Happy Birthday Joe and Josh! - Page 10

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Happy Birthday Joe and Josh!

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Happy Birthday Joe and Josh!

Zaar watched all of the proceedings from one of the corners of the room. He looked over to Andrew. Controlling the elements, hm? That would be interesting to experiment with...

Darkrai glanced over at Zaar, as if it were thinking the same thing. Zaar shook his head in response. It wouldn't be smart in the slightest to snitch anyone's gifts. Just play it safe and simple until this was over.

Blog Entries

"Oh, cool!" Paige exclaimed. "Fire... that can be frozen! That's amazing! I got a Celebi from the raffle, she's right here. I named her Sprout." Paige looked at Sprout, who was sitting on her shoulder. "I'm so glad! This party is great!" Paige said.
    3DS FC: 0387 9244 2121

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"And yet we've barely even started." giggled Joe. "Has everyone picked a number?"
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

"Yeah, I think everyone's gotten something," I said, looking at the Pikachu statue.

Man, this must be rare, I thought, looking at it. It's probably worth a fortune, but it's not like I'd sell it.
    Last edited by -Gray-; 17th August 2010 at 07:20 PM.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC: WHat do you mean "what does it do"? It's a gold statue -_- Isn't it enough that it's worth like a million dollars?
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Dante looked at Zaar, she snarling a bit. Damn bastard nearly killed her the last time they fought on the battlefield. 'I wonder... what would happen if I mess with his head using scent?' She pondered mentally, then gained a smug look on the outside but a malicious smile on the inside.

Blog Entries

Paige looked at Joe and Josh. "Well, then lets get on with the fun!" Paige cheered with excitement.
    3DS FC: 0387 9244 2121

Blog Entries

Michelle and Stephanie

"So you got an Articuno now? All we need to do is make the set complete and get a Moltres, then someone we know can get a Zapdos" Stephanie commented admiring the large majestic Pokemon. Stephanie noticed Michelle was looking over to where Zaar was "Honey?" Stephanie asked

"Yeah?" Michelle responded.

"Don't worry, he's not going to do anything and I doubt he could take us, even with that Darkrai" Stephanie replied, she noticed Articuno seemed to be staring at them too,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Zoey and Marc

"Can you really wait until home to use this stuff?" Zoey whispered to Marc as they held their bag of stuff in it.

"No not really, why don't we go back to the room? Nobody really needs us here and I don't feel I am finish yet with you" Marc said with a slight smirk, Zoey smiled for a moment

"Come on before anyone notices" Zoey whispered back before they slowly made their way to the bedroom until they rushed the rest of the way.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"So, Zaar, how are you doing?" Dante asked, walking to the Duke of Darkness, as she calls him in her mind, as she knows the "prince" title does not fit Zaar. Not unless he usurps Lucifer. And if he wants to be "king", he has to suck it up and marry a Princess of Darkness.

((I had no idea where that took me.))

OOC: It took you to great heights. And it was fun to read. :D

IC: Dancing around with Psya, Zale was humming a random tune that had no exact rhythm. Looking around, she saw all of the other gifts as well. A Moltres, a science kit, a Darkrai, a flaming umbrella, so much cool stuff! Psya floated up onto her head and held on, looking around curiously as well. Crimson eyes sparkling, Zale laughed and allowed the emotions to flow right back into her.

Happiness, admiration, excitement, wonder, darkness, mischeviousness, and something... similar to want, but slightly more primitive. Shrugging that last emotion off, she drank in everything, relaxing herself. Concentrating, she sent off a pulse of happy feelings, lightening the atmosphere somewhat.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

Virgil all of a sudden felt great and looked at the dancing Zale. Dante told her that Zale is sensitive to emotions and intent, possibly making her a hybrid of a Pokemon and human, as the only being she know that was sensitive to emotion was Ralts and Kirlia.

Blog Entries

Zaar glared at Dante. Darkrai's hands started glowing with a malevolent aura, but Zaar raised his hand and shook his head. "That wouldn't be the smartest decision...Kyodare," he said, and the Darkrai reluctantly backed off.

Zaar then turned to Dante with a smirk. "I'm surprised you're not attacking me right now, looking back to most of our encounters."

OOC: By the way, the Darkrai's name is pronounced (KAI-oh-DÄ-ray). It's one of those names that doesn't translate to anything in a foreign language.

And Duke of Darkness, I might use that one...

Blog Entries

"It's because I wasn't thinking straight, me relying on nothing but my brute strength." She said, releasing her pheromones onto Kyodare, making him smell worse than a Skuntank.

Blog Entries

"That, and trying to be as irritating as you possibly could," Zaar said, but he nearly retched at the stench that he smelt after he finished speaking. Sensing that it was coming from Kyodare, but remembering one particular power of the vampire, Zaar released his Darkrai, and gave Dante a loathing glare.

"This conversation is over," he said, and he walked away.

Blog Entries

((Virgil is the werewolf; Dante's a vampire.))

Dante fist pumped once her back was to his. She made Zaar lose his cool when talking. She then spread pheromones once more, this time, that akin to cinnimon. She's like a living air freshener.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast