Happy Birthday Joe and Josh! - Page 11

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Happy Birthday Joe and Josh!

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Happy Birthday Joe and Josh!

OOC: Sorry. Hard to keep track of all of these characters.

Zaar then sensed a much better scent than the previous one, but completely ignored it. He didn't want to talk to her as it was, and that stunt didn't help his temper any.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

She pulled her shirt up and pointed to a scar in her ribs that looked like a stab wound. "That was for that." She mouthed to him.

Blog Entries

Zaar stopped and turned to Dante. "Vengeance, hm? Better be careful. Such a thing can leave you as an empty, rotting shell. I already have plenty of people who are trying to kill me. One more wouldn't change a thing," he said, turning back around and walking off.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Called a prank, Zaar." She said, voice in a deadpan tone.

Blog Entries

"Who says I can't make predictions?" he said. Odds are, the brawl between Kokirkimu and him would end eventually. And his former friend would need all the help he could get. Therefore, he wasn't ruling anyone out.

Blog Entries

"Have every right to do so, Zaar, just what I did to your Darkrai. Also, that should go away in a few minutes." She said.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC: Yeah... let's stop the tennis now.

"So... now that the presents are out of the way... how 'bout a game of hide and seek?" asked Joe excitedly.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

OOC: I wasn't planning on posting again until someone else did anyway. My apologies.

Zaar nodded his head. "Anything to stave off this boredom."

Andrew was in the process of putting away the chemistry set in his bag, and just finished when Joe proposed a game of hide-and-seek. "I'm not all that great at it, but what the heck. I'll give it a try."

Blog Entries

"Hide 'n seek?" Paige said, and she giggled. "I haven't played that in a really long time!" She said. I need to find the best hiding spot in the Resort Area.... Where could that be, though? Paige tried thinking of a good hiding spot.
    3DS FC: 0387 9244 2121

Blog Entries

“Okay, cool!” said Joe excitedly. “Now, here are the rules…

“You can only hide within the boundaries of this condo, which basically means you cant go beyond the front or back gates. The seeker has to count for thirty seconds before he comes a’lookin’. If you’re found, you have to help the seeker find the others. The first to be found also becomes the next seeker.”

“Oh, and one more thing.” said Josh. He and Joe then ran past Zaar, tagged him on the head, and out of the door. “Zaar’s it!” They silently ran outside and hid in the hot tub, their mermen qualities making them able to breath in there and the bubbles hiding them from sight.

Blog Entries

"Hide and seek? I wasn't aware we were seven" Stephanie commented in a soft tone not loud enough for anyone to hear but Michelle.

"Oh come on Mum, this could be fun I am going to hide and so are you, it doesn't hurt all you need to do is sit, stand or lie down. I wonder if anyone should tell the Benson couple?" Michelle stated.

"I think they are pretty much doing it right now, and fine I guess" Stephanie responded as Michelle returned Articuno, she smiled at Stephanie before heading to another bedroom where the couple were not at and hid under the bed. Stephanie decided go hide in the bathroom closet upstairs and waited.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Zaar sighed and shook his head. Figures. However, he complied, closing his eyes, but listening for any sound of movement...

Andrew sneaked away from his spot, shoved one of the couches out of the way, slipped behind it, and shoved it back into place.

Blog Entries

Ok, I've got to find a hiding spot... Paige thought, running outside to where the pool and hot tub were. She quickly looked around for a hiding spot, hoping that Zaar was still closing his eyes. Paige noticed a slight breeze in the air. Then she looked up. Got it! Paige took out two of her pokeballs and threw them up. Out came her Gliscor, Kurai, and her Metagross, Soul. "Ssshhh!" Paige whispered. "I need you guys to carry me up to the roof of this condo, 'Kay?" She told them. They nodded and Paige held on to both pokemon, waiting to be lifted.

The breeze allowed her Gliscor to take flight, and her Metagross could "fly" using magnatism. As she landed on the roof, she looked down. "Whoa! This is so high up. I've got to watch my step." She turned to her pokemon, and withdrew them. Now, I just gotta be super quiet, and hope that nobody looks up here...
    3DS FC: 0387 9244 2121

Without any need for convincing, Jordan grabbed onto Seraph and Ranger, both of whom still wore their helmets given by the twins. "Alright then, lets do it," Jordan said before vanishing by his Pokemon's teleportation. Jordan was taken to the roof of the building, hoping that the twins didn't have any Pokemon that could fly.

Blog Entries

A Charizard and Pidgeot were flying around the condo. The Pidgeot, spotting Jordan on the roof, want down to say hello to the trainer she once had on her back.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast