Happy Birthday Joe and Josh! - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Joe and Josh!

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Happy Birthday Joe and Josh!

"Yay." said the Clones together, tearing open the boxes. Inside each was a vile of water. Interested, both Joe and Josh dipped a finger in.

"From Lake Valor?" asked Joe, opening his eyes.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Andrew nodded, a grin slowly crawling up his face. "Yep. It can cure almost anything you could think of. Cuts, bruises, diseases, and other stuff. Took me Arceus knows how long to get that. Use it carefully," he said, turning to Virgil.

"A werewolf? You're kidding, right? Now I've seen everything..."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Hmm? What, who, where, why, how?" Virgil asked, looking around, even though she had fully understand him the first time around. 'Damn it, how did he knew?' Virgil thought, she crossed at herself.

Blog Entries

Andrew slapped himself on the forehead. "Dangit, did I say that out loud? You were from Gemmeny's, right? That's where I figured out you were a werewolf...I think."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Yeah, a new student. I'm from the Water House*." Virgil said, nodding at his assessment.

((*-too tired to correct myself, I am heading to bed. Been up all night, and it's 14 past 11 here.))

Blog Entries

I ran along towards the resort area, holding a small present containing several large Nuggets and a selection of rare Poke Balls, including one Master Ball recieved from Professor Elm.

I eventually arrived in the Resort Area, and man, was it beautiful. Gigantic mansions and villas were everywhere. And in the middle of it all stood the best-looking mansion I had ever seen, covered in decorations. I rang the doorbell and opened the door a few seconds later.

Man, was the house cool. I wrinked my nose briefly upon seeing alcohol on a table, then turned and walked up to Joe and Josh.

"Hey, happy birthday," I said, grinning. "Nice place you got here. I see you were modest with the decorations."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

"O course." said Josh to Cole, gesturing to the two huge golden thrones. "Aren't we always?"

At the entrance to the Resort Area, the calm was disrupted by a quick flash of light, materializing Jordan, his Gardevoir and Gallade. Right after comming into view, the three of them started to walk towards the building where the Clones' birthday was reported to take place.

"Huh, never been to the Resort place before," Jordan noted aloud to his two psychic Pokemon, sounding much less impressed than he really was. "Gardevoir," Seraph responds to him, understanding the comment despite his flat monotone making him sound almost sarcastic.

Jordan walked through the pathways scattered along the area until reaching the party building where he reached forward to grab the doorknob. He stopped himself however, because he wasn't sure whether or not it was a public building, though he went ahead and assumed so. "Right, better safe than sorry," Jordan told himself before knocking a fist againt the door instead.

Blog Entries

"Yep," I grinned, handing them the present. "Look inside of there."

I began to wonder if they would like the gift. The Nuggets were mostly just for show, but did they own a Master Ball? I hoped not. Either way, I had something else anyways.

"And also," I said. "I have something else."

I pulled out two non-wrapped presents, very small. They were two flutes, one made out of solid gold and the other made out of pure silver, both from the deepest mine in Pewter City.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

Blog Entries

"Wow!" gasped Joe and Josh, taking the silver and gold flutes respectivley. They played a short tune that made some of the pokemon dance.

"Thanks, Cole!" said Josh as Joe went to answer the door.

"Greetings." he grinned from the doorway, half a seconf after Jordan knocked.

Blog Entries

Zaar shook his head. So many of his bitterest enemies were here. This had to be worth it. If he ended up not getting what he came here for...those Clones would pay.

Andrew gave a cautious look at Zaar. He seemed to be controlling himself at the moment, but he knew from experience that the guy had a vicious streak that could wrap around the planet more than three times.

Blog Entries

"Glad you like it," I said, walking away towards the memorial-type area.

"Aura," I whispred, throwing a Poke Ball into the air, and it sprung open, revealing a Lucario. Aura turned to the memorial, and nodded.

"Their mom," I whispered, and be both knelt down, perfectly in sync. A wave of aura spead out, giving off stimulative feelings that would keep anyone from walking over to the area while I payed my respects. We both released a small measure of aura energy into the water-filled pot and around the candles and photo. With that, we both stood up and walked over to the dance floor.

Blog Entries

Andrew looked over to the picture of Joe and Josh's mother. "So, your mom died? I haven't really had any of my family die prematurely, but...I'm sorry, guys. Hold on, gimme a sec," he said, walking up to the picture and bowing down, saying a small prayer.

"May your spirit cast your rays upon us, and your soul watch over us from the clouds of Heaven. May your influence shine in the hearts and minds of your beloved children, and may you guide them to fulfill their destinies."

Andrew rose, and walked back to Josh and Joe. "I had to do that. I tend to get a little bit...I don't know the word for it, but you get what I mean, right?"

Blog Entries

"Yeah, I get you." said Joe.

"Well?" demanded Josh. "What are you all doing standing around? Let's crank up the music!" he yelled, going over to the sound system and putting on Fat lip by Sum 41. He and Joe began doind their extremley popular 'freak dance'.

Blog Entries

Andrew shook his head. He wasn't a dancing person. He didn't like making a complete idiot of himself, so he just examined the house. Joe and Josh really went overboard with the decorations. Maybe there might be a Pokemon battling arena somewhere around here? That he would enjoy. There was something he was actually good at.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast