Happy Birthday Joe and Josh!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Happy Birthday Joe and Josh!

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Happy Birthday Joe and Josh!

Joe and Josh sat in a pair of Golden thrones and looked out at their finished project; for the party, they had rented out an extremely large condo in the Resort Area and decorated it for almost three days straight. It was worth it, however, as they basked in their own awesomeness..

Outside the condo, a large swimming pool sat, its water rippling slightly with the soft breeze in the morning sun. To the left of the pool was a large hot tub, its bubbles already going. When one would step into the condo, they would see an abundance of black decorations mixed with all the colours of the rainbow, all sparkling beautifully.

The boys’ thrones sat by the wall nearest the door, and in front of them was a large dance stage. A disco ball spun above it, and two tables stood either side of it; the left for food, the right for drinks and a plethora of alcohol. Several TVs were against the back wall, each hooked up to a Wii, and in the back-left corner, something strange stood…

A marble desk stood there, an extravagant back piece raising to form an oval. A large photo of a woman was attached to the marble oval, her black hair flowing and turquoise eyes sparkling. A candle stood either side of the photo, and a large pot of water directly in front of it.

The boys’ eyes began to water upon seeing their mother, but they quickly snapped out of it as someone knocked on the door, They hastily got up and walked to open t.

A boy, not much older than them, stood there. He also had black hair, but it was straight, his bangs so long they covered his eyes. He smirked upon seeing the boys.

“Happy Birthday, Clones.” he said, walking into the room.

“Anon!” Joe and Josh beamed, hugging him, They let go rather quickly, however, as they knew his fear of.. touching.

“Here,” he said, giving them a rectangular package. They tore it open at once to reveal a picture. It was the three of them, no older than ten or eleven, arms around each other and smiling awkwardly for the camera.

“When was this taken?” asked Josh, passing the picture to Josh.

Anon seemed to think over what he said before he said it. “Just before you guys started your journey.” he said eventually. He had almost said “Just before your mum died.” but thought it best not to. He turned around to look at the room, saw the marble, memorial type thing, and said “We have to pay respects, I assume?”

Josh nodded as Joe went to put the picture on the presents table. Anon walked over to the corner of the room and knelt down. He looked into the eyes of Joe and Joshes mother as he dipped his fingertips into the pot of water. Still looking at her, he flicked a small amount of water over left candle, and then the same to the right. Th art of doing it was that you used enough water t make the flame waver, but not s much that it would go out completely.

Anon released his other five pokemon (his sixth, which was an Eevee, was already on his shoulder) and the Smeargle, Ditto, Castform, Rotom and Geodude went to sit around the large pokemon tablr in the opposite corner of the room, the Clones' Pokemon already there.
    Last edited by British Joe; 14th August 2010 at 10:04 AM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Happy Birthday Joe and Josh!

Meanwhile, two girls were making their way to the party in the Resort Area, travelling South on Route 229. It had been raining recently, and the path they were taking was practically a mudslide (literally).

"Oh-uh, my-uh, GAWD-UH!!!" One of the girls squealed as she tried to pry her bare-clad foot out of the mud, her chocolate-coloured hair dangerously close to the dirt. "PETRA! I thought you said their party was in the Resort Area, NAWT the Pastoria Marsh! My pedicure is ruined!"

The other girl, with waist-length, honey coloured, flowing hair dangerously close to dreadlocks, just closed her eyes and giggled blissfully.

"Oh, Christine, you care so much about fashion beauty and shit, it makes me sick." Petra stopped giggling to roll her eyes and trudge forwards, not caring that her ratty sack-like skirt was trailing in the mud. "It was either this or the bike route, and neither of us have a bike on us."

"Excuh-use me? First, it's Cuh-ristie, not Cuh-ristine. And second, are you a scuzzy old guy who sleeps on a park bench?" Christie narrowed her eyes and pursed her powder pink lips.

"No!" Petra sang, practically speeding ahead compared to Christie's pace.

"Then why do you look like a hobo?" Christie sniped. Petra rolled her eyes once again and walked even faster than she already was. It was annoying enough that they'd both somehow been put in the same special studies class for something Petra was completely NOT up for, but it was now unbelievably annoying that they'd somehow ended up travelling together. Suddenly, Petra noticed a sign.

"Thank Gawd! We're almost there!" Christie sighed. Petra felt exactly the same way.

Meanwhile, a girl with gelled, dark hair rode a Dragonite above the sea path also known as Route 230.

"We nearly there yet, Flair?!" Lulu yelled over the sound of the whistling wind and the flapping of wings. The Dragonite did not speak, it just nodded whilst it tried to focus on going diagonally East.

Minutes later, they had landed a few paces away from a condo that Lulu hoped that Joe and Josh had rented. And if it wasn't, too bad.

"HeeeeelllllooooooOOOOOOOOO?!?!!??!" Lulu yelled at the top of the lungs as she flung the door to the condo open and looked around. The place looked amazing, but Lulu noticed none of it as she gazed at the altar dedicated to the twins' mother. Lulu had never met her seeing as Lulu had grown up with the twins in Pallet Town and not Snowpoint, but the twins had told her enough about their mother for Lulu to respect her. Lulu shook those thoughts from her head as she raced to the Clones.

"GO CLONES!!! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! WE'RE GONNA PARTY LIKE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! HAHAHAHAHHA HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" Lulu laughed as she handed the twins a fairly large box. "This baby's loaded with at least 10 Pot Noodles. Oh, but, ease up, yeah? They're, well, sorta, um...spiked." Lulu admitted sheepishly before walking slowly over to the altar.

"This how I do it?" Lulu murmured softly before sprinkling some water over the left candle and then the right. Lulu let out a breath of relief when the neither flame went out. She then ran her hand over her Pokeballs. There was no way in hell that a Snorlax, Gyarados, Charizard and Dragonite could even walk into the condo, let alone fit. Spiritomb was relatively small, but it was a bit creepy. So the only option left was Cyndaquil.

"Come on out, Knuckles!" Lulu let out her Cyndaquil and carried it in her arms so it wouldn't go near any sort of water.
    Last edited by GoldenrodGOD; 14th August 2010 at 11:25 AM.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

"LuuuuLuuuuu!" cooed Joe and Josh together, going over to welcome her. "Welcome to the most awesome place on earth."

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Andrew Owad

Andrew had traveled quite a bit in order to get to the Resort Area, but he saw probably the most extravagant lodging he had ever seen. He looked at the pool and shuddered. Bad memories...that, and he was terrible at swimming. And he hated doing things that he wasn't good at. Not to mention the whole electrokinesis scenario.

He looked at the present he was about to give the Clones. Hopefully it would be good enough; he was never the best at figuring out what people would want.

He opened the door. "Knock knock?"

OOC: Zaar'll show up later, don't worry.

Blog Entries

"ANDY!" yelled Joe, gong over to hug him. The Clones had a scale on who they could hug. Andrew was a yes. Lulu was a definate No.

Blog Entries

Andrew was instantly smothered by the two Clones. He was one for hugs, but he was just a bit overpowered by both of them. "Try to hug me, not strangle me, alright? I'm fine with the great reception and all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then, there was another knock on the door.

Blog Entries

"Sorry." they giggled. When there was a knock again, Anon chose to answer the door, sensing an old... friend.

"Zaar." he greeted, before he even opened the door.

Blog Entries

Zaar was standing at the doorstep, red eyes glittering with malice. "Anon. Let's hope that all of this is worth it," he said, walking in the door.

Andrew shuddered when Zaar passed by. The guy just gave off such malevolence, it could make anyone squirm. He whispered to the Clones. "Him?! Why did you invite him? He was dangerous enough at Gemmeny's, so why in the world did you bring him here?"

Blog Entries

Josh pulled Andrew to one side. "Even though he won't admit it, we're his best friends." he chuckled.

"Hey Zaar." Joe greeted him, chosing not to bestow a hug, lest he die.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

A knock on the door alerted to the presence of another guest that had just arrived. It was Virgil, the tattooed woman relaxing in the left open door way as she read a copy of "The Purgatorio." "Permission to come in." She asked, a bag in her hand.

Blog Entries

"Oh course." giggled Joe, walkng over to greet her.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Happy birthday, Joe." Virgil said, holding out her hand in a shake, though had a feeling Joe was going to do something different.

Blog Entries

Joe smirked, extremely tempted to hug but, unwillingly, shook Virgil's hand. A second later, however, Josh had hugged her from behind while squealing "Sneak hug!"

Blog Entries

"Knew it!" The scared werewolf yelled out, hand on heart. "Nice one." Virgil said, a kind smile on her face.

Blog Entries

Andrew shook his head. "Eh, fine. But the guy was creepy at Gemmeny's, and he's still creepy now," he said. "Oh, that reminds me! Sorry, I tend to get really forgetful at times..." he said, handing Joe and Josh identical presents, each painted with a sea-green wave pattern.

Zaar gave a curt nod of the head at Josh. He wasn't planning on participating in any of these events. He just wanted to get what he came for and leave.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast