The half Project (start-up) - Page 5

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The half Project (start-up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: The half Project (start-up)

This fiery will shook Tony from his own trance. He bolted out of the lab. He had to get the others over that wall. Again, he smacked into a tree. He brushed himself off and fixed the dents to the best of his ability. He continued until he found Lilith. 'Lilith! Listen, there's a wall preventing us from getting away. We have to get the others out of here!'. His head began sparking. Perhaps he'd slammed into a tree too many times?

Blog Entries

The earthquake continued, the S-wave had pasted, and now the P waves were coming. One Grunt looked down at his screen "they keep on getting worse" He yelled "2/3 or the inner wall, and 1/5 of the outer wall have been destroyed." "anything else?" the lower holding cells have been hit the worse, the specimens may escape" "let's send some hunters down there" "no It's too dangerous" "are you questioning me?" "yes" "Fine then, Its a good thing we need you" "sir this isn't natural is it?""the thing should not be waking up"

OOC yes I meant Explosion, cursing is fine just not to an extreme. The Explosion, was caused by the earthquake caused the boiler room to explode.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Are you okay?! I thought you were dead!" was the first question she asked, somewhat like an instinct. "Wait, there's a WALL now?! How many of us are there?! How do we know when we have everyone?!" She felt like she was overworrying. She calmed down and said, "So how are we gonna do this?"

Blog Entries

'Well, there are 6 or 7 of us. You, me, and the three in the cabin make five, and I think we need two more.'

Blog Entries

"Alright let's go!" she said quickly, she started running on all fours again towards the lab.

Leisurely floating behind Tony as he hit a tree. Trizark could not help but laugh as he phased through the very same tree. He continues to follow him until Tony meets Lillith. "The wall shouldn't be too hard for me to phase through, but I suppose you guys need to find a way to cross as well. Luckily for you, I'm feeling generous today. I'll help you guys. We... might need to work together in order to escape capture." Trizark had a tough time spitting that last sentence out. Working with others means a loss of freedom, but in the long run this was in his better interest he decided.

Blog Entries

'I have chain-fingers. If we can find some hooks, I could get everyone else over the wall'. Tony exclaimed while following Lilith. 'Help us get the other one, and get the others out of the cabin'.

Blog Entries

"Got it," she replied, still running towards the lab to find whoever might still be there.

Blog Entries

Tony realized he could use Shift Gear. He sped up, nearly phasing through the wall. Nearly. His head sparked yet again, and he found Alex soon after. 'Last chance, kid, come with me and the five others, or become a tool.'

Laughs at Tony's attempt to break the wall. "You're a bit too... solid.... to pass through solid concrete, Ehehehehehe.."

(I think this RP is going by extremely quickly. We might need to get a little leeway for people not online right now.)

Blog Entries

Lilith went on, trying to find any other victims of this horrible place. But she failed to find anything, Where is this person? Feeling frustrated, she slammed her fist on a wall; leaving it dented, very dented.

OCC: I'm trying to slow it down, but it's hard to slow down stuff.

Blog Entries

Tony was moving too fast. Time seemed to have slowed down. Chances were that Alex couldn't hear him yet. He thought, realizing it was futile. 'Lilith, candle-boy, we can't save this one. Let's get outta here!'

(Let's slow it down, but I think we'd be better off doing so after we bust out.)

"How do I know I can trust you? For all I know, you're the bad guy here!" Regardless of the strange metal man's intentions, however, Alex doubted that the lab would stak intact much longer. She followed him as best she could, using magnetism to speed herself up. She wasn't going to be trapped when the whole place came crashing down.

Amazing Sig Banner done by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

Tony caught up with Lilith. 'That's a sizable dent. It must lead somewhere.'. Tony sawed through it, revealing the room on the other side.

"Welcome to the escape effort Tin-lady." Trizark has been following Tony the entire time he was running around. "Tin-man here is trying to find a way over the wall."
    Watches as Tony smashes through a crack in the wall. "Ohh. Neato." Trizark floats into the the room and uses his fire to light up the room. Appropriate for a lanturn pokemon mixup.

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast