Happy Birthday Joe and Josh! - Page 3

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Happy Birthday Joe and Josh!

Default Re: Happy Birthday Joe and Josh!

Leeann had just arrived by boat to the Resort Area. She was carrying a large, rectangular present with both of her arms. Without a doubt, it was pretty heavy. Behind her, Leeann's Wynaut, Lover Boy, skittered behind her on its tiny legs, carrying some sort of berry.

"Quick, Lover Boy! We don't wanna miss the party!" said Leeann as the two slowly made their way to the Resort Area. Arriving at the condo which appeared to have the most party items on it, Leeann tapped the front door with her foot, as she couldn't knock on it with her fist. To help out, Lover Boy tried to wail and scream to get the Clone's attention.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Leeann! Lover Boy!" squealed Joe as he opened the door and held it wide for them to walk in.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

While everyone was chatting with the Clones and admiring the decorations, a cheerful blue-haired girl fluttered towards the condo, a Dragonite following every step- er... foot she floated. Her iridescent wings fluttered behind her, sparkling brightly in the sun. In her hands lay two boxes, each wrapped up in a splotchy blue and black pattern, a rainbow bow sitting on the top. Easily floating over the muddy path, the girls blood-red eyes sparkled brightly, a jaunty smile on her face. Laughing, the girl sped up, waves of joy radiating from her very presence. The Dragonite behind her snorted and followed, making sure no wild Pokemon could harm his trainer.

"C'mon, Zion! We're almost there!" Azellia-better known as Zale-said cheerfully, spotting the condo. Zooming up to it, she spotted a girl and Joe in the doorway. Trying to skid to a stop in midair, Zale tumbled in the air and instead crashed through a window that was thankfully open. Landing upside-down against the wall, Zale lay stunned for a few seconds before letting out a laugh, amused by her own antics. Zion took the doorway instead, landing next to his trainer and helping her up.

"Thanks, Zion!" Zale said cheerfully, brushing off her clothing. To the party, she had decided upon wearing a bright blue silk blouse that flared out at the end, a pair of aqua cargo pants following. She had decided to go barefoot, seeing how she usually didn't walk anyway. Looking up, Zale smiled brightly at the Clones, waving jauntily. "Hi, guys! How're ya doing?"

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

"Hi Joey!" Leeann squealed playfully. "Me and my Lover Boy got somethin' for ya!" As soon as she entered, she dropped the heavy present onto the floor. Leean's Wynaut also held up a Liechi Berry.

"Oh, my Lover Boy also gave you a present. You should take it." said Leeann. "It's a Liechi Berry, and it's Lover Boy's favorite berry to eat. He wanted to give one to you!" Her Wynaut hopped up and down with the Liechi Berry held up, gesturing Joe to take it.

"This is my present," said Leean, unwrapping the gift for the Clones. It was a large stereo set, complete with headphones, a CD player, two high-quality speakers and even a jack to plug in iPod devices. "I don't know if you guys need it," said Leeann. "But god dammit, if there is no blasting music in your party, then me and Lover Boy will deem your party a giant pooper!"

Blog Entries

Joe nibbled on the Liechy berry as he admired the huge machine, until he was snapped out of his daze as Zale and Zion crashed in.

"Thanks so much, Leeann." said Josh, as Joe went over to hug Zale. "You too, Lover Boy." he added, eating the other half of the Berry.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar walked up to Joe, holding two tall, yet thin presents. "I supposed I may as well present these. Take them."

Blog Entries

Joe was shocked, to say the least. "Wow! Presents, Zaar? Really?" He took them and passed one to Josh.

"It isn't gonna blow up, is it?" asked Josh as Joe began opening his, a staff beginning to emerge.

Blog Entries

Zaar smirked. "I'm true to my word, aren't I? That staff will enhance your hydrokinetic capabilities. Weapons are my specialty. Don't fret, I haven't cursed it or anything."

Andrew, however, eyed Zaar suspiciously. He wouldn't put it past the guy to booby trap the gifts.

Blog Entries

Trusting Zaar for once, they tested the staffs out. Simultaneously, they began twirling them in their hands, and as they did so, the healing water Andrew had given them rose out of their viles and began making intricate patterns in the air. "Awesome!"

Blog Entries

Half expecting the water patterns to strangle the Clones, Andrew breathed a sigh of relief. Once he was sure that Zaar had walked away, Andrew walked back up to the Clones. "Do you happen to have somewhere where I can train my Pokemon? We've got a league to win, you know."

Once Jordan's brain started working again, he noticed that everyone started giving all of their presents to Joe and Josh while Jordan assumed they would be opened later. Figuring that as long as there was a break in the dancing, now would be a good time to try and do the same. "Here you go guys, this one's from the three of us," he told them as he presented a flat object that was horribly but adequately wrapped. "It's kinda heavy, just to let you know."

Talking Re: Happy Birthday Joe and Josh!

Blinking, Zale quickly handed her presents to both Joe and Josh, nearly having forgotten about them. A bright smile on her face, she clapped her hands cheerfully.

"I almost forgot! Anyway, those are magic carpets so that you two can experience the joy of flying." Zale chirped, her eyes clouding over in happiness. "Oh, with all the birds and the clouds and the wind rushing through your hair... it's wonderful..." Zale sighed dreamily, her wings fluttering slightly. Snapping up, she shuddered and noticed Zaar. Shuddering again, she edged away from his direction, blocking out the flow of emotions from the condo.

Taking a deep breath, she weaved her way to the shrine-memorial. Kneeling down, she muttered something in an ancient language and dipped her fingertips in the water, softly flicking them at the candles. Watching them flicker, she murmured yet another thing in the same language and slowly stood up, smiling brightly yet again.

OOC: Magic carpets are fun-fun! :D

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

Joe and Josh thanked Zale, then took Jordan's present together and unwrapoped it to find a mosaic of a Lugia flying over an ocean with an orange sun setting in the background. It appeared to be made of glass.

"Wow, thanks, Jordan." said Joe. "Brings back memories..."

Blog Entries

Stephanie, Michelle, Zoey and Marc

Four people were late to the party as they made their way to the door practically at the same time. Traffic at Johto and Hoenn was being horrible to them that it made them late then they should have been.

"We better knock first before entering" Stephanie commented as Michelle nodded her head knocking on the door, she noticed a shadow falling on her and turning to see Zoey and Marc. Glaceon, Flareon, Sceptile and Zoey's shiny Espeon were outside of their pokeballs as well.

"Oh hi..." Michelle said staring at Zoey for a moment.

"Looks like we are the only late ones... but why do you look so familiar?" Zoey asked as the two stared at each other for a moment.

"Yeah it's almost like we met the both of you before" Stephanie questioned placing her hand on the door. "Oh I am Stephanie Ferguson and this is my daughter Michelle" Stephanie introduced.

"I am Marc and this is my wife Zoey, we were late coming here maybe we should really consider moving to Sinnoh" Marc commented. Stephanie nodded her head as she looked at the Shiny Espeon

"Wow is that a different color Espeon? Never seen one- Whoa!" Stephanie was cut off when the door she was leaning on and she crashed to the ground and at the feet of whoever opened the door.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

"Hello down there." chuckled Josh, his hand om the door.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast