The half Project (start-up) - Page 3

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The half Project (start-up)

Default Re: The half Project (start-up)

Staring at the strange mechanical man (and ignoring the fact the she was now mechanical as well) alex took a half step back. "out of where?" Alex backed away again, ready to flee at a moments notice. She didn't notice that she had unconciously started hovering slightly off the ground using magnet rise.

Amazing Sig Banner done by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

Metal rose out of the ground, and repaired Tonys' injuries. 'I left two more in the lab, I'll be back.'. He shot through the forest, then the lab until he found Lilith. 'You aren't alone. I and four others escaped. There's another in this building. After we rest up, I plan on tearing up this lab, and everyone in it', said Tony with a grin on each of his head-cogs' teeth.

Watching as the metal man tore off through the forest Alex stood there for a moment before catching herself and heading off towards the strange building she could see in the distance. Perhaps they would have some answers? She also made sure that her feet - or whatever they had been replaed by - were firmly on the ground.

Blog Entries

After Ozias and Lilith were Paralyzed, Tony dragged them back until he met with Alex. 'Look, you don't want to go back to the lab. Follow me to the cabin, and I'll introduce myself.'

"You're dragging a couple of paralysed people behind you and you want me to just follow you? You must be insane!" Alex took off in a run straight for the... what did he call it, a lab? while trying to stay out of the metal man's line of sight.

Blog Entries

'They were going out of control. If I left them, they would become even more freaky. That's gonna happen to you! I'm not going to let anyone else go through that. Look at me, iven't got a face!'. Suddenly, Tony changed back to his normal, 17-year-old self.

"Which is one of the reasons why I'm not about to go with you!" Alex called back as she ran up a small incline and towards the hole in the wall where they had previously broken out.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The metal boy paralyzed her along with someone else who resembled a Gallade. W-what? Lilith's rage subsided realizing that no one forgot about her. Lilith took in what this, clockwork guy said, Tearing up this lab and everyone in it... She realized what she had done back there, Lilith's rage completley blinded her of what was going on. She had a flashback of the scientists she attacked, some of them where bleeding. The thought struck her, even though she knew they were bad people, Lilith had a feeling that she had killed them. Killed Them. Now she was frightened by what she had done, so many thoughts ran through her head.

I killed them! What if I end up killing someone else!? What if I get angry and hurt everyone!? What if I could never calm down!? Lilith realized she was tearing herself apart with these questions and just calmed down completely. She breathed and stopped the questions in her head, Lilith tried talking to the one who paralyzed her, atleast he didn't paralyze her mouth.

"Hey, Clockwork guy, can you let me go now? I'm fine." she said.

Blog Entries

'I've got a feeling that this revert is temporary. I'd prefer to sit down whenever I change back. Follow me.'

Tony walked back to the cabin, holding Ozias by his hand.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lilith followed him, considering that this guy is the only one she could trust, for now. Although she was confused about how he reverted back to normal, Lilith still wanted some questions answered.

"So what's your name?" she asked.

Blog Entries

'My name is Tony. I come from Verdanturf Town in Hoenn.'

Blog Entries

A grunt watched as Alex approached "You're a smart one" he said "do you think any of the others will come peacefully?"

Alex pretended to think for a moment. "That depends on weather or not they take kindly to being paralysed and kidnapped by a metal man with no face." She hesatated before asking "can you tell me anything about... this?" She gestured to herself.

Blog Entries

Tony reverted back to his clockwork on the way back, causing him to trip. They arrived at the cabin shortly after. 'That girl's falling into a trap. What am I gonna do?'

Trizark had little to no idea how he got into the woods, but boy, was he having a good time. He learned that he was able to float about, and he was spending his time getting used to being almost completely weightless. He could pass through tree trunks and even control whether the ghostly flames on his body actually burned things. He could not help but find this funny, though for some reason he found almost everything funny.

He felt truly at home in these dark foreboding woods. However, he noticed the glint of an odd building in the distance. He floated closer, and noticed that a hole has been torn in the side of the building. A sinister grin crossed his face as he seen a metal person conversing with a henchman looking guy. As a test of his ghostly abilities, he phased into the ground causing only a shadow to be seen.

Suddenly, he popped from the ground into Alex's face whilst screeching a ghostly wail. Then he laughed to himself. "Good evening fella's. What's with this hole in the wall? Did some metal man tear through it?"

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast