Halloween Terror-SU

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Terror-SU

Blog Entries

Default Halloween Terror-SU

Hello people, why it has been quite a while since I posted in this section, well I wanted to do a Halloween RP so I thought I would make one now, so here it is.

October 31st, Halloween, all Hallows Eve and such. It was usually an interesting day and night of thrills and scares, until the real terror started. Until they came. Nobody knows how, nobody knows why but they are here, and they have already taken half of the planet over.

They are called Genesect a very rare breed of Pokemon we have never seen before, only spoken in legends about it being true terror. Stories were told Team Plasma had to do with their armour and the cannon on their backs but the story could never be completely confirmed after those things completely wiped out Team Plasma themselves.

What's worse is they have 4 different types of them. Fire, Ice, Water and Electric. They always send the water types out to destroy any fire type even if they don't attack them back as they are one of their most weakness.

Now a few in Hoenn are hiding up near Mt Chimney, while it's hot and sweaty it's the only resistance we have so far. But those things are not normal Pokemon, if they can be called that, they are planning to somehow make Mt Chimney colder so they can hunt the survivors of the Genesect attack and kill us all before taking over the planet to be their own.

Alright so it's Halloween and I thought I would do a special role-play based on the new Pokemon Genesect, the event bug/steel one. Basically it's Halloween night and you are at a Halloween party before it is crashed by those bugs. You must run and survive as they start taking over the world, you don't know when the invasion began or who may have survived but you live in Hoenn, and the only place you can think of running to is Mt Chimney.

Using your Pokemon and with your remaining friends, family and strangers you must head to the volcano and discuss how to stop the invasion from destroying what's left of humanity and Pokemon alike.

Rules:
    -No Legendaries, yet anyways
    -No owning an Genesect, they want to destroy and enslave YOU! They have no interest in being pets to a human
    -Gen V Pokemon is allowed considering we are using this one as the plot bunny.
    -No godmodding or bunnying,
    -If you can handle more then 1 character then you can use them

SU:

Name:
    Sexuality:
    Description:
    Personality:
    Halloween Costume- What was your character wearing to the party?)
    History:
    Pokemon:
    Other:

I hope quite a few people sign up, will leave this up until Halloween so enough people can sign up (Halloween Australia time).

Note: It is actually Monday now, I was meant to do this on Sunday but I forgot, oh well I will still make the start up on Halloween night, Australia time (My brother's got a party earlier so I won't be posting for a bit, well I might do it in the morning before the party starts. What you guys think? Morning or Night?)

Edit: When the RP starts it will be in Lilycove and most characters can know Amber or Cooper, since the Halloween party is at my character Amber's house feel free to add how they may know them too. They will be having a party just as the Pokemon attack Lilycove.

My characters:
    Name: Amber Frost

Sexuality: Straight but she has considered that she might be bisexual

Description: Amber has long black hair, light skintone with ocean blue eyes and is about 5'6 tall and average in weight, she normally wears long sleeve shirts and a skirt or occasionally a red shirt and blue jeans.

Halloween Costume: She was wearing a witch costume, only a white witch verison with a white pointy hat and a long white dress like a stereotypical black but white witch.

Personality: While she is strong and independent she also has a soft heart and is willing to help anyone and always try to be kind. She is a tough trainer though and won't back down from a Pokemon battle as she and her Pokemon loves to battle.

History: She grew up originally in Isshu until the age of nine when her parents moved to Hoenn with her, at first she wanted to be an actress and was in a TV Show for an entire year before turning ten and deciding she wanted to be a Pokemon trainer. Her first Pokemon was Eevee given by her mother and her father gave her a Torchic, her younger sister gave her a water, thunder and fire stone incase she wanted to evolve Eevee into one of the three stone evolutions.

She trained her Pokemon and eventually caught the remaining Pokemon for her team and challenged the Hoenn League at eighteen when she felt like she was ready, she became first and was the Pokemon League Champion, her rival and now best friend Cooper Rivers had been the last challenge for her and he had given her a fight.

After the league despite being 15 Cooper decided to pair up with Amber and the two kept going on with their journey until Amber turned 25. Which she decided to take a break and brought a house in Hoenn, Lilycove City. Cooper continued however to challenge the Leagues until he was 24 and decided to buy a house next to Amber's.

Now in the present Amber threw a Halloween party, the same one with the group of survivors later on, she knew most of the people who showed up but some she didn't know, either friends of Cooper or just some people wanting to join. However it became the last Halloween party as they attacked. Amber and Cooper decided to lead them out and hope to get to Mt Chimney before the remaining survivors are dead.

Pokemon:
    Vapereon
    Flygon
    Seviper
    Blaziken
    Pidgeot
    Vespiquen

Other:

Name: Cooper Rivers

Sexuality: Straight

Description: About 5'9 tall with a build up body and a tan skintone. He has short brown hair that is sometimes spiked up and he usually wears black or white shirts with jeans and white shoes. He has brown eyes and considered hot by many people.

Personality: Cooper is more of a ladies man when it comes to women and is known to be flirty and sleeping with many women, he also has commitment issues that not even Amber knows why.

Halloween Costume: He came as a vampire with pale make up, fangs and a cape over his shoulders.

History: Cooper was born in Hoenn, Lilycove and always liked women since he was two and his first words were How you doin? He has also always wanted to be a Pokemon trainer and when he turned 10 chose Charmander as his first Pokemon. He soon caught his other Pokemon, he caught Jiggypuff knowing girls loved cute Pokemon and would want to be with him once doing so.

At the age of fifteen Cooper challenged the Pokemon League and with his Machamp and Charizard as the powerhouses he made his way to the top until he faced his final opponent Amber, while the battle had been epic his Charizard had fallen to her Vapereon and Machamp was no match for her Blaziken. After the league the two started talking to each other and agreed to go on a journey together soon becoming fast best friends. For some odd reason his Fearow always had an rivalry with her Pidgeot and would battle the Pokemon whenever Fearow was able to.

Now at 25 he has slept with many women however secretly he had a crush on a woman five years older then him, which happened to be Amber but never told her.

Pokemon:
    Machamp
    Jigglypuff
    Houndour
    Fearow
    Charizard
    Magmortar

Other:
    Last edited by Agent Gryphon; 24th October 2010 at 09:45 PM.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Halloween Terror-SU

Name: Luna Hunter

Halloween Costume: She's going as Nico Robin from One Piece. http://www.chromfashion.com/images/l/200908/12491304640.jpg

Appearance: A slender framed girl, about 5'4. Weighs about 120 pounds. Small bust and stomach. She's not ghostly pale but not tan either. Her right eye is blue while the left eye is green. Medium-length, layered, black hair that she has kept in a ponytail(Unless she's getting ready to turn in for the night. Then its down), a decent complexion but has a scar next to her right eye(which she recieved when she tripped into the corner of a table, at age 2). Her attire is a white T-Shirt that reads "I <3 Gibles", a pair of faded blue jeans, and red converse sneakers. Doesn't wear much make up except Eye liner and wears lip gloss on occasions.

Personality: Luna is a very quiet and reserved girl until you get to know her. Has trust issues since her parents divorced when she was seven years old. When you become a friend to Luna, she will be very protective and loyal as well as open up a little bit. Due to her Asperger's Syndrome(A form of Autism that affects social skills), she tends to be shy and awkward around men, especially if she has a crush on them. Takes a lot for her to get mad, but will get angry if anyone picks on her because of her Aspergers Syndrome.

History: She was born 3 weeks too early, and was hospitalized for a week after her birth. From then on, she was raised in Pastoria City. She had no siblings or relatives alive. One day, she was playing when she tripped and cut the corner of her eye. She got a deep scar as a result. Everything was pretty much calm until the age of seven, when her mother left her father. Luna's father took her away from Pastoria to Eterna City to try and build a good life for her. She was emotionally destroyed, and changed after that. Her mother never made contact with her again. After Moving to Eterna, She was homeschooled until the age of 10 when she decided that she didn't want to become a teacher(as she hoped to be one day.) and wanted to raise Pokemon. When her father heard of this idea, he objected, saying that it was too dangerous for her to do such a thing. This dampened her spirits and she became depressed. This went on for two years until one day, her father decided to let her have pokemon, in an attempt to make her happy again. So one day, he let Luna go exploring aroung Route 206 and Wayward Cave, and that's where she met her Starter Pokemon. From there on out, she had added 5 more pokemon to the group. Each with their own distinct personality.

Pokemon:

Name: Mr.Gibles
    Species: Garchomp
    Nature: Jolly
    Extras: Smaller than normal Garchomps, and heavier. Loves to bite people, and loves Cornn Berries.

Name: Yellow
    Species: Luxray
    Nature: Rash
    Extras: A yellow and black luxray with red eyes.Deaf in one ear. Loves to eat Cheri Berries. Jealous of Mr. Gibles.

Name: Aqua
    Species: Blastoise
    Nature: Lax
    Extras: Likes to sleep, enjoys eating Pomeg Berries, and wears a Soothe bell

Name: Arwen
    Species: Ninetales
    Nature: Gentle
    Extras: bigger and more lean than other Ninetales, higher pitched cry, likes to exercise, an likes Rawst Berries

Name: Honchy
    Species: Honchkrow
    Nature: Serious
    Extras: Likes to eat any type of berries. Likes to laugh randomly.

Name: Octavia
    Species: Espeon
    Nature: Timid
    Extras: Dislikes Honchy for picking on her. Likes Wiki berries. Smaller than normal Espeon.
    Last edited by Serenity; 25th October 2010 at 10:15 AM.

Blog Entries

Accepted and it just occurred to me I did not make my own Sign up, whoops! See I had wrote this RP last week then copied and pasted this week planning to make my character then, wasn't sure who I wanted to use.

Also Edited: Costume, what was your character wearing to the Halloween party? Octaiva mind adding that part in your SU as well?

Okay added my characters and edited the first post about where the party is etc
    Last edited by Agent Gryphon; 24th October 2010 at 09:45 PM.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

Hey, hey, WT! Long time, no...RP? xD

Anyways, would ya mind reserving me a spot? Do you do that still? Not many people tend to do that anymore :/
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Fixed it. I had to add the link of the costume, since I really had no idea how to describe it...if that's alright. ^^;

[Exciting, I like the plot! I'll apply!]

Name: Kat (or Kitten, as a nickname)

Description: Brownish-red hair tied back messily into a ponytail, a sweatshirt (zip up, top half and sleeves black with a red R on her left breast because she used to go to the Rocket Academy, but dropped out and moved to Kanto) and tan capris. Black sneakers.

Personality: Shy, but very happy most of the time. She can get into rages though when she's battling or angry.

Halloween Costume- Gin Ichimaru from BLEACH. [I wonder why.. -stares at my avatar- xD]

History: Kat was born in New Bark Town. But she had moved to Cleadon City after her mother repeatedly tried to get her to join Team Rocket. But she had gone to the Rocket Academy and dropped out because she didn't like the morals. Then she went on her Pokemon journey with her partner, Cyndaquil, and she's currently attending school in Lilycove City.

Pokemon: Typhlosion (Taro), Umbreon (Lune), Pikachu (Kokoro), Cleffa (Chibi), Meowth (Nyu) and Charizard (Ash).
    Other: All of Kat's Pokemon are rather different than others. For instance, she rescued her Pikachu after it had gotten attacked by a pride of wild Luxio. So her Pikachu has a scar over the bridge of it's nose, and it's overly furry on it's head and chest. It's tail has a few rips in it too.

Typhlosion is normal, dispite the furry patch on it's head.

Umbreon's tail and ears are roughly furry.

Meowth has more chest fur than a normal Meowth, and Charizard has a scar on it's shoulder from when he and Kat got in an accident from a past Pokemon battle.
    Last edited by Hauru; 25th October 2010 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Details.

Blog Entries

Name: Ally T.
    Sexuality: Bisexual

Description: Brunette with brown eyes. Also calls herself super cute and attractive

Personality: She can be a bit happy a lot. Many times she canbe oblivious to love, and hides many other emotion. Tends to be a bit ignorant to whats going on.

History: Ally was born in Viridian City in the Kanto reason. It explains why she has only Kanto region pokemon. She knows how to handle herself when boys want to do her. So watch out. Her pokemon are protective of her too, not wanting her to get hurt. Especially her first pokemon, Blastoise who evolved from a Squirtle. One of her pokemons also has a soft spot for her.

Halloween Costume: She's a sexy kitty cat. Wearing a slightly revealing costume with adorable black cat ears and cat tail.

Pokemon: Blastoise, Raichu, Scyther, Gengar, Lapras, Alakazam

Other: Can be a bit of a flitr with her cute charmish eyes.
    Last edited by pikachu200; 26th October 2010 at 06:26 PM.

Blog Entries

GG_ Hey!:) Yep it has been a while after my old computer stuffed up for like a month and then I got a new computer and by then I just didn't want to do some RPs for now but I am doing this one, and most likely to do a Christmas one too. And yep sure Reserved
    Octavia- Yep that's perfectly fine
    Hauru- Hm it is accepted but I am a bit iffy about the age, it just doesn't seem that a 10 year old would go to an party with mostly adults (Especially if she doesn't know anyone) plus how did she get the evolved forms of Pokemon like Charizard since they don't normally start training until they are 10. I guess with the first part if she knew Amber or someone at the party it could work, unless you don't mind upping her age a bit?

Pikachu- Accepted however add the personality for her please (Unless other was intended for that but it needs to be a little longer)

Okay, I fixed it! ^^

Blog Entries

Okay accepted, 18 is a better age really just as long you are alright playing as an 18 year old

Blog Entries

Personality is added

Blog Entries

Sorry WT, turns out I can't do this cos my internet's gone all weird so I'm afraid I can't join this RP. Sorry bout all this shit :/
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Aww that sucks, I am sorry to hear that.

Anyone else? We don't have many people and the deadline is today/tonightish

Blog Entries

Most of the peeps I know are getting ready for tomorrow now

I'm ready to start whenever. I'll just need to remember to log in every day! xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast