Happy Birthday Joe and Josh! - Page 12

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Happy Birthday Joe and Josh!

Default Re: Happy Birthday Joe and Josh!

"Well hey there," Jordan said to the Pidgeot, calmly scratching it on the back of its neck. Jordan thought that this Pidgeot was simply wild before memories quickly started coming back to him. "Wait a minute, are you trying to get me caught," Jordan asked with a smirk as he started remembering Joe's Pidgeot. Jordan took hold of his psychic Pokemon once again as he started to teleport away. "You'll have to do better than that."

Jordan teleported again inside of the building, trying to hide now behind one of the thrones that the twins sat on before everyone started coming to the party. It wasn't the best spot, but he didn't mind taking a silly risk.

Blog Entries

Paige noticed a trainer on the roof, as well as a Pidgeot and Charizard. Paige was very angry, since she was on the roof before Jordan was. She walked over to Jordan with a mean expression on her face. Just as Paige was about to speak, Jordan had disappeared.'"Humph, that's what I thought..." Paige said to herself. "This is my spot."
    3DS FC: 0387 9244 2121

Giggling, Zale flew outside the Condo, turning around and around so she could look for a hiding spot. Psya pointed to the swimming pool, but Zale shook her head, knowing that she couldn't get her wings wet. Pondering the situation, she snapped her fingers and zoomed off to the back, hiding herself in the shadows. Taking a deep breath, she started to let out a flow of confused feelings, the kind that would such make you wonder why you were walking that way.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

"I'm game," I said. "Bye!"

I ran out of the room and seemed to go towards one room, but opened a closet door at the last second and slipped inside. There were a bunch of different cleaning utensils everywhere, and ducked behind a large vaccum cleaner, hoping no one would look there quickly.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Virgil and Dante looked at each other and ran in different directions. Dante is a lot more better at hiding due to her scent special ability also allows her to nullify her scent. To make sure the pursuer would be thrown off, Dante grabbed some last minute materials (including her coat) and made a dummy of her and placed it in a good hiding spot, then went for the attic. Once there, she opened a trunk and placed herself inside.

Virgil looked at the pool and wondered how she would hide in that. She then spied a tree and climbed up it.

Blog Entries

"Phew..." Paige sighed. "We finally have this hiding spot all to ourselves!" Paige cheered. Sprout, her Celebi, joyfully danced around the roof top. "But..." Sprout suddenly stopped dancing to hear what Paige was about to say. "we still need to be hidden from sight. If someone looks up at the roof from outside, they'll see us." Paige observed her surrondings, looking for a spot to hide. "Ugh... this roof doesn't have any places to hide!" Paige whispered. "Ok, Sprout, return." Paige withdrew her new Celebi. "I guess I'll just lay low and hope Zaar doesn't look up here..." Paige lay down on the roof and tried not to move.
    Last edited by Johto Trainer; 20th August 2010 at 01:17 PM.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC: Um... guys... we're in a condo. One floor, no chimney, get it? EDIT: Flat.
    Last edited by British Joe; 20th August 2010 at 01:13 PM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

OOC: Lol, sorry xD I just want to confirm something: Is the roof flat, or triangular? I'll edit right now :D

Edit: Ok, thanks =]
    Last edited by Johto Trainer; 20th August 2010 at 01:17 PM.

((OOC: Are you guys playing tag or something?))

Blog Entries

OOC: We're playing Hide and Seek xD

Blog Entries

Archie, meanwhile, grabbed his ponies. He ran back and forth, looking for a place to hide, then remembered reading about something called 'reverse psychology.' He then goes and stands really, really close to Zaar.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Dante breathed extremely slowly, careful as to not give away her position in the attic. To make sure she does end up suffocating herself, she punched a hole in the trunk where it wasn't visible.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

OOC: I'm assuming that everyone's posted.

Zaar opened his eyes, and saw Eliot right in front of his face. He immediately jumped back and brought out one of his katana. He blinked, then chuckled and put them away. "That wasn't really necessary, you know," he said, and he looked around, trying to find someone. He saw a hand behind a nearby sofa, and slowly started walking toward it.

Andrew heard footsteps, and tried to remain as silent as he possibly could. But before he could think of anything else, a pitch-black blade was dangerously close to his face, and Zaar loomed over him with a smirk. "Found you."

Andrew started grumbling to himself, crawled back out, and started experimenting with his chemistry set again. Zaar then started meandering around, getting extremely close to the Joe and Josh's thrones...

Jordan stayed exactly where he was, even when he heard who he guessed to be one of the clones approaching his hiding place. "Ah well," he said in his thoughts. "It wouldn't be fair if I just teleported all around the Resort Area anyway."

Blog Entries

Dante still hid in her hiding place, she breathing silently and slowly as to not attract unwanted attention, and Vergil still hid outside.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112