny Espeon" Marc commented.

"And he's just kidding, I couldn't part with Espeon like he wouldn't want to part with sex if he says that again" Zoey remarked giving Marc a stern look.

"Right, I was just kidding" Marc commented.

OOC: Presents from Stephanie and Michelle are: A nugget, $100, a gold necklace you can post on what else you want them to have. From Zoey and Marc some scratchies, a lucky cat statue and a small broadsword, yeah as they said they don't have alot of money
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

"You guys know I've got Lovegood over there." giggled Joe, nodding over to his Shiny Umbreon, whom was looking around at the mention of her name.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

The sound of rock music blared as a car screeched into a stop outside. "And there's she is." Virgil said, looking out of a window. Coming out of the car was the red claded version of herself, also known as Dante Celestecuerpo. The doorbell rung.

Blog Entries

OOC: Holy...seven people are currently viewing this RP...

Zaar generally tried to remain as invisible as he could, until he saw Michelle and her mother. He clenched his fists. This was already an irritating group as it was, he didn't need her here...

Andrew saw Michelle. Glad to have someone to talk to, he walked up to her. "Hi, I'm Andrew. You were saying something about that guy over there?" he said, gesturing toward Zaar.

Blog Entries

Josh rushed to answer the door. "Dante!" he squealed as it opened.

Blog Entries

Zoey and Marc

"Oh yeah I remember him, hey how you doing Lovegood?" Marc asked, Espeon noticed him and ran over to greet him happily glad to see him again.

"Those two would make a great couple, maybe a few Shiny Eevees as well if it works that way" Zoey stated before turning back to Joe "We left our presents for you on the table, it's not really great but we did the best we could" Zoey told him honestly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Michelle
    Glaceon noticed Zaar staring at them and was going to go over but decided not to, Michelle didn't seem to bother and it was time to have fun, besides she was more interested in that Espeon that had arrived with the married couple. Michelle noticed Andrew coming to introduce himself

"Hey, I am Michelle" Michelle introduced herself, she looked over at Zaar who looked like he noticed they were here and didn't like it, well tough they were invited and she wasn't leaving "Yeah I have a history with that guy, it's a long story" Michelle told him

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Yo, birthday boy!" Dante yelled, hugging Josh into a back popping hug. "Dante, remember." Virgil called out. Dante put down Josh and bolted. "I was referrring to strength back there." She remarked. She looked out the window as Dante kick open the trunk and took the presents inside out and headed back in.

Jumping in surprise, Zale whirled around, shocked at the noise. Realizing it was only the doorbell, she relaxed slightly, absorbing the calm feelings of Zion to calm down herself. Spotting Dante, she squealed and hugged her tightly, happy at seeing an old friend among the strangers.

"Dante! I haven't seen you since Gemmeny's!" Zale exclaimed, clapping her hands excitedly.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

Joe and Josh looked around the room. The sight filled them with joy as they saw most of their friends laughing, talking, honering their mother. There was just Elliot, Christie and Petra to arrive, and then the real fun would start...

Blog Entries

"Zale! Hold these, please." She asked Virgil, who took the presents to the table. Once Dante was freed of presents, she hugged Zale tightly. "Yeah, I missed you too. Looking good." The Ignis student said, looking at Zale.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast