The half Project (start-up) - Page 4

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The half Project (start-up)

Default Re: The half Project (start-up)

Whatever the ghost boy was expecting as a reaction, it probably wasn't what Alex did - a Bullet Punch straight at his head. It was only after she had done this that Alex realized that she seemed to have some sort of new instincts that wanted her to fight this strange boy. Just in case he was going to attack her, she brushed back her hair, revealing the cybernetic black and red eye that was hiddden by it.

Amazing Sig Banner done by Blue Dragon

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Nice name, I'm Lilith" She said. "We should probably get that one girl back, it's best to have more people help us find a way out of this mess." she turned her head towards the Science Lab, "And I also don't like leaving people behind."

"You're a feisty one, Mr. Real feisty." He'll admit the bullet punch hurt, but pain seemed to have a completely different meaning now. He flashes a sinister glare at Alex before turning to the grunt. "Hey you! What's going on here?" His left hand flares in the heat of the flames. "I'd like to know why I'm a ghost. Because I don't remember having a death recently." He flashes are angry glare at the grunt, because he wanted answers and he intends on getting them.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Clair was terrified, she had been kidnapped and transformed in to a black cat-ish creature.

Blog Entries

Tony sped towards Trizark and Alex. He promptly knocked the grunt out with a chain. 'Look, we were kidnapped by them and changed into freaks, and you trust them more than me, the guy that got you out of there!?'. He looked at Trizark. 'Name's Tony. Look, this naive girl here wants to become a real freak. What do you... This one... You were either male at one point, or get tackled by males a lot, because you reek of male pheromones... Which I can detect!? Ew...'

"Really? These men are responsible for my change...?" He glances down at his new form, a sober expression on his face. Just as it seems as if he may be upset by his change, a smile crosses over his face. "Well. I think I need to give these people my thanks.." He transforms into a shadow and enters the facility, intending on finding the man responsible for the transformation that has changed his form.

Blog Entries

Tony lay down on the grass. No one seemed to listen to him. He didn't care about ticks, as he had no skin. No. There were still four more. His venture wouldn't be unsuccessful. He got up and sped back to the cabin, leaving Alex with the statement 'If you or candle-boy change your minds, you know where I am'!

Blog Entries

OOC @Dark Deox; you're Auto-hitting , it's extremely rude and against the rules, please stop.

the Sandy signed as he walked into the room, She hated dealing with the rats, but all Six of these had lived, that meant something. she didn't really walk in, but on one wall came down to revile a glass one, it was reenforced, so nothing should be able to get though it.

"Hello" she began "I'm sure your all confused, and are wondering what is chapping here, and you many have seen your new bodes, I just want to assure you that we here care very much about your well being, and hope that you will not resist, If you do not then you shall become the most powerful fighters in the world, If you don't, then the hunters can have some fun. I will give you a day before I return, make your time"

Blog Entries

Ooc: what's auto-hitting?

(Ooc; It's when you attack and hit on the same turn and declaring a character seriously injured or knocked out.)

Blog Entries

OOC look here you should have read this when you first came to his section. If you do not stop, then I will write you out.

Blog Entries

Ooc: Really sorry about it.

Tony would have dilated his pupils if he had any. They were going to come after him. 'Sorry, Lilith, but it seems I have to turn myself in. I suggest you all will do the same.' He sped back to the lab, only stopping once he found Sandy. 'Tony, half-Klinklang at your service.'

Blog Entries

"Wow looks like we manged to keep the brain intact this time" Sandy said as she looked at Tony,"we didn't even have to touche the fields this time, there's a large wall that keeps you in, it will make running hard." she turned to the Grunts behind her, take this one to To-" she was cut of by the sound of a large expostulation, knocking her to the floor. the grunts were also caught of guard, and fell on top of another.

"I think I forgot the part of your speach where you gave me an incentive to become a slave to your little company, lady." Sneered Trizark. "If you knew me at all, you would know that I would rather be free then become a 'yes m'am'. I am not easy to contain." All of the flames on his body flare as he stares down the grunts. If they can't convince him to join willingly, he will do anything in his power to avoid capture.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Like hell I'm going back!" Lilith said. Honestly, she didn't give a crap if the so called Hunters found her or anything, she knew how to defend herself. She knows what she has done to those scientists, she could do the same to them. But she still feared her abilities, and was against killing people, Lilith knew that she would constantly be on the run if she didn't kill them. She wandered off to through the forest, leaving the lab behind.

The sound of an explosion came from the lab and it startled her. Instantly she rememebered that Tony was still at the lab.

"Tony!" she shouted. She ran on all fours back toward the lab, worrying for him. Don't die, dammit!

OOC: Is Lilith allowed to curse? and don't you mean Explosion? because Expostulation means a loud protest, I don't think a protest can knock anyone down to the floor.

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast